Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Egypt Vs Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Egypt Vs Christianity (3119 Views)

Alcohol And Gambling (Islam Vs Christianity) / Islam vs Christianity. / Atheism VS Christianity, Which One Is A Result Of Indoctrination? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egypt Vs Christianity by Horus(m): 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNVGArX55dA

Egypt Vs Christianity

By Paa Nabab Yaanuwn
Re: Egypt Vs Christianity by purem(m): 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Egypt Vs Christianity by KingSango(m): 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNVGArX55dA

Egypt Vs Christianity

By Paa Nabab Yaanuwn

Christianity started in Egypt when Greek Emperor Ptolemy forced the Egyptians in the North to worship him as Serapis Christos which become Jesus Christ several centuries late under the Romans. Its good to note that Egypt was two lands, Upper and Lower, Southern and Northern, those Egyptians that didn't want to worship savages retreated to the Southern land. Not only did Greeks and Romans rule Lower Egypt but also Ethiopia. Yes the Coptic Egyptians were a mixed breed and they were heavily into pederast culture and Christianity. Ethiopia according to many Ethiopians I've talked too here in Washington, D.C is full of closet homosexuals. People may not say this back home because they say in Africa there is no freedom of speech like here in the U.S. This is why most won't comment on my posts because they are terrified of reprisal by high level Africans who will kill them and their families. I know now how it truly is in Africa and that Africa doesn't rule itself in most places.

The Bachwezi retreated from Ethiopia and located some of them to present day Rwanda. This information is on one of my blogs.

Ase

Love Sango

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Egypt Vs Christianity by Horus(m): 9:05am On Dec 12, 2017
KingSango:

Christianity started in Egypt when Greek Emperor Ptolemy forced the Egyptians in the North to worship him as Serapis Christos which become Jesus Christ several centuries late under the Romans. Its good to note that Egypt was two lands, Upper and Lower, Southern and Northern, those Egyptians that didn't want to worship savages retreated to the Southern land. Not only did Greeks and Romans rule Lower Egypt but also Ethiopia. Yes the Coptic Egyptians were a mixed breed and they were heavily into pederast culture and Christianity. Ethiopia according to many Ethiopians I've talked too here in Washington, D.C is full of closet homosexuals. People may not say this back home because they say in Africa there is no freedom of speech like here in the U.S. This is why most won't comment on my posts because they are terrified of reprisal by high level Africans who will kill them and their families. I know now how it truly is in Africa and that Africa doesn't rule itself in most places.

The Bachwezi retreated from Ethiopia and located some of them to present day Rwanda. This information is on one of my blogs.
Ase

Love Sango

Thank for your comment KingSango, please provide a link to your blogs to show the work you are doing for African culture!
Re: Egypt Vs Christianity by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
KingSango:

Ase

Love Sango
Neither Greeks nor Romans ruled Ethiopia!
Re: Egypt Vs Christianity by KingSango(m): 9:35pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hati13:

Neither Greeks nor Romans ruled Ethiopia!

Nonsense. Greeks and Romans ruled Egypt which parts of it including Ethiopia. There goes the fiction that Ethiopia has never been colonized, maybe not colonized but mostly ruled over by Romans and Greeks.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Egypt Vs Christianity by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
KingSango:

Nonsense. Greeks and Romans ruled Egypt which parts of it including Ethiopia. There goes the fiction that Ethiopia has never been colonized, maybe not colonized but mostly ruled over by Romans and Greeks.

Ase

Love Sango
Ethiopia never been part of Egypt. It was actually the other way around when Ethiopia conquered northern Sudan and some part southern Egypt in mid 4th century AD and ruled it for 2 to 3 centuries.
Re: Egypt Vs Christianity by KingSango(m): 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hati13:

Ethiopia never been part of Egypt. It was actually the other way around when Ethiopia conquered northern Sudan and some part southern Egypt in mid 4th century AD and ruled it for 2 to 3 centuries.

grin I can't even take you serious now because Egypt ruled all the Nile.
Re: Egypt Vs Christianity by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
KingSango:

Egypt never ruled all the Nile. I don't know about the white Nile, but they only came to Ethiopia and the Horn of Africa in general to trade for luxury things like wild animals, gold, silver and some others.

