Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

The No 1 Agric Blog December Offer - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The No 1 Agric Blog December Offer (377 Views)

An Agric-tech Startup Coming Soon!!! / Challenges Of Agric Start-ups And New Farmers. / Free Agric Training And Empowerment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The No 1 Agric Blog December Offer by Adieza(m): 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
Yakubu Jimoh:
Hello, Nigerians, The No 1 Agric blog in Nigeria is offering to help you advertise your farm produces and whatever adverts you might have at zero naira.
In my bid to promote agriculture in Nigeria and Africa am offering to this free for 5 Months.
We Need :
1. Sellers Contact
2: Pictures and Video of The Produce
3. Seller : Location
4. Price of the produce.
Kindly tag your friends.
Email:greatestanebira@gmail.com
Www.agricinfo.com
Kindly like our page on Facebook
Www.Facebook.com/Agricinfo
Follow us on Twitter.com/agricblogger
Agriculturally musing
Thanks.
Re: The No 1 Agric Blog December Offer by izzou(m): 12:46pm On Dec 23, 2017
L

cc: Daeylar

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Rabbit/snake/dog Meat To Buy, I Want To Taste It. / 10k Old Layer Needed Urgently!!! / Experienced Farmers Your Help Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.