Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Alabi Pasuma, Small Doctor, Destiny Boy At The Mushin Day 2017 - Pics & Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alabi Pasuma, Small Doctor, Destiny Boy At The Mushin Day 2017 - Pics & Video (33027 Views)

Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Visits His Lookalike Son Jibola Jr In Chicago / Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Becomes A Grandfather As Daughter Gives Birth / Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Acquires G-Wagon, Slams Haters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alabi Pasuma, Small Doctor, Destiny Boy At The Mushin Day 2017 - Pics & Video by deturla: 2:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
It was a day of pop and pageantry at the 22nd Mushin Day 2017 when Alabi Pasuma, Small Doctor, Destiny boy all performed at the ground breaking event.

In a carnival like celebration, the indigenes of Mushin all ignored the hot sun as they graced the event in bright colours and grandeur. Mushin truly came alive to celebrate its culture and to thank God for another year of bliss and prosperity.

Against popular belief that Mushin Lagos houses all sort of miscreants and the security situation is helpless in protecting the cause of an ordinary citizen, yours truly was present at the Carnival like event, took a walk around the town, and can authoritatively confirm that Mushin is slowing becoming a safe haven for all and sundry.

It was indeed a day to be remembered for a very long time as it has set a standard for subsequent Mushin Days.

Mushin Day is a celebration that happens annually where the indigenes of Mushin all come together to appreciate a great year and to further discuss the progress of the Mushin community.

His Royal Majesty, Alayeluwa Oba Fatai Ayinla Aileru II urged residents of Mushin to ensure that they contribute immensely to the economic development of the Mushin community. He also advised the Police to check mate the increase in kidnapping across the state and the country.

Mushin Day will never go without enjoying good music from Alabi Pasuma as he got all members of the Mushin community dancing to his Fuji music. Small Doctor also displayed his musical prowess and energy at the Mushin Day 2017.

Check out videos and pictures of what went down here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7mFGHyXjH8

http://deedeesblog.com/alabi-pasuma-small-doctor-others-perform-mushin-day-2017/

1 Like

Re: Alabi Pasuma, Small Doctor, Destiny Boy At The Mushin Day 2017 - Pics & Video by opeyemiieblog(m): 2:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
isok nice one
Re: Alabi Pasuma, Small Doctor, Destiny Boy At The Mushin Day 2017 - Pics & Video by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
shocked

∆ Small Doctor no offend me oooo I just no like hin type of song.... ∆

1 Like

Re: Alabi Pasuma, Small Doctor, Destiny Boy At The Mushin Day 2017 - Pics & Video by eminikansoso(m): 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2017
which one be mushin day abi na mushin carnival
Re: Alabi Pasuma, Small Doctor, Destiny Boy At The Mushin Day 2017 - Pics & Video by IamChristian900: 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2017
cool
Re: Alabi Pasuma, Small Doctor, Destiny Boy At The Mushin Day 2017 - Pics & Video by otijah(m): 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2017
This small doctor resemble agboro

1 Like

Re: Alabi Pasuma, Small Doctor, Destiny Boy At The Mushin Day 2017 - Pics & Video by dhamstar(m): 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2017
and so? what should we now fry??
Re: Alabi Pasuma, Small Doctor, Destiny Boy At The Mushin Day 2017 - Pics & Video by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 11, 2017
Awon Omo Ganfe.....

When did Aileru become Majesty?

1 Like

Re: Alabi Pasuma, Small Doctor, Destiny Boy At The Mushin Day 2017 - Pics & Video by Sharon6(f): 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
Nice one
Re: Alabi Pasuma, Small Doctor, Destiny Boy At The Mushin Day 2017 - Pics & Video by solochris(m): 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
@OP, Mushin is still a NO NO to me, no matter how good you paint it

3 Likes

Re: Alabi Pasuma, Small Doctor, Destiny Boy At The Mushin Day 2017 - Pics & Video by KushyKush: 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2017
Just few junctions away some youths are protesting for the brutality and harassments SARS operatives are enforcing on the average youth of this country...

I guess these ones don't give a fück though. Smh. I hate this country
Re: Alabi Pasuma, Small Doctor, Destiny Boy At The Mushin Day 2017 - Pics & Video by dhamstar(m): 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2017
otijah:
it is agbero not agboro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alabi Pasuma, Small Doctor, Destiny Boy At The Mushin Day 2017 - Pics & Video by Mac2016(m): 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2017
Penalty lor throwing...I always imagine the crazy level wey go make person gba penalty lor throwing and not over-the-bar nor corner shocked shocked shocked

26 Likes

Re: Alabi Pasuma, Small Doctor, Destiny Boy At The Mushin Day 2017 - Pics & Video by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
Awon temi niyen..

