Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User (44689 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts After Woman Gave Husband’s N300K To Pastor / "God Is Really Mad!!" Nigerian Fb User Commits Blasphemy, Calling God Names / "Catholic Church Is Evil,see Reasons Why!" - Fb User! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by Constilo4u(f): 7:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
According to a reliable source, the said woman was 3 years pregnant. She came down for medical treatment at Evang Jekins Tor Free medical treatment at BMGS Bori. She took some drugs on her way going, she was in labour already so she screamed for help, the team have to rush her into one of the hall in the school premises only for her to deliver a live puppy at the National Teachers Institute Training Center at Birabi memorial Grammar School(BMGS),Bori, Rivers State, the woman was later hid in one of the BMGS Hall so people won't get her face on social media. The puppy was intended to be set ablaze but they had to wait for the husband before anything can be done...

More details soon..

Photos Below...

Source: https://constancetanee..com.ng/2017/12/woman-reportedly-gave-birth-to-dog-in.html?m=1

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6397617_screenshot20171212092756_jpeg998e73b8972348177f388f6b2598f613

# END TIME STORY, HAPPENED LIVE IN BORI TODAY#

I, witnessed live, today at BMGS, Bori main gate. An Akwa Ibom, woman who had been pregnant for 3yrs, came for a church deliverance in a ministry, owned by a young prophet from Akwa Ibom state, gave birth to a live dog.

It occurred that while in warfare prayers, revelation came that the mother in-law, charmed her, and replaced her child with a live dog . That's the puppet in the pics with the woman on the bike, covered with wrapper.

I, personally advised she should be covered to avoid stigmatization and shame, because the crowd was much to look and took snaps. The dog refused to burn even after several hrs of applying fuel and firewood.

Source:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=394573197667720&id=100013451287293

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by Jochabed(f): 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2017
This is mysterious!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
Anti-Christ.....wey that popcorn seller?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by bright007(f): 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2017
Na wa ooooo.

This one na end time things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by okk4sure: 8:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
God knows best.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
This is strange!

How are we sure she's not into bestiality! And then, do dogs have semen? Can their semen be fertilized with female human eggs?

What do I know?

God knows!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by Ukeachu1(m): 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
BMGS

1 Like

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
3 yrs pregnant?

Gave birth to a dog?

Maybe they should have kept it alive. Incubate, see what comes of it. That werewolf story could be true after all

20 Likes

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by Fejos(m): 2:48am On Dec 12, 2017
Fake.shit

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by Nobody: 5:26am On Dec 12, 2017
fake news

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by festwiz(m): 6:53am On Dec 12, 2017
This news is as fake as me telling people Nicki Minaj disturbs me with Whatsapp messages. A quick google search will show you that, even due to beastiality, a woman can't take in for a dog.

25 Likes

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by Jabioro: 7:09am On Dec 12, 2017
Africa!!!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by Constilo4u(f): 7:21am On Dec 12, 2017
festwiz:
This news is as fake as me telling people Nicki Minaj disturbs me with Whatsapp messages. A quick google search will show you that, even due to beastiality, a woman can't take in for a dog.

This news isn't fake, but if you are still doubting it..you can check the location on the details given above and go comfirm it as well

5 Likes

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by festwiz(m): 7:45am On Dec 12, 2017
Constilo4u:

This news isn't fake, but if you are still doubting it..you can check the location on the details given above and go comfirm it as well
Your source is your blog? I want the original source.

13 Likes

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:32am On Dec 12, 2017
I biliv d news source or stew I biliv it 100% this ogoni people can do anything

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by dangwarmai(m): 8:54am On Dec 12, 2017
And so what?
She don tey dey Bleep dog na!
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by egorov(m): 9:10am On Dec 12, 2017
pp802:
This is strange!

How are we sure she's not into bestiality! And then, do dogs have semen? Can their semen be fertilized with female human eggs?

What do I know?

God knows!

Yes dogs have semen but the news is fake

When humans and dogs or other lower animals copula.te, surely therell be fertilisation but due to DNA incompatibilties, the fertilised cells die off before cell division begins

15 Likes

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by Constilo4u(f): 9:22am On Dec 12, 2017
egorov:

Yes dogs have semen but the news is fake

When humans and dogs or other lower animals copula.te, surely therell be fertilisation but due to DNA incompatibilties, the fertilised cells die off before cell division begins

In this case is not bestiality but it actually happen..like I said you can go to the said location and comfirm it yourself anyone having doubt

1 Like

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by Bossontop(m): 9:34am On Dec 12, 2017
undecided
mY pipo na lie lie tori ooo make we dey go jhur

5 Likes

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by Lekan1o1: 9:34am On Dec 12, 2017
shocked
I dont bliv things like this but...from thispics here
Everything looks real about this story.
Pls are we in end time?.
How can this be?
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:35am On Dec 12, 2017
Aye
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by Ezumakingsley(m): 9:35am On Dec 12, 2017
A CHILD FROM ONE PASTOR OR THE OTHER,GOOOOO AND PAY YOUR TITHE
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by thunderbabs: 9:35am On Dec 12, 2017
Efribody, give a shout out to all d village people....mystical powers
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by AishaBuhari: 9:36am On Dec 12, 2017
She slept with a dog or what?

Because this isn't making sense sad
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by Teeisaac(m): 9:36am On Dec 12, 2017
Wen u eat too much dog that's d result
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by goldedprince: 9:37am On Dec 12, 2017
AS A FULL BLOWN AGNOSTIC, I NEED AN EXPLANATION TO THIS SHYYTT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by Heylius(m): 9:37am On Dec 12, 2017
Hmm end time birth, check my signature if you want to smile this xmas is real bro.
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 12, 2017
Not true
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by jericco1(m): 9:37am On Dec 12, 2017
what's the world turning to. God have mercy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos / Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) / Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.