Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... (6755 Views)

FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen / I have recovered my money on Fairmoney / I have recovered my Money on Fairmoney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
Available
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 8:41am On Mar 01, 2018
Available..
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 10:26am On Mar 02, 2018
Available.
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 4:45pm On Mar 09, 2018
gwng:
We have heard of one or two expereience of how clients were able to recover their vehicles BECAUSE THEY HAD A TRACKER INSTALLED IN IT. We will be sharing some of them with you based on TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCES.

If you have had personal experiences also, kindly share with us.

WE STILL INSTALL THE MOST AFFORDABLE TRACKERS AROUND STARTING FROM 25K (VARIES WITH CAR MODEL).

CONTACT US ON 09032614208 OR 08060675824. More details on tracker: https://mymoto.com.ng/why-you-should-install-the-mymoto-security-tracker/

WE ARE THE ONLY COMPANY THAT OFFERS FREE LIFETIME ACCESS TO OUR ONLINE PLATFORMS FOR MONITORING/STOPPING YOUR CAR.

YOU'VE SPENT QUITE MUCH TO ACQUIRE YOUR CAR, SECURE IT WITH A TRACKER. BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY

Story 1
During one of our installs, the client shared with us how Mr Ayo (not his real name) borrowed his brothers car, and waylaid in the night somewhere in Lagos. Unknown to the thieves, the car had a tracker in it. That same night they tracked the vehicle to a military baracks (apparenntly the thieves had accomplices with military connections). They went with the police and they were able to recover the car (THE DEMOBILIZE FUNCTION OF THE TRACKER WAS USED TO ENSURE THE CAR DID NOT MOVE UNTIL THEY GOT TO THAT LOCATION)...

Story 2
Mr Bayo was bout entering his car in the night somewhere in Lagos when he was attacked. He immediately used his phone to demobilize the car some minutes after they had zoomed away with the car. The thieves ran away when they discovered the car wasn't strating again. The car was tracked to Ajah. Apparently the thieves ran away in fear with the keys of the car grin

If you have similar stories please share with us...
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 2:17pm On Mar 12, 2018
gwng:
We have heard of one or two expereience of how clients were able to recover their vehicles BECAUSE THEY HAD A TRACKER INSTALLED IN IT. We will be sharing some of them with you based on TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCES.

WE STILL INSTALL THE MOST AFFORDABLE TRACKERS AROUND STARTING FROM 25K (VARIES WITH CAR MODEL).

CONTACT US ON 09032614208 OR 08060675824. More details on tracker: https://mymoto.com.ng/why-you-should-install-the-mymoto-security-tracker

WE ARE THE ONLY COMPANY THAT OFFERS FREE LIFETIME ACCESS TO OUR ONLINE PLATFORMS FOR MONITORING/STOPPING YOUR CAR.

YOU'VE SPENT QUITE MUCH TO ACQUIRE YOUR CAR, SECURE IT WITH A TRACKER. BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY

Story 1
During one of our installs, the client shared with us how Mr Ayo (not his real name) borrowed his brothers car, and waylaid in the night somewhere in Lagos. Unknown to the thieves, the car had a tracker in it. That same night they tracked the vehicle to a military baracks (apparenntly the thieves had accomplices with military connections). They went with the police and they were able to recover the car (THE DEMOBILIZE FUNCTION OF THE TRACKER WAS USED TO ENSURE THE CAR DID NOT MOVE UNTIL THEY GOT TO THAT LOCATION)...

Story 2
Mr Bayo was bout entering his car in the night somewhere in Lagos when he was attacked. He immediately used his phone to demobilize the car some minutes after they had zoomed away with the car. The thieves ran away when they discovered the car wasn't strating again. The car was tracked to Ajah. Apparently the thieves ran away in fear with the keys of the car grin

Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 3:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
Available...
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 3:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
Available.
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 12:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
Available
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 3:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
Available...
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 11:43am On Mar 20, 2018
Secure your car today!
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2018
gwng:

CONTACT US ON 09032614208 OR 08060675824. More details on tracker: https://mymoto.com.ng/why-you-should-install-the-mymoto-security-tracker/

Story 1

Story 2

Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 11:14am On Mar 28, 2018
Available..
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 12:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
gwng:

Story 1

Story 2

Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 10:54am On Apr 03, 2018
aVAILABLE
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 10:17am On Apr 04, 2018
Available...
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 1:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
gwng:

Story 1

Story 2

Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
Contact
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 10:10am On Apr 16, 2018
Contact.
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 2:01pm On May 07, 2018
Contact...
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 3:05pm On May 23, 2018
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 2:39pm On May 24, 2018
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 11:37am On Jun 11, 2018
Contact
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 5:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
Available
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 2:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 12:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
gwng:

Story 1

Story 2

Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
available.
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2018
gwng:

Story 1

Story 2

Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2018
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 6:45pm On Sep 13, 2018
gwng:

Story 1

Story 2

Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 11:44am On Sep 24, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buying BTC, Gift Cards / How To Earn Bitcoins On A Daily Basis / The Map Logistics? Anyone Invested With Them Yet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.