Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Thierry Henry To Visit Nigeria For Guinness Made Of Black, On 17th December 2017 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Thierry Henry To Visit Nigeria For Guinness Made Of Black, On 17th December 2017 (20232 Views)

Thierry Henry: Kanu Never Told Me I Was Called Igwe In Nigeria / Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) / Thierry Henry Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thierry Henry To Visit Nigeria For Guinness Made Of Black, On 17th December 2017 by guru90: 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
Come to Aba Direct !
Re: Thierry Henry To Visit Nigeria For Guinness Made Of Black, On 17th December 2017 by Theophinio(m): 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
Chevronstaff:
I have nothing to say about Henry's visit to Nigeria....lol
HOWEVER,DEAR NAIRALANDERS, For the remaining days of this year, may your enemies be as confused as
Lukaku was in the Manchester derby...
LMAO
Una go frustrate Lukaku comot for football
Re: Thierry Henry To Visit Nigeria For Guinness Made Of Black, On 17th December 2017 by piagetskinner(m): 11:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
indomie generation will not know this guy
Re: Thierry Henry To Visit Nigeria For Guinness Made Of Black, On 17th December 2017 by EmeraldKing7(m): 12:04am On Dec 12, 2017
TheKINGSLAYER:
who thiery henry help.
he only shined @ arsenal and that was all?
what is he coming to do? drink beer or tell us we are black
Savage Nigga,savage.........
Re: Thierry Henry To Visit Nigeria For Guinness Made Of Black, On 17th December 2017 by PrettySleek(f): 6:51am On Dec 12, 2017
Slaye:

Agbani spotted! . cool

Well hello there young lady smiley

Howdy do? cheesy
Hello am good and u?
Re: Thierry Henry To Visit Nigeria For Guinness Made Of Black, On 17th December 2017 by SIaye: 8:24am On Dec 12, 2017
PrettySleek:

Hello am good and u?

Very much Okay my dear, whenever I see a pretty slim girl, there is this sound that goes off in my head like "Skkrrrrrrrrrr papapa" then am like "holl up holl up, Dayum! Don't know what you slim girls be doing to me" grin I love your looks not too much make up on, you slim (oh my) and then yo Melanin encased shining black gold(Melanin goddess! Yay!) you just look unique, your username shoulda be uniqueness though cheesy grin

Re: Thierry Henry To Visit Nigeria For Guinness Made Of Black, On 17th December 2017 by PrettySleek(f): 10:45am On Dec 12, 2017
SIaye:

Very much Okay my dear, whenever I see a pretty slim girl, there is this sound that goes off in my head like "Skkrrrrrrrrrr papapa" then am like "holl up holl up, Dayum! Don't know what you slim girls be doing to me" grin I love your looks not too much make up on, you slim (oh my) and then yo Melanin encased shining black gold(Melanin goddess! Yay!) you just look unique, your username shoulda be uniqueness though cheesy grin
Lol grin grin
Re: Thierry Henry To Visit Nigeria For Guinness Made Of Black, On 17th December 2017 by SIaye: 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
PrettySleek:

Lol grin grin

Choi.. You aff even changed your dp to a more stunning one. You now look like conderella with the gown! Chocolate tea with the face, Kuku kee me with the beaury cheesy #HeartAttack

1 Like

Re: Thierry Henry To Visit Nigeria For Guinness Made Of Black, On 17th December 2017 by Panther94(m): 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2017
What caused clash betweenMan Utd striker and Man City staff.
http://www.worldintel.tk/2017/12/what-man-city-staff-told-ibrahimovic.html
Re: Thierry Henry To Visit Nigeria For Guinness Made Of Black, On 17th December 2017 by PrettySleek(f): 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
SIaye:

Choi.. You aff even changed your dp to a more stunning one. You now look like conderella with the gown! Chocolate tea with the face, Kuku kee me with the beaury cheesy #HeartAttack
Shuuuuu! All these compliments for me? Only me one? Abeg o no let my head burst o!
Re: Thierry Henry To Visit Nigeria For Guinness Made Of Black, On 17th December 2017 by SIaye: 6:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
PrettySleek:

Shuuuuu! All these compliments for me? Only me one? Abeg o no let my head burst o!

Hehe, young lady you don't cease to amaze me with your witty replies cheesy grin you reside in Benin?

1 Like

Re: Thierry Henry To Visit Nigeria For Guinness Made Of Black, On 17th December 2017 by PrettySleek(f): 6:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
SIaye:

Hehe, young lady you don't cease to amaze me with your witty replies cheesy grin you reside in Benin?
Yep smiley
Re: Thierry Henry To Visit Nigeria For Guinness Made Of Black, On 17th December 2017 by SIaye: 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
PrettySleek:

Yep smiley

Wait are you from edo state as well? shocked
Re: Thierry Henry To Visit Nigeria For Guinness Made Of Black, On 17th December 2017 by PrettySleek(f): 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
SIaye:

Wait are you from edo state as well? shocked
Nope
Re: Thierry Henry To Visit Nigeria For Guinness Made Of Black, On 17th December 2017 by SIaye: 9:02pm On Dec 12, 2017
PrettySleek:

Nope

I for fear o grin don't want no karashika, know edo girls walketh by night grin Benin not far off from where I am, I reside in warri.

So miss cinderella where are you from? You look Deltan though like an urhobo cheesy

Re: Thierry Henry To Visit Nigeria For Guinness Made Of Black, On 17th December 2017 by PrettySleek(f): 9:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
SIaye:

I for fear o grin don't want no karashika, know edo girls walketh by night grin Benin not far off from where I am, I reside in warri.

So miss cinderella where are you from? You look Deltan though like an urhobo cheesy
Hehehe u just want to know everything about me at once o
Re: Thierry Henry To Visit Nigeria For Guinness Made Of Black, On 17th December 2017 by SIaye: 9:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
PrettySleek:

Hehehe u just want to know everything about me at once o

Na one day them take they know person naw cheesy if I say I should study you, I wont graduate so lemme me nor stress ma self that's why I am asking oya lets chat privately,. This your melanin skin is a sight to behold. cheesy if you enter where fair girls they ehn I sure they will all hide their faces grin are you on whatsapp? wink

1 Like

Re: Thierry Henry To Visit Nigeria For Guinness Made Of Black, On 17th December 2017 by PrettySleek(f): 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2017
SIaye:

Na one day them take they know person naw cheesy if I say I should study you, I wont graduate so lemme me nor stress ma self that's why I am asking oya lets chat privately,. This your melanin skin is a sight to behold. cheesy if you enter where fair girls they ehn I sure they will all hide their faces grin are you on whatsapp? wink
Sweet talker, sugar coated tongue cheesy cheesy send a mail
Re: Thierry Henry To Visit Nigeria For Guinness Made Of Black, On 17th December 2017 by SIaye: 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2017
PrettySleek:

Yes ooo make I dance small take celebrate this happy moment before I send mail. You fit join me o cheesy grin oya naw, make we shoki they go the mail cheesy

Re: Thierry Henry To Visit Nigeria For Guinness Made Of Black, On 17th December 2017 by SIaye: 10:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
PrettySleek:

What's up? Haven't heard from you, lemme know if you are okay dear..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NPFL: Pictures From The Trophy Presentation To Champions Rivers United / Bernardo Silva Charged By FA Over Mendy Tweet And Could Face Ban / Libyan Coach Apologizes After Accusing Nigeria Of Using "Juju" To Win Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.