Look you can say what ever you want, I don't care. You are only interested in fictional things like saying Obama wife is male, Christianity originated in Egypt and even before the birth of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Vs Christianity by KingSango(m): 10:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hati13:

Egypt never ruled all the Nile. I don't know about the white Nile, but they only came to Ethiopia and the Horn of Africa in general to trade for luxury things like wild animals, gold, silver and some others.

Look you can say what ever you want, I don't care. You are only interested in fictional things like saying Obama wife is male, Christianity originated in Egypt and even before the birth of Jesus.

grin When you state facts of your own, which I can dispute, I will respond appropriately.
Re: Egypt Vs Christianity by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
KingSango:

grin When you state facts of your own, which I can dispute, I will respond appropriately.
Please go to the library and read from now on since you are a drop out. grin
Re: Egypt Vs Christianity by KingSango(m): 10:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hati13:

Please go to the library and read from now on since you are a drop out. grin

Yes, I dropped out of dumb and useless conversation. grin
Re: Egypt Vs Christianity by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
KingSango:

Yes, I dropped out of dumb and useless conversation. grin
You quit from posting dumb and useless comments any further. Nice choice grin
Re: Egypt Vs Christianity by KingSango(m): 11:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hati13:

You quit from posting dumb and useless comments any further. Nice choice grin

I never said I quit from posting just responding to dumb and useless comments any further. grin

You see, its easy to have a smart mouth now try a smart mind.

I mean really, try a smart mind: http://undergroundriseup..com/2017/04/bunyoro-kitara-empire-of-light-bachwezi.html
Ase

Love Sango

1 Share

Re: Egypt Vs Christianity by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
KingSango:

I never said I quit from posting just responding to dumb and useless comments any further. grin

You see, its easy to have a smart mouth now try a smart mind.

I mean really, try a smart mind: http://undergroundriseup..com/2017/04/bunyoro-kitara-empire-of-light-bachwezi.html
Ase

Love Sango
Make yourself happy by talking nonsense grin

1 Like

Re: Egypt Vs Christianity by KingSango(m): 11:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hati13:

Make yourself walk into the light: http://undergroundriseup..com/2017/04/bunyoro-kitara-empire-of-light-bachwezi.html

Re: Egypt Vs Christianity by KingSango(m): 12:54pm On Dec 13, 2017
Hati13:

You are mad at me for speaking the truth about your beloved Ethiopia. I love Ethiopia too! But lies will not help us win this great spiritual war in the end times.

I live in Washington DC and one day as I walked by the US capital, a group of Ethiopians were protesting the seizing of their lands by the Ethiopian government who displaced entire communities to dire and worthless land. The good fertile land was given to European farming corporations in exchange for billions of dollars that was hoarded by the Ethiopian Freemasons controlled leaders who are living lavish in mansions while their people starve. Those people have to travel here to the US to protest because the treacherous Ethiopian leaders will jail, torture and kill them and their families in Ethiopia. Not only does Europeans rule Ethiopia via having all its highest leaders bloodoath sworn to Freemasonry but are made to look more humane than Ethiopians because they force via crazy violence upon Africans in Ethiopia, so they are coming to America and Europe to protest against injustices committed by Ethiopian leaders.

African civilization is the light not Africans. Africans can be demons unto their own people for all their lustful desires. Africans have even become militant homosexuals who fight other Africans who insist homosexuality isn't African culture. They side with European homosexuals against their own brothers and sisters for what is simply a perverted desire. What say you, what shall we do with you cowardly traitors?

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Egypt Vs Christianity by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
KingSango:

You are mad at me for speaking the truth about your beloved Ethiopia. I love Ethiopia too! But lies will not help us win this great spiritual war in the end times.

I live in Washington DC and one day as I walked by the US capital, a group of Ethiopians were protesting the seizing of their lands by the Ethiopian government who displaced entire communities to dire and worthless land. The good fertile land was given to European farming corporations in exchange for billions of dollars that was hoarded by the Ethiopian Freemasons controlled leaders who are living lavish in mansions while their people starve. Those people have to travel here to the US to protest because the treacherous Ethiopian leaders will jail, torture and kill them and their families in Ethiopia. Not only does Europeans rule Ethiopia via having all its highest leaders bloodoath sworn to Freemasonry but are made to look more humane than Ethiopians because they have them force via crazy violence in Ethiopia coming to America and Europe to protest against injustices committed by Ethiopian leaders.

