Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,500 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

UCL: Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint Germain (3 - 1) On 14th February 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UCL: Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint Germain (3 - 1) On 14th February 2018 (69014 Views)

Paris Saint-Germain Vs Manchester United: UCL (1 - 3) On 6th March 2019 / Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 / UCL: Real Madrid Vs Borrusia Dortmund (3 - 2) On 6th December 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL: Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint Germain (3 - 1) On 14th February 2018 by clevvermind(m): 6:47am On Feb 15, 2018
Barca to flog chelsea. Messi to score 2 goals.

1 Like

Re: UCL: Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint Germain (3 - 1) On 14th February 2018 by Hhenryy: 7:02am On Feb 15, 2018
Sheun001:
And neymar wan win world best like this
Make the fool stay barca jeje he for don blow gan
Imagine them removing cavani for that stupid neymar. Selfish fool
When he removed cavani I knew the coach was done no sense

He can't blow when Messi is still there. Same thing happened to Messi while Ronaldinho was still there.

I guess his urge to blow/win world best made him leave. Otherwise he will have to wait until Messi is out of form. and by that time he (Neymar) may not be at his best again.

And with the way things are going, Messi will likely retire at the club and will continue to be preferred until he leaves.that would be a long wait for Neymar. In the case of messi, Ronaldinho had a rift with the coach coupled with a sudden drop in form which eventually led to him leaving untimely. Otherwise messi would have waited longer.

2 Likes

Re: UCL: Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint Germain (3 - 1) On 14th February 2018 by oloriLFC(f): 7:05am On Feb 15, 2018
samwhite18:
just like i also rape you at yr backyard yesterday
Smh!
Re: UCL: Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint Germain (3 - 1) On 14th February 2018 by Beedude(m): 7:11am On Feb 15, 2018
Pat081:
Why it is dat anytime Liverpool is playing nobody use to talk about dem ?? Only wen dey re playing with big team
Ur Answer Is In Ur Question. Cheers

1 Like

Re: UCL: Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint Germain (3 - 1) On 14th February 2018 by colossus91(m): 7:24am On Feb 15, 2018
dmcdad:

Valencia would be same... Lost their early season form and are now struggling.
when they signed the most clueless manager in the history of football....montella oloriburuku sombody
Re: UCL: Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint Germain (3 - 1) On 14th February 2018 by mvem(m): 7:28am On Feb 15, 2018
Arondizuogu:

Brother I don't need to meet him to know. Follow him on social media, meet people who have met him and talk to them. Do you know Ronaldo is the most charitable sportsman? He gives and gives but people who don't know him keep criticising him. Watch documentaries on him, you can also Google if you want... he is an easily misunderstood person
..because he is one of the richest..if u hv more give more, if u hv little give little.... No fuss if he is doing charity na normal thing and most of his colleagues does similar too
Re: UCL: Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint Germain (3 - 1) On 14th February 2018 by Beedude(m): 7:36am On Feb 15, 2018
Topmaike007:
my barca friends want me down tonight but God allowed me to give them valentine gift
Am A Barca Fan. U Going Out Wont Help Me In Any Way. Only When Madrid Play Anoda La Liga Team I Wont Support Them. It Wont Be Nice When Other Leagues Boast Of Beating U. Its Also My Pride When U Murder Them, Coz Most Of Them Tot Its Joke When I Beat Madrid

1 Like

Re: UCL: Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint Germain (3 - 1) On 14th February 2018 by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 15, 2018
mvem:
..because he is one of the richest..if u hv more give more, if u hv little give little.... No fuss if he is doing charity na normal thing and most of his colleagues does similar too

Nope, nope... how many times have you seen stars giving money like it doesn't matter? Did you know he gave away his 300,000€ champions League bonus in 2016? He just told his agent to give it to a charity. We should give credit when due, 33 years plays 90 minutes, passionate about the game. He could easily request for a transfer to China or MLS and go and be collecting salary of 700,00€ or so per week yet he's not interested.
Like I said watch some documentaries on him, research him and if you don't have hate in you, you might fall in love with him

7 Likes

Re: UCL: Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint Germain (3 - 1) On 14th February 2018 by Beedude(m): 7:47am On Feb 15, 2018
einsteine:

oga,there is no difference between what Neymar did and what Coutinho did. Both forced their way out of teams but Barça fans keep hating forgetting how Neymar saved them from the hands of PSG last season.

