Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Jasmine Nkem Mbonu, Publisher Of JASMINE AFRICA MAGAZINE Stuns In New Face Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jasmine Nkem Mbonu, Publisher Of JASMINE AFRICA MAGAZINE Stuns In New Face Pics (14973 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Covers Quarantine Issue Of Jasmine Africa Magazine / Linda Ikeji Featured On Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) / Lilian Esoro Shows Off Makeup Free Face [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jasmine Nkem Mbonu, Publisher Of JASMINE AFRICA MAGAZINE Stuns In New Face Pics by GLeesMODEL(m): 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
QUEEN JASMINE NKEM MBONU is a young and aspirational Nigerian lady. Born and grew up in Lagos South West Nigeria and hails from Neni community,  Anaocha Local Government Area of Anambra State. Nkem has been able to identify her areas of interest and explores same for her benefit.

Graciously endowed with exquisite beauty, Nkem had attracted the attention of many top companies who contracted her for various commercial adverts including some print media (precisely magazine). She however took some steps further to try her hands in the world of pageantry - - contested in many beauty pageants and won in many.‎

As a platform to extend her warmth to the needy, orphans, and other less privileged, she, about five years ago, set up a foundation named after her. The mission of the foundation is to restore the seemingly lost hope in these sets of people which life has not really been fair to; to assist them in many ways possible and these could be ascertained by the staggering achievements of this foundation.

That, perhaps, informs why the foundation’s slogan is “Love Inspires Hope, Tomorrow Starts Now.” Its vision is also to create awareness about the plight of these people, most especially the discrimination meted to them, even as she advocates for change of attitude in that regard. For example, the foundation in 2012 organized youth emancipation and empowerment seminar tagged: “RAGE AGAINST RAPE” in which it gave out juicy empowerment packages to about 5,000 youths, even as measures to checkmate the rising rate of rape across the country were discussed.

QUEEN JASMINE NKEM MBONU is currently the Strategist of JASMINE AFRICA MAGAZINE. Her hobbies include travelling, taking pictures, and most importantly, putting pen to paper.

Since inception, Jasmine Magazine has continued to adorn its pages with top stories of high profile personalities in Nigeria. For example, its maiden edition featured Sen. Ben Ndi Obi, the Special Adviser to President Goodluck Jonathan, the former Nigeria’s president; the fastest rising songstress, Yemi Alade, among other topnotch figures. Subsequent editions, to date, toed the same line, even greater.

However, from our feedback channels, it is interesting, even as it is laudable to note that our works impact very positively on our innumerable readers across the country. And these lofty achievements, the most resourceful team of Jasmine Magazine has resolved to uphold and improve upon till we take over the world’s media stage.‎

http://www.alexreports.info/2017/12/amazing-publisher-of-jasmine-africa.html?m=0

4 Likes

Re: Jasmine Nkem Mbonu, Publisher Of JASMINE AFRICA MAGAZINE Stuns In New Face Pics by biacan(f): 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
Wow shocked she looks so effortlessly beautiful

Girl always slay

2 Likes

Re: Jasmine Nkem Mbonu, Publisher Of JASMINE AFRICA MAGAZINE Stuns In New Face Pics by GLeesMODEL(m): 1:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
@alexreports

Re: Jasmine Nkem Mbonu, Publisher Of JASMINE AFRICA MAGAZINE Stuns In New Face Pics by GLeesMODEL(m): 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
More

Re: Jasmine Nkem Mbonu, Publisher Of JASMINE AFRICA MAGAZINE Stuns In New Face Pics by BruncleZuma: 9:38am On Dec 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin kayo80 this is why SciFi books are not making it just yet.

They are not being promoted as well as these types of publications.

2 Likes

Re: Jasmine Nkem Mbonu, Publisher Of JASMINE AFRICA MAGAZINE Stuns In New Face Pics by konkonbilo(m): 9:39am On Dec 12, 2017
cool
Re: Jasmine Nkem Mbonu, Publisher Of JASMINE AFRICA MAGAZINE Stuns In New Face Pics by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 12, 2017
Mehnn make up and photo edit can do wonders.

4 Likes

Re: Jasmine Nkem Mbonu, Publisher Of JASMINE AFRICA MAGAZINE Stuns In New Face Pics by Mike008(m): 9:40am On Dec 12, 2017
Make Up speaks!

1 Like

Re: Jasmine Nkem Mbonu, Publisher Of JASMINE AFRICA MAGAZINE Stuns In New Face Pics by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 12, 2017
They for show her full body na. For proper checking

2 Likes

Re: Jasmine Nkem Mbonu, Publisher Of JASMINE AFRICA MAGAZINE Stuns In New Face Pics by AishaBuhari: 9:44am On Dec 12, 2017
Issorite!
Re: Jasmine Nkem Mbonu, Publisher Of JASMINE AFRICA MAGAZINE Stuns In New Face Pics by deco22(m): 9:44am On Dec 12, 2017
Make up crew,let them show her without makeup.

Some people still dy find bobrisky if he wear makeup so make dem first show us make up free photos.

