Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) (46012 Views)

19 Compact Suvs In Nigeria And Their Various Prices (see List) / The 2020 Range Rover Velar Svautobiography Is The James Bond Of Suvs / The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by Uncleodi(m): 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hahnemann:
Why I no dey see second hand Innoson vehicles for OLX or JIJI online mkt place

Because the owners are still rocking the hell outta the ride...good fuel economy, durability on 9ja roads.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by crafteck(m): 10:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jadmchris:

Before u open ur mouth and say somethings ,maybe u shd make out time n do some research.i know their plant is not easily accessible but if u have the opportunity to be there. Am Sure u will swallow ur word in shame. Have u taken time to google the price of 2017 g wagon,then u will know that car u saw above is cheap. He can't use because of low class people like u and run his business on a loss. Be appreciative and good things will come ur way.

Mr high class, has he made a name worth hearing to you in the automotive industry, you realize the statement'' benz or nothing' 'no be just cos of the price of benz.... You are so eager to fight over this trivial issue .. Oga go and face ur family problem...
Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by crafteck(m): 10:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
Uncleodi:

Because the owners are still rocking the hell outta the ride...good fuel economy, durability on 9ja roads.

Or they arent marketable...
Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by Obdk: 4:39am On Dec 13, 2017
crafteck:

Mali lol... Of all countries. Tricycle /keke has sold a lot, does that mean its durable?

ur hate only ends here....

Innoson is waxing stronger while u wallow deeper in ur poverty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by Obdk: 4:42am On Dec 13, 2017
crafteck:

Mr high class, has he made a name worth hearing to you in the automotive industry, you realize the statement'' benz or nothing' 'no be just cos of the price of benz.... You are so eager to fight over this trivial issue .. Oga go and face ur family problem...

i laugh wen some fellow who cant afford jack come online to spout benz or nothing.

in ur case leggedis benz or clutches

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by Partreek911: 10:50am On Dec 13, 2017
the average Nigerian can't afford these cars nw.
Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by ebiem(m): 11:14am On Dec 13, 2017
BagWay:
must they copy g wagon.
fuc u

That's very common in automobile manufacturing business, it's called trending designs with few differences in details. the famous g wagon (Mercedes) took some inspiration from defender (Land Rover).
Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by ebiem(m): 11:23am On Dec 13, 2017
BiggyBamBam:
Innoson Motors, why does your SUV looks so much like the Chinese BAIC BJ80, which is an imitation of and Mercedes G-Class

Look at these websites

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/car-news/87772/chinese-copycat-cars

http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/tag/fake-in-china/

Also, why does your Pick up truck look like the Authentic DOGE RAM from the USA?

may be he's in some MOU with the Chinese company but that of RAM is obviously a different design - check out the headlights, the trunk (rear) and the hood design.
Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by crafteck(m): 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
Obdk:

i laugh wen some fellow who cant afford jack come online to spout benz or nothing.

in ur case leggedis benz or clutches

Oga, on my 3rd ml cos cars bore me easily, ive gone through 4 bmw x5s, all this in the last 7yrs,im not rich, but i thank God like crazy cos he suprises me everyday, each tim one door closed, he opend a gate... So you that can afford jack, how many houses you get for banana island...
Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by crafteck(m): 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2017
Obdk:

ur hate only ends here....

Innoson is waxing stronger while u wallow deeper in ur poverty

I can afford it but i dont spend where my money hasnt been earned, whats their engine /brAking system rating, manoeuvrability nko biko.... You dat u are rich show us the strength of ur inno in an accident situation... Imbexxle.... This isnt about tribe, would you rather put your family on a 10 hrs trip in a benz or an innoson? .... Pls answer without sentiments, show me how stupid and poor i am
Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by Obdk: 11:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
crafteck:

Oga, on my 3rd ml cos cars bore me easily, ive gone through 4 bmw x5s, all this in the last 7yrs,im not rich, but i thank God like crazy cos he suprises me everyday, each tim one door closed, he opend a gate... So you that can afford jack, how many houses you get for banana island...

bla bla bla
online big baller on empty stomach.

shift make we see road
Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by crafteck(m): 1:01am On Dec 14, 2017
Obdk:

bla bla bla
online big baller on empty stomach.

shift make we see road

Oga na u dey declare sey u rich naaa, money no de make noise, stop assuming everyone you meet online or along the road is a pauper
Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by bayodalex: 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
CHANNELStv2020:
U SEE WHY IGBOS WANT BIAFRA?THEY ARE JUST CAPABLE OF ANYTHING, YORUBAS STOP THE JEALOUSY N ENVY WELL UR CRIMINAL PASTORS ARE THE BEST 419 IN HISTORY OF MANKIND

My dear we aren't here for critisims, so don't discriminate
Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by hopily(m): 3:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
grin grin grin
Hahnemann:
Because those that are using it are enjoying it.....no body wants to sell their darling Innoson.... grin
Hahnemann:
Because those that are using it are enjoying it.....no body wants to sell their darling Innoson....
Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by HORRORIZON: 3:35am On Oct 09, 2018
Nutase:
Den for come down on the prices.

Supply and demand. As demand goes up, sales go up and in turn prices will come down as they will be able to expand their production operation. the government and other companies play a major role in this process.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 12 Popular Demand Car Brands Available In Nigeria / Do You Know How Dangerous The Car Exhaust Is To Your Health? / See How This Autonomous BMW 7 Series Can Scare Away Your Village People (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.