African civilization is the light not Africans. Africans can be demons unto their own people for all their lustful desires. Africans have even become militant homosexuals who fight other Africans who insist homosexuality isn't African culture. They side with European homosexuals against their own brothers and sisters for what is simply a perverted desire. What say you, what shall we do with you cowardly traitors?

Ase

Love Sango
You mentioned some true points in this comment, but some of your points are also useless like usual.

I'm not lying in anything. It's rather you who is lying. Ethiopia was never been ruled by Egyptians, Greeks and Romans. And in 4th century AD, the Aksumite empire of Ethiopia conquered northern Sudan and some part of southern Egypt. Go to library and read or simply search online.

How can you say Africa civilization is the light but not Africans? Wasn't the Africans that established those civilizations? If you want to criticize, criticize some of the bad fruits of Africans. Don't generalize the fault on all Africans.

Yes, the Ethiopian government is favoring foreigners at the expense of the mass poor Ethiopians. But who cares about the diaspora Ethiopians who protest while living a comfortable life. Why not come here and fight like the true poor Ethiopians are doing here while risking to be imprisoned or killed.

You live in USA with all the comforts doing nothing, but you have no shame in criticizing the mass poor Africans. You have even the nerve to call us coward traitors. You just a worthless African-American. If you want to contribute good things to Africa, then come here and contribute. Be a man of action.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Vs Christianity by KingSango(m): 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
Hati13:

You mentioned some true points in this comment, but some of your points are also useless like usual.

I'm not lying in anything. It's rather you who is lying. Ethiopia was never been ruled by Egyptians, Greeks and Romans. And in 4th century AD, the Aksumite empire of Ethiopia conquered northern Sudan and some part of southern Egypt. Go to library and read or simply search online.

How can you say Africa civilization is the light but not Africans? Wasn't the Africans that established those civilizations? If you want to criticize, criticize some of the bad fruits of Africans. Don't generalize the fault on all Africans.

Yes, the Ethiopian government is favoring foreigners at the expense of the mass poor Ethiopians. But who cares about the diaspora Ethiopians who protest while living a comfortable life. Why not come here and fight like the true poor Ethiopians are doing here while risking to be imprisoned or killed.

You live in USA with all the comforts doing nothing, but you have no shame in criticizing the mass poor Africans. You have even the nerve to call us coward traitors. You just a worthless African-American. If you want to contribute good things to Africa, then come here and contribute. Be a man of action.

1. There is no such thing as Ethiopia going back before B.C.E. grin All of this land was under the Pharaohs of Egypt. From the Mountains of the Moon which are in Uganda to the Mediterranean Sea was all Egypt, all along the Nile even extending to the Red Sea. There are plenty of artifacts that I can bring up which prove this. Ethiopia is a Coptic Christian nation, Christianity began with the worship of Greek Emperors that ruled over Egypt from 325 B.C onward. The Coptic were the Egyptians who didn't retreat to the South where Africans still retained independent rule until the Arabs invaded and forced them further South. The Coptic were Uncle Toms in a sense, they were pederasts in culture, they were apologizers for Greek and Roman aggression against Africans. How come you in here claiming Egypt v.s Christianity when your country is a well known Christian nation?

2. The Ancient Order of the Light has nothing to do with being an African. The very notion that being an African makes one righteous is absurd. Africans are following Europeans, Arabs, and Asians in every satanic practice that is making this realm a misery for human beings. The Light is righteousness and purity and has nothing to do with fleshly creatures. True Africans created civilization but Africans lived all over the planet. The Out of Africa theory is false. If you truly knew a fraction of Egyptian knowledge then you would know this realm is trillions of years old. Dark races have been on the plane of existence for trillions of years. Civilizations have come and gone with many buried in the Earth and forgotten. Every 25,000 years the Great Wheel renews the Earth and everything with it. Even the Egyptians speak of this phenomenon and how the knowledge of their ancestors was more advanced than theirs although lost because of this phenomenon. Dark races have lived in Asia, like Babylon, Persia, India and China were all dark races. Many dark races had their own traditions and sometimes even warred with each other. The Sea People who invaded Ancient Egypt were dark races. The Hyksos that invaded and ruled Egypt for 700 years were dark races. All this disputes the fact that all dark races were on the same level of righteousness and purity. Civilization decays with the progression of the Great Wheel differently in many locations upon the Earth.

