Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" (16433 Views)

Obiwon Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today / Obiwon: How God Healed Me, Snatched Me From The Jaw Of Death / Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by Elnino4ladies: 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
[quote author=efighter post=63191430]

He is not a failed musician. He once blew, later he unblew and he is currently an upcoming singer.[/quote

grin cheesy grin you are worst than ISIS
Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by bionixs: 7:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
joshuakdboy:

pls, what was God wearing?

Did he appear on a horse, trekking, using Lamborghini or on a private jet?

how many Police men were guarding God?

senseless comment from a guy who has decided to believe what his mind is fixed to believe ,no matter what. Does the money people pay their tithe with belong to you or your family? Are you a thief? Why are you prying into how people live their private lives and use their hard earned money. what is really your problem??

1 Like

Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by redsun(m): 8:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
The idea of god is prevalent in nigeria because of the people's primitive state of mind and abject backwardness.Nobody talks about god in the real world because he is not necessary. You wake up in the morning to go about your business,try to be as rational as possible to make your day a little stressful. You don't need god,you are the god,the decisions you make determines your fate.
Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by Heavance(m): 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
The extravagant lifestyle of some pastors have really made a mess of things.
They see politicians in their annual service, and they refuse to address them to tackle issues that made many people run to church for prayers.
This topic is only being discussed as hot issue in Nigeria, because many of our Pentecostal churches have become something different from what it should be.
How can one of the poorest country (in terms of management, with high level of illiteracy) have 5 pastors in the list of top 10 in the world, and we Christians see nothing wrong in this? A country where people live on <$1 per day.
Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by overdoseme: 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2017
Na wa oooooooo, weed no fit some pple sha.
Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by aspirebig: 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2017
See who dey talk.....

When the so called "GO" cannot even back up their claim on tithe with a single bible passage.

Bible said in John 3....that Jesus came that we may have life in abundance. ..without any conditions. .

One church in Omole bus stop ..Lagos ....the Pastor will say pay tithe or something will be tight ....mtchewww....we don grow pass that threat...nothing...God no be man...

Why turning church to ponzi?

Gh tithe and ph blessing...

Now I understand why they were busy advertising MMM in a popular church with branches in almost all Lagos street and their members even pastors we're "guilders"

Very soon, una go know say " the message is stronger than you guys thought " ....there are many people who paid tithe and never see blessings and many never paid tithe but are well blessed. ..God said ...I will "bless"who I will bless...and curse who I will curse. ....this was never conditional....

Even the pastor need help.... is Pastor God?

Pastors rolling out conflicting prophesies. ...soon we will start hearing 2018..is a year of .......

Abeg.....I believe in prayer and fasting....but not all these fake...unbiblical stuff...na fraud confirmed.

1 Like

Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by Ucheamani(m): 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
veekid:
No fùcking fúck was given, e no konsain me

That his god must be very poor
Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by Ucheamani(m): 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
Godsonkemz:
I've never been against tithing. I was born to believe and accept the mandate. However I grew up to discover how pastors mainly in Pentecostal churches abuse that privilege by adulterating the word of God in order to cone money out of their congregation at any given point. But we can't because of the money-centered pastors that has taken over the house of God withdraw from tithing. It's an injunction from God. Let God judge between those who are truly and genuinely called into the ministry and those who were not called.
(0) God designed tithe to service the levitical priesthood who were apportioned no land in the promised land Numbers 18:26
(1) Tithe is part of the Mosaic law like Sabbath etc which were fulfilled in Christ Galatians 3: 23 and 24, Hebrews 7:5-19
(2) There is no place in the Bible where Christians were asked to pay tithe, in fact 10% tithing negates the principle of christian giving at 2Corinthians 9:7
(3) Those who profit and live large on tithing are the "oppressive wolves" Paul described at Act 20: 29. & 30 that will not spare the flock
(4) in 2 These 3: 7&8 Apostle Paul said he hustled with his hands so as not to be chargeable to anyone.
(5) The Levite's are among the Jewish nation that rejected Jesus so God seized to make use of the temple at Jerusalem at Jesus death Matt 27:40
(6) The Christian congregation in the apostle's days were all made up Priests, (Rev 1:6, 1peter 2:5) a priest doesn't pay tithe to fellow priest
(7) the same law that established tithing also established Sabbath but although the penalty for not obeying Sabbath is death, (exodus 31:14-16) no ones preaches it, reason: it doesn't bring money

