Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,405 members, 7,800,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? (65129 Views)

How Yahoo Boys Take Over Hotels, Carry Out Ritual Killings — Ondo Amotekun Boss / Big Lady And Young Girl Fight, Exposing Their Panties (Photos) / Yahoo Boys Take Over Ekiti; Cast Spell On Women, Steal Destiny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by Cinderella5(f): 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
The demonic Yahoo boys have been confessing of late, police have been apprehending them like mad, God has been torturing their souls too, no peace for the wicked of course. Long story short, who has an idea of what happens to girls who Yahoo boys collected their pants? Just curious angry

Yahoo Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State (Photos)

https://www.nairaland.com/3309418/yahoo-boys-caught-girls-pants

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by forreelinc(m): 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
they get f*cked? I mean isn't that why they take off gal panties?

156 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by emmahardgun(m): 8:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
laila laila d career don finish

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by Cinderella5(f): 8:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
forreelinc:
they get f*cked? I mean isn't that why they take off gal panties?
they take away with them like I have heard for rituals.

3 Likes

Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by Cinderella5(f): 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2017
emmahardgun:
laila laila d career don finish
for real, ladies really need to be careful who they sleep with.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by Daniel2289(m): 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
Cinderella5:
A like for u.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by forreelinc(m): 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
Cinderella5:
they take away with them like I have heard for rituals.

ew

3 Likes

Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
simple

they get promoted from being the girlfriend of a mere yahoo boy to being the girlfriend of the ancestors smiley

300 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by MrWondah(m): 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2017
Cinderella5:
The demonic Yahoo boys have been confessing of late, police have been apprehending them like mad, God has been torturing their souls too, no peace for the wicked of course. Long story short, who has an idea of what happens to girls who Yahoo boys collected their pants? Just curious angry

So you allow that guy go away with your pant. You don die

188 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by 26Clueless(m): 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2017
Cinderella5:

yo pant has been taken ryt ?

210 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by hanassholesolo: 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
Cinderella5:

...duh!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by deafeyez: 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ahhh them collect your pant?

Your ntun tu go dey rotten small small be dat o.

Then later, you go see tiny tiny ma.....ot.

You need serious deliverance. shei

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by teewhizzy4real(m): 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
Cinderella5:
it goes to u ladies too, e ye rinrin kunrin mo, dy won't come to ur aus and off ur pant by force.

4 Likes

Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by iamstrong(m): 11:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
I think u should direct the question to an yahoo boy u come across

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
They use the vaginal fluids for rituals I guess

12 Likes

Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
Their destiny is in the yahoo guy's hand.

12 Likes

Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by Archangel15: 11:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
Yuck!!
Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
Cinderella5:
oh my.. He has taken your pants? Quickly locate any mountain on fire my sister before.... You know the rest. But no waste time.. Deliverance, fasting, prayer real quick.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
Cinderella5:

If it happened to anyone you know better contact someone for help fast. If its real, if its you PM me.don't joke with it o

4 Likes

Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by Cinderella5(f): 2:07am On Dec 12, 2017
paybak:
oh my.. He has taken your pants? Quickly locate any mountain on fire my sister before.... You know the rest. But no waste time.. Deliverance, fasting, prayer real quick.
deafeyez:
Ahhh them collect your pant?

Your ntun tu go dey rotten small small be dat o.

Then later, you go see tiny tiny ma.....ot.

You need serious deliverance. shei
26Clueless:

yo pant has been taken ryt ?
MrWondah:

So you allow that guy go away with your pant. You don die
where did I say I was referring to myself? Nonsense.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by Gofwane(m): 3:35am On Dec 12, 2017
Op, contact me. I have an oil that you can use to protect you from any demonic attacks.

I will just rub it on my preek and insert it in your kitty to apply the oil inside. It is not expensive, just #5,000 only. I'm not joking oh.

Hurry up before the yahoo boy will go to babalawo and use your kitty to be urinating dollars for him!

98 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by seankay(m): 4:00am On Dec 12, 2017
Who took your Pant?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by Nobody: 4:05am On Dec 12, 2017
Gofwane:
Op, contact me. I have an oil that you can use to protect you from any demonic attacks.

I will just rub it on my preek and insert it in your kitty to apply the oil inside. It is not expensive, just #5,000 only. I'm not joking oh.

Hurry up before the yahoo boy will go to babalawo and use your kitty to be urinating dollars for him!

#dead

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by OjayDavido(m): 4:16am On Dec 12, 2017
Ha. They aff carry dis 1 pant

115 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by Gofwane(m): 4:21am On Dec 12, 2017
Dimples129:

#dead
a yahoo boy also stole your pants? Contact me asap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by Nobody: 4:43am On Dec 12, 2017
Gofwane:
a yahoo boy also stole your pants? Contact me asap.

Na Hotmail boy stole mine grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:10am On Dec 12, 2017
Cinderella5:

Victim alert!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by Elnino4ladies: 5:16am On Dec 12, 2017
OP expect maggot in your........... in the next one week

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by Nobody: 5:27am On Dec 12, 2017
Ok. If he takes my knickers :
1. I will ask for it
2. I will demand for them
3. Theif! I will call the police

Either way I'm not going home without my knickers.
So, help me understand; How did he take it?

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by wisino1(m): 6:00am On Dec 12, 2017
[..

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by TheKINGSLAYER(m): 6:44am On Dec 12, 2017
Cinderella5:
don't go after money... especially yahoo boys una no go hear. av always told u op not to fvck 4 money now they av off ya pant and you're here seeking advice. just so you know its d beginning of d end o grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Evans' Kidnap Of A Lagos Pharmacist Led To His Arrest (Photo) / Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix / Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.