3. Not everyone in America is living a comfortable life. Someone making a 100,000 U.S dollars a year in Africa can live a much more richer life than in America because of the costs of living are higher. grin The things that money can buy, the natural resources are way much more plentiful and cheaper in Africa. The reason that Africa is the most fought over land in the history of the realm. grin This war which is spiritual warfare waged against Africa is the cause of the continents misery not the lack of things to make life comfortable. Tell me how can people starve in the bread baskets of the world? grin But they do and we know its not because the land will not bear forth fruit.

4. I am in Africa since I am speaking with you. This was not possible many years ago. Think about your words because they hold the magic of intention.

Ase

Love Sango

1 Share

Re: Egypt Vs Christianity by Horus(m): 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
KingSango:

1. There is no such thing as Ethiopia going back before B.C.E.

The earliest records of Ethiopia appear in Ancient Egypt, during the Old Kingdom period. Egyptian traders from about 3000 BC who refer to lands south of Nubia or Kush as Punt and Yam

Source:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Ethiopia#Prehistory
Re: Egypt Vs Christianity by KingSango(m): 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
Horus:

The earliest records of Ethiopia appear in Ancient Egypt, during the Old Kingdom period. Egyptian traders from about 3000 BC who refer to lands south of Nubia or Kush as Punt and Yam

Source:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Ethiopia#Prehistory

Cheikh Anta Diop, one of the greatest anthropologists of all time, described the territory Ancient Egypt from the Mountains of the Moon all the way to Babylon where now sits Iraq. This was an immense Empire at one time and was the Capital of all of Africa. All the royal houses of Africa trace their blood lineages back to East Africa. This separating Ethiopia into some special land was not existent in ancient times, probably has Biblical roots, to give credence to Christian doctrines and history, but anyway all heads bowed to the Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt or were cut off. grin African kings seem nice today but back in the days they were absolute rulers. No one could dispute the king, no one! Except the council of Elders who could put the king to sleep.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Egypt Vs Christianity by Emmanystone: 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2017
Horus:

Thank for your comment KingSango, please provide a link to your blogs to show the work you are doing for African culture!
Exactly. lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Egypt Vs Christianity by Emmanystone: 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
KingSango:

Ase

Love Sango
Links nah.
Re: Egypt Vs Christianity by Emmanystone: 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
KingSango:

Nile is a River not a people.
Re: Egypt Vs Christianity by KingSango(m): 9:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
Emmanystone:

Nile is a River not a people.

I don't know how to respond to that one. grin Really I don't. ?

The Nile is a territory and Ancient Egypt ruled it all.
Re: Egypt Vs Christianity by Emmanystone: 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
KingSango:

I don't know how to respond to that one. grin Really I don't. ?

The Nile is a territory and Ancient Egypt ruled it all.
Again, Nile is a River, not a people. You can't rule over a River.
Re: Egypt Vs Christianity by KingSango(m): 10:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
Emmanystone:

Again, Nile is a River, not a people. You can't rule over a River.

The Kings ruled over the land and especially the water as water was the life of the kingdom. grin You know much of nothing.
Re: Egypt Vs Christianity by Emmanystone: 10:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
KingSango:

The Kings ruled over the land and especially the water as water was the life of the kingdom. grin You know much of nothing.
And you know much of everything, yet you can't post a single link to your posts. Clap for yasef.
Re: Egypt Vs Christianity by KingSango(m): 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
Emmanystone:

And you know much of everything, yet you can't post a single link to your posts. Clap for yasef.

I have posted it.

Here: http://undergroundriseup..com/2017/04/bunyoro-kitara-empire-of-light-bachwezi.html

I have connected East and West Africa by culture and tradition, and plus royal lineages. No one has ever done that before!

1 Share

Re: Egypt Vs Christianity by Emmanystone: 11:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
KingSango:

I have posted it.

Here: http://undergroundriseup..com/2017/04/bunyoro-kitara-empire-of-light-bachwezi.html

I have connected East and West Africa by culture and tradition, and plus royal lineages. No one has ever done that before!

What gives you the impression that am interested in seeing your face?
Re: Egypt Vs Christianity by KingSango(m): 11:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
Emmanystone:

What gives you the impression that am interested in seeing your face?

My face isn't on the blog.
Re: Egypt Vs Christianity by Emmanystone: 11:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
KingSango:

My face isn't on the blog.
Are those pictures there mine?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Illuminatti Symbols In The US Dollars (pics) / Is GOD GOOD TO YOU THIS YEAR / Odinani And African Spirituality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.