1 Like

Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
bionixs:
senseless comment from a guy who has decided to believe what his mind is fixed to believe ,no matter what. Does the money people pay their tithe with belong to you or your family? Are you a thief? Why are you prying into how people live their private lives and use their hard earned money. what is really your problem??

whoa!

I can see how far your logic goes.

Did I say I'm against tithing?

I only don't understand how everybody claim God appears or reveals something to them since this tithe saga started.

is it really hard to understand that if I say I see someone, I should be able to describe what he looks like, what he was wearing and other stuffs?

all this seeing or hearing from God because of tithe is stale and boring.

sorry if you misunderstood my comment.

#peace

don't bother quoting, I'm allergic to people with low I.Q.
Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by Rexnegro(m): 12:07am On Dec 12, 2017
joshuakdboy:

Loooool chai una no go kill person with laughter on naira land ehn
Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by zinizta: 5:02am On Dec 12, 2017
joshuakdboy:

You'Re Either An Unbeliever Or A Dumbass!
Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by linearity: 6:13am On Dec 12, 2017
Fortunehunter:
God commanded that Tithe should be paid into His Store House. Malachai. 3vs 10.

Jesus thought according to the book of Acts 20 vs 35. that the weak financially should be supported.

Note that tithe paying is not negotiable as it was commanded by God Almighty for the smooth running of the Churches/ house of God.

But many people failed to understand that not everywhere you see well decorated Alter etc , is God's house.

Many people came up because of unemployment to run a Church in order to rob unsuspecting victims of their valuables in the name giving to God.

Stop using Malachi 3:10 as a bases for tithing; God was not speaking to you nor the Israelites in Malachi 3:10.

Dust off your Bible and read Malachi starting from chapter one, verse one and you will understand the people God sent Malachi to.

To help you a little, before Mal. 3:10....let see what Mal. 2:1 said...”And now, O ye priests, this commandment is for you.

Malachi’s message was directed at Priests and Levites, who supposed to pay tithe on the tithes they collected and have refused to do so.

If tithing was so important and mandatory; Jesus would have mentioned some or even paid himself. When it comes to money, it is very ironic that Jesus never collected tithe, but paid his tax..but Pastors today, collect tithe and don’t pay taxes.

Not even one of the Apostles mentioned tithes even in the pasting...that speaks volume, don’t you think so?
Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by djsalvation122(m): 7:11am On Dec 12, 2017
VIDEO: Legendury Beatz Ft. Simi – Sori Re

Off their “Afropop 1o1” mixtape released earlier in the year, the duo of Legendury Beatz comes through with the visuals to one of the standout singles on the tape.
The video is for the song “Sori Re” featuring X3M Music songstress – Simi and it is tagged a fun video.

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD AND EVEN MORE DOWNLOAD

http://www.mpbaze.com.ng/2017/12/video-legendury-beatz-ft-simi-sori-re_11.html?m=1
Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by victorazyvictor(m): 9:39am On Dec 14, 2017
joshuakdboy:

what brought my parents into this?

is that how your parents brought you up, or that's what God taught you ?

Joshua is a powerful name, so don't ridicule it. One of my unborn children is bearing it and that is why am angry with u....be warned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Junior Pope Celebrates His Son, Jason Odonwodo 4th Birthday / PWAN STARS Signs Deyemi Okanlawon As Ambassador (Pictures) / "Ghana Music Industry Is Poor" - Shattawale Cries Out (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.