Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... (3297 Views)

Vehicle Registration And Drivers Licence / Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) / Pre Purchase Vehicle Inspection Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
We have heard of one or two expereience of how clients were able to recover their vehicles BECAUSE THEY HAD A TRACKER INSTALLED IN IT. We will be sharing some of them with you based on TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCES.

If you have had personal experiences also, kindly share with us.

WE STILL INSTALL THE MOST AFFORDABLE TRACKERS AROUND STARTING FROM 25K (VARIES WITH CAR MODEL).

CONTACT US ON 09032614208 OR 08060675824. More details on tracker: https://mymoto.com.ng/why-you-should-install-the-mymoto-security-tracker/

WE ARE THE ONLY COMPANY THAT OFFERS FREE LIFETIME ACCESS TO OUR ONLINE PLATFORMS FOR MONITORING/STOPPING YOUR CAR.

YOU'VE SPENT QUITE MUCH TO ACQUIRE YOUR CAR, SECURE IT WITH A TRACKER. BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY

Story 1
During one of our installs, the client shared with us how Mr Ayo (not his real name) borrowed his brothers car, and waylaid in the night somewhere in Lagos. Unknown to the thieves, the car had a tracker in it. That same night they tracked the vehicle to a military baracks (apparenntly the thieves had accomplices with military connections). They went with the police and they were able to recover the car (THE DEMOBILIZE FUNCTION OF THE TRACKER WAS USED TO ENSURE THE CAR DID NOT MOVE UNTIL THEY GOT TO THAT LOCATION)...

Story 2
Mr Bayo was bout entering his car in the night somewhere in Lagos when he was attacked. He immediately used his phone to demobilize the car some minutes after they had zoomed away with the car. The thieves ran away when they discovered the car wasn't strating again. The car was tracked to Ajah. Apparently the thieves ran away in fear with the keys of the car grin

If you have similar stories please share with us...
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 6:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
cONTACT US.
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
gwng:
BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY!!!

IF YOU WILL TRAVELLING THIS FESTIVE SEASON, OR YOU FREQUENTLY TRAVEL WITH YOUR PERSONAL CAR, YOU BETTER INSTALL A SECURITY TRACKER (ONLY 25K, CHEAPEST YOU WILL FIND ANYWHERE) WHICH IS THE BEST GUARANTEE THAT YOUR CAR CAN BE RECOVERED!!!

DO CONTACT US ON 09032614208

OTHER FEATURES:

Mymoto Car/Truck GPS Security Tracker Installation (09053629992, 09032614208)

Monitor vehicle location point by point (through phone call/sms/online)
Real time tracking of car location through our ios/android app.
Stop/Demobilize the vehicle remotely (through sms/online).
Built-in backup battery to realize power cut alarm (when car battery is disconnected, you will be notified)
Overspeed alarm/ power failure alarm/ Ignition ON alarm/Geofencing Alarm
Recover your car if stolen.
Monitor fellow users of your car (driver, wife/husband etc.) on their location.
Monitor your truck drivers and their real time location.

ALREADY COMES WITH RELAY (FOR ENGINE DEMOBILIZE).
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 11:37am On Dec 21, 2017
Available..
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 11:08am On Dec 22, 2017
gwng:

IF YOU WILL TRAVELLING THIS FESTIVE SEASON, OR YOU FREQUENTLY TRAVEL WITH YOUR PERSONAL CAR, YOU BETTER INSTALL A SECURITY TRACKER (ONLY 25K, CHEAPEST YOU WILL FIND ANYWHERE) WHICH IS THE BEST GUARANTEE THAT YOUR CAR CAN BE RECOVERED!!!