13 Likes

Re: Alabi Pasuma, Small Doctor, Destiny Boy At The Mushin Day 2017 - Pics & Video by EponOjuku: 4:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
iamjames2222:
if you are in Abuja or Lagos and you are in need of sugar mummy, kindly contact me. highly confidential.
mrjamesu2222@gmail.com

Commissioner for Happiness and Couples Fulfilment, I hail you.

Lalasticlala,help me ban that guy for 8 years. Don't release him till Buhari has finished his 2nd term.

3 Likes

Re: Alabi Pasuma, Small Doctor, Destiny Boy At The Mushin Day 2017 - Pics & Video by money121(m): 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
Oj
Re: Alabi Pasuma, Small Doctor, Destiny Boy At The Mushin Day 2017 - Pics & Video by Settingz321(m): 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2017
Booked
Re: Alabi Pasuma, Small Doctor, Destiny Boy At The Mushin Day 2017 - Pics & Video by deturla: 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2017
Blackfyre:
Awon Omo Ganfe.....

When did Aileru become Majesty?

E don tey Baba.
Re: Alabi Pasuma, Small Doctor, Destiny Boy At The Mushin Day 2017 - Pics & Video by Settingz321(m): 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
Mac2016:
Penalty lor throwing...I always imagine the crazy level wey go make person gba penalty lor throw and not over-the-bar nor corner shocked shocked shocked

Of so when u smoke something like this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alabi Pasuma, Small Doctor, Destiny Boy At The Mushin Day 2017 - Pics & Video by salmonkas178(m): 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
how much for connection fee ?
iamjames2222:
if you are in Abuja or Lagos and you are in need of sugar mummy, kindly contact me. highly confidential.
mrjamesu2222@gmail.com
Re: Alabi Pasuma, Small Doctor, Destiny Boy At The Mushin Day 2017 - Pics & Video by hola106(m): 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
iamjames2222:
mrjamesu2222@gmail.com
u will start requesting for fee
Re: Alabi Pasuma, Small Doctor, Destiny Boy At The Mushin Day 2017 - Pics & Video by Omoikarekimire(m): 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
Mushin is a criminal society.Whichever way u look at it gangstar drug peddling dangerous fight killings cultism clashes petty pilfering oloshoism armed robbery yahoo yahoo bullying kidnapping unwarranted beatings I can't just imagine more.that society is a tough one.

1 Like

Re: Alabi Pasuma, Small Doctor, Destiny Boy At The Mushin Day 2017 - Pics & Video by dhamstar(m): 4:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
Mac2016:
Penalty lor throwing...I always imagine the crazy level wey go make person gba penalty lor throw and not over-the-bar nor corner shocked shocked shocked
when you are high on bayelsa weed.its very possible

1 Like

Re: Alabi Pasuma, Small Doctor, Destiny Boy At The Mushin Day 2017 - Pics & Video by lanightdavido(m): 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
All these faces rough gan o
Re: Alabi Pasuma, Small Doctor, Destiny Boy At The Mushin Day 2017 - Pics & Video by blingxx(m): 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
otijah:
Yes na... Small doctor is the true meaning of streetboy
Re: Alabi Pasuma, Small Doctor, Destiny Boy At The Mushin Day 2017 - Pics & Video by ajimotoke(m): 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
small Doctor my main man i hail u ooooooooooooooo
Re: Alabi Pasuma, Small Doctor, Destiny Boy At The Mushin Day 2017 - Pics & Video by Rozaytee: 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
Agbero day
Re: Alabi Pasuma, Small Doctor, Destiny Boy At The Mushin Day 2017 - Pics & Video by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
I dont like mushin guys at all,they are you rough.
Re: Alabi Pasuma, Small Doctor, Destiny Boy At The Mushin Day 2017 - Pics & Video by OgahBohz: 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
tuale baba !! owor meji lo ke funenikan! omo iya tishaa , awon omo ti mushin olosah ! iyalaya ani bodi! who no gree go chop bottle who near dem go hearam ...
ooooshey!
shey ko waleeh ogaami?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 13th Wedding Anniversary / Banky W, His Mother And Younger Brother Pictured Together / Prince Nico Mbarga Of "Sweet Mother", His Song Is One The Biggest Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.