Barça wants to buy people's players but gets butt hurt when someone buys theirs. They were the one who first went to try and buy Veratti.
No One Is Hating Neymar. Barca Has Been Wining B4 He Started Playing Football And Dey Are Still Wining When He Left. And We Collected Money After He Was Sold.
I Mentioned Before This Match That Psg Are Overrated And Mostly Inexperienced.What Has Changed In The Psg Of Last Season And This Season. U Think Signing Of Neymar, Mbappe Alone Will Win Ucl For Them? They Will Av To Learn And Pay Their Dues In The Competition For Few Years Before Any Hope
Re: UCL: Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint Germain (3 - 1) On 14th February 2018 by Martinez19(m): 7:51am On Feb 15, 2018
hermesprogidy:
Once again, the referee rescues Real Madrid. That penalty was a clear dive. The general officiating was abysmal. Shame on Uefa. Big shame!!!

1 Like

Re: UCL: Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint Germain (3 - 1) On 14th February 2018 by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 15, 2018
Beedude:

Man City , Man Utd And Liverpool Never Start Their Own C.League. By Next Round They Will Know Kahki No Be Leather
This one weak me oh, but it's true after all

1 Like

Re: UCL: Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint Germain (3 - 1) On 14th February 2018 by Topmaike007(m): 7:54am On Feb 15, 2018
Beedude:

Am A Barca Fan. U Going Out Wont Help Me In Any Way. Only When Madrid Play Anoda La Liga Team I Wont Support Them. It Wont Be Nice When Other Leagues Boast Of Beating U. Its Also My Pride When U Murder Them, Coz Most Of Them Tot Its Joke When I Beat Madrid
funny you,so 4 ur mind u beat me..
Re: UCL: Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint Germain (3 - 1) On 14th February 2018 by einsteine(m): 7:56am On Feb 15, 2018
Beedude:

No One Is Hating Neymar. Barca Has Been Wining B4 He Started Playing Football And Dey Are Still Wining When He Left. And We Collected Money After He Was Sold.
I Mentioned Before This Match That Psg Are Overrated And Mostly Inexperienced.What Has Changed In The Psg Of Last Season And This Season. U Think Signing Of Neymar, Mbappe Alone Will Win Ucl For Them? They Will Av To Learn And Pay Their Dues In The Competition For Few Years Before Any Hope

What was the difference between the Madrid team of 2013 and 2014? Not much. Yet one bowed out at the semi final, the other won. Although the Coach made a number of mistakes (he should have started Di Maria in place of Mbappe), they have just been unlucky with draws. They could have gotten Basel or Porto and then next stage get Manchester United or Seville. Luck is very important in knockout competition. Psg still has one of the best teams in the competition. Also,they got Madrid who have to win the UCL to rescue the season.

2 Likes

Re: UCL: Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint Germain (3 - 1) On 14th February 2018 by mvem(m): 8:09am On Feb 15, 2018
Arondizuogu:

Nope, nope... how many times have you seen stars giving money like it doesn't matter? Did you know he gave away his 300,000€ champions League bonus in 2016? He just told his agent to give it to a charity. We should give credit when due, 33 years plays 90 minutes, passionate about the game. He could easily request for a transfer to China or MLS and go and be collecting salary of 700,00€ or so per week yet he's not interested.
Like I said watch some documentaries on him, research him and if you don't have hate in you, you might fall in love with him
...difference might be is that his charity is well publicized....u don't know really how much other big athletes give
Re: UCL: Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint Germain (3 - 1) On 14th February 2018 by maxwell530(m): 8:31am On Feb 15, 2018
mvem:
...difference might be is that his charity is well publicized....u don't know really how much other big athletes give
don't mind those Man utd/Madrid fans, Nemanja Matic once pay his country's debt and nobody make noise. There's no big deal in being Charitable, Pablo Escobar built churches and give so many charities to the poor,does that make him a good man?

1 Like

Re: UCL: Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint Germain (3 - 1) On 14th February 2018 by dfrost: 8:41am On Feb 15, 2018
cameeeeel:
Do you remember who won Europe 2016

Please tell me. I was in the moon by then working with NASA.
Re: UCL: Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint Germain (3 - 1) On 14th February 2018 by LordAdam16: 8:44am On Feb 15, 2018
waveman2:
omo do u know how much he is earning?no be graduate trainee salary him dey earn so he should play well.

grin grin grin

Third best paid player in ligue 1. I get it. Doesn't change that the fact that he's 19 and still needs time.