OTHER FEATURES:

Built-in backup battery to realize power cut alarm (when car battery is disconnected, you will be notified)

Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 7:33am On Dec 27, 2017
gwng:
cONTACT US.
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 10:02am On Dec 29, 2017
gwng:

OTHER FEATURES:

Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 10:13am On Dec 29, 2017
gwng:

OTHER FEATURES:

Monitor your truck drivers and their real time location

Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 8:37am On Jan 02, 2018
gwng:

OTHER FEATURES:

Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
gwng:

IF YOU WILL TRAVELLING THIS FESTIVE SEASON, OR YOU FREQUENTLY TRAVEL WITH YOUR PERSONAL CAR, YOU BETTER INSTALL A SECURITY TRACKER (ONLY 30K, CHEAPEST YOU WILL FIND ANYWHERE) WHICH IS THE BEST GUARANTEE THAT YOUR CAR CAN BE RECOVERED!!!

OTHER FEATURES:

Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 2:36pm On Jan 20, 2018
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
gwng:

IF YOU WILL TRAVELLING THIS FESTIVE SEASON, OR YOU FREQUENTLY TRAVEL WITH YOUR PERSONAL CAR, YOU BETTER INSTALL A SECURITY TRACKER (ONLY 30K, CHEAPEST YOU WILL FIND ANYWHERE) WHICH IS THE BEST GUARANTEE THAT YOUR CAR CAN BE RECOVERED!!!

OTHER FEATURES

Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2018
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
gwng:

OTHER FEATURES:

Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 10:49am On Feb 02, 2018
Available..
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 10:27am On Feb 03, 2018
Contact Us.
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2018
gwng:
We have heard of one or two expereience of how clients were able to recover their vehicles BECAUSE THEY HAD A TRACKER INSTALLED IN IT. We will be sharing some of them with you based on TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCES.

If you have had personal experiences also, kindly share with us.

WE STILL INSTALL THE MOST AFFORDABLE TRACKERS AROUND STARTING FROM 25K (VARIES WITH CAR MODEL).

CONTACT US ON 09032614208 OR 08060675824. More details on tracker: https://mymoto.com.ng/why-you-should-install-the-mymoto-security-tracker/

WE ARE THE ONLY COMPANY THAT OFFERS FREE LIFETIME ACCESS TO OUR ONLINE PLATFORMS FOR MONITORING/STOPPING YOUR CAR.

YOU'VE SPENT QUITE MUCH TO ACQUIRE YOUR CAR, SECURE IT WITH A TRACKER. BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY

Story 1
During one of our installs, the client shared with us how Mr Ayo (not his real name) borrowed his brothers car, and waylaid in the night somewhere in Lagos. Unknown to the thieves, the car had a tracker in it. That same night they tracked the vehicle to a military baracks (apparenntly the thieves had accomplices with military connections). They went with the police and they were able to recover the car (THE DEMOBILIZE FUNCTION OF THE TRACKER WAS USED TO ENSURE THE CAR DID NOT MOVE UNTIL THEY GOT TO THAT LOCATION)...

Story 2
Mr Bayo was bout entering his car in the night somewhere in Lagos when he was attacked. He immediately used his phone to demobilize the car some minutes after they had zoomed away with the car. The thieves ran away when they discovered the car wasn't strating again. The car was tracked to Ajah. Apparently the thieves ran away in fear with the keys of the car grin

If you have similar stories please share with us...
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 4:20pm On Feb 07, 2018
COntact
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 12:32pm On Feb 09, 2018
Contact US...
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 5:20pm On Feb 10, 2018
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 9:09am On Feb 12, 2018
Available...
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 10:27am On Feb 13, 2018
Contact Us...
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 11:18am On Feb 14, 2018
Contact US!
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 2:41pm On Feb 15, 2018
Available.
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 9:02am On Feb 16, 2018
Contact Us
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 1:18pm On Feb 17, 2018
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 1:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
Contact Us!
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 9:09am On Feb 20, 2018
Available.
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 1:29pm On Feb 22, 2018
Contact us.
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 10:42am On Feb 23, 2018
Available;.
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 9:00am On Mar 01, 2018
Available..
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 10:42am On Mar 02, 2018
Available.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ginger ,sesame Seed And Charcoal For Export In Large Quantities / MonEx.ng Nairaland Customer Support: Buy/Sell Paypal, Neteller, Skrill / Nairabet Payouts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.