5 Likes

Re: Jasmine Nkem Mbonu, Publisher Of JASMINE AFRICA MAGAZINE Stuns In New Face Pics by joenor(m): 9:45am On Dec 12, 2017
wink
Re: Jasmine Nkem Mbonu, Publisher Of JASMINE AFRICA MAGAZINE Stuns In New Face Pics by Josh44s(m): 9:45am On Dec 12, 2017
This thread nor concern me o but Wetin concern me na the police man I am looking at right now who is fully kit with a solids riffle and knife downing Monkey tail. He don drink too shot and still asking for more. Is this the kind of people to protect us.

To the mod who ban me, You won’t make heaven I promise you. angry
Re: Jasmine Nkem Mbonu, Publisher Of JASMINE AFRICA MAGAZINE Stuns In New Face Pics by SAMBARRY: 9:46am On Dec 12, 2017
The makeup is too much na.kilode undecided

Excess MAKE UP makes ladies who should have been prettier razz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jasmine Nkem Mbonu, Publisher Of JASMINE AFRICA MAGAZINE Stuns In New Face Pics by lost24: 9:47am On Dec 12, 2017
Money speak
Re: Jasmine Nkem Mbonu, Publisher Of JASMINE AFRICA MAGAZINE Stuns In New Face Pics by Nukilia: 9:48am On Dec 12, 2017
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin kayo80 this is why SciFi books are not making it just yet.

They are not being promoted as well as these types of publications.

Citizens don't understand things like that, they prefer feeding their eyes on glamour and celebrities

1 Like

Re: Jasmine Nkem Mbonu, Publisher Of JASMINE AFRICA MAGAZINE Stuns In New Face Pics by MrMicholo(m): 9:48am On Dec 12, 2017
Jasmine is really getting too fat unlike the slim girl I met in her 200level..
Has she been taking in a lot of sperm lately
Re: Jasmine Nkem Mbonu, Publisher Of JASMINE AFRICA MAGAZINE Stuns In New Face Pics by Jbuster: 9:48am On Dec 12, 2017
GOOD MORNING, SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME REACH OUT TO CLUB KONNECT & VICTOR OJENEALO BRAIMOH, TO HELP ME REFUND MY 2,000 NAIRA OR HELP ME USE IT TO FUND MY WALLET. I SENT THE MONEY YESTERDAY EVENING FROM MY ACCESS BANK ACCOUNT, TO YOUR ACCESS BANK ACCOUNT. PLEASE BE FAST. I CALLED HUNDREDS OF TIMES NO RESPONSE, I SENT MESSAGES TO YOUR WHATSAPP NOT READ.
Re: Jasmine Nkem Mbonu, Publisher Of JASMINE AFRICA MAGAZINE Stuns In New Face Pics by eceemon(m): 9:48am On Dec 12, 2017
She fine with that open teeth...

Click like if you crushing on her already grin kiss
Re: Jasmine Nkem Mbonu, Publisher Of JASMINE AFRICA MAGAZINE Stuns In New Face Pics by navzla(m): 9:49am On Dec 12, 2017
Ladies minors make up equals...crazy Even bobrisky self de fine with makeups
Re: Jasmine Nkem Mbonu, Publisher Of JASMINE AFRICA MAGAZINE Stuns In New Face Pics by CYBERWEAVER(m): 9:50am On Dec 12, 2017
wowwwwww//// she dey fine in makeup like otta masq-----ute,,,,, help complete am
Re: Jasmine Nkem Mbonu, Publisher Of JASMINE AFRICA MAGAZINE Stuns In New Face Pics by BruncleZuma: 9:50am On Dec 12, 2017
Nukilia:

Citizens don't understand things like that, they prefer feeding their eyes on glamour and celebrities

grin grin grin grin
There's an ample number of SciFi readers whom I have known and swapped books with I believe if there was a Nigerian SciFi writer they'd be the first to patronise them.

Anyways what do I know...

1 Like

Re: Jasmine Nkem Mbonu, Publisher Of JASMINE AFRICA MAGAZINE Stuns In New Face Pics by Sirheny007(m): 9:56am On Dec 12, 2017
grin
Re: Jasmine Nkem Mbonu, Publisher Of JASMINE AFRICA MAGAZINE Stuns In New Face Pics by thatsincerechic(f): 9:58am On Dec 12, 2017
She is very beautiful, I can see that beneath the makeup and photoshop
Re: Jasmine Nkem Mbonu, Publisher Of JASMINE AFRICA MAGAZINE Stuns In New Face Pics by tintingz(m): 10:00am On Dec 12, 2017
I like ambitious ladies.

She should change the "Jasmine" logo, it's poorly designed, she should use a simple font.

1 Like

Re: Jasmine Nkem Mbonu, Publisher Of JASMINE AFRICA MAGAZINE Stuns In New Face Pics by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 12, 2017
biacan:
Wow shocked she looks so effortlessly beautiful

Girl always slay

You're joking, right?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's Top 10 Sexiest Mums / I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe / Tiwa Savage And T-Billz's Traditional Wedding Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.