-Lord
Re: UCL: Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint Germain (3 - 1) On 14th February 2018 by Ovie56(m): 8:55am On Feb 15, 2018
mvem:
publicize keh.. Like the guy said give credit where credit is due.. Same Ronaldo that refuses to get a tattoo because he donates blood every 6 months.. God he even gives his blood out.. When it comes to charity in Football Ronaldo no get mate.. He even sold one of his ballon dor for charity... Did you know that guy doesn't drink alcohol at all? Give credit when credit is due it won't kill you.. And pls stop hating

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UCL: Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint Germain (3 - 1) On 14th February 2018 by LifeCoachAndre: 8:58am On Feb 15, 2018
Make we teach them how to play soccer. No be that one dem do for France.
Re: UCL: Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint Germain (3 - 1) On 14th February 2018 by Maroghene(m): 9:01am On Feb 15, 2018
Edesinpayan:

so goal scoring is not a contribution to a game.... use your brain na

Don't mind the hater... He didn't see CR7 defending and leading from the back. Typical Messi fan

1 Like

Re: UCL: Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint Germain (3 - 1) On 14th February 2018 by rashylous(m): 9:06am On Feb 15, 2018
Emery at 1-1, takes out cavani, put in Meunier. Alves goes up attacking , and Meunier goes to right back. WTF why not put in di maria, shite manager that couldn't read the game

1 Like

Re: UCL: Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint Germain (3 - 1) On 14th February 2018 by benzene00: 9:06am On Feb 15, 2018
Segadem:
hahaha haha, nah fight? grin
grin
Re: UCL: Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint Germain (3 - 1) On 14th February 2018 by mastermaestro(m): 9:16am On Feb 15, 2018
sogodihno:
My own be say na 4 England teams go enter quarter final this time. Man city,Tottheam, Liverpool and man u. And am rooting City to win it.

English teams are actually better this season.
Re: UCL: Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint Germain (3 - 1) On 14th February 2018 by Miremoses1(m): 9:17am On Feb 15, 2018
Immediately emery removed cavani. My man zizou turned to pep. Emery should be lucky his coaching a club like psg. Leganes, las palmas and Swansea won't have him as a coach.

1 Like

Re: UCL: Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint Germain (3 - 1) On 14th February 2018 by mastermaestro(m): 9:22am On Feb 15, 2018
Earthquake1:
C. Ronaldo scored a penalty and a tap in he didn't even contribute much to the game.All those comparing him to Messi are mad.

This should tell you that many Nigerians swim in mediocrity. Why are you surprised? The state of the nation says it all.
Re: UCL: Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint Germain (3 - 1) On 14th February 2018 by IAmAmbrose(m): 9:23am On Feb 15, 2018
If Figo a Madrid and Barcelona legend and a compatriots of Penaldo sorry Ronaldo can say watching Messi play is like cumming...... So pleasurable ...... That shows you how great messi is. I rest my case all this.... madritrots dah know nothing about football wee come and be ranting rubbish here
Re: UCL: Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint Germain (3 - 1) On 14th February 2018 by IAmAmbrose(m): 9:27am On Feb 15, 2018
Maroghene:

Don't mind the hater... He didn't see CR7 defending and leading from the back. Typical Messi fan

cr7 defending and leading from the back.... Cr7 defender ni!!
Re: UCL: Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint Germain (3 - 1) On 14th February 2018 by hadura29(m): 9:32am On Feb 15, 2018
Beedude:

Valid point bro.. Hala Madrid
Re: UCL: Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint Germain (3 - 1) On 14th February 2018 by IAmAmbrose(m): 9:32am On Feb 15, 2018
Ovie56:
publicize keh.. Like the guy said give credit where credit is due.. Same Ronaldo that refuses to get a tattoo because he donates blood every 6 months.. God he even gives his blood out.. When it comes to charity in Football Ronaldo no get mate.. He even sold one of his ballon dor for charity... Did you know that guy doesn't drink alcohol at all? Give credit when credit is due it won't kill you.. And pls stop hating

bro in terms of charity many footballer play their own part.... That same messi you talking shi* about gave the remaining food untouched at his wedding to a charity home...... Read about charity in football you gon see Eto'o Drogba, Mata, Kanu .... And so on all playing big role in helping people

1 Like

Re: UCL: Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint Germain (3 - 1) On 14th February 2018 by IAmAmbrose(m): 9:36am On Feb 15, 2018
clevvermind:
Barca to flog chelsea. Messi to score 2 goals.

flogging chelsea with wah cane or belt or rope

1 Like

Re: UCL: Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint Germain (3 - 1) On 14th February 2018 by Beedude(m): 9:55am On Feb 15, 2018
Topmaike007:
funny you,so 4 ur mind u beat me..
Bro, Joke Apart. Only Barca Can Play U At Home And Scored 3 Solid Goals With A Clean Sheet. No One, I Repeat No One In This World Can Try That With U. Am Also Proud Of U

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Manchester United vs Southampton (2 - 2) On 13th July 2020 / Champions League Group Stage Draw On 27th August 2015 / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.