Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,860 members, 7,802,757 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? (65131 Views)

How Yahoo Boys Take Over Hotels, Carry Out Ritual Killings — Ondo Amotekun Boss / Big Lady And Young Girl Fight, Exposing Their Panties (Photos) / Yahoo Boys Take Over Ekiti; Cast Spell On Women, Steal Destiny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by bezimo(m): 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
I hope your pants wasn't taken after hoeing with a Yahoo boy because it seems so if not you are finished.lol.

See the confession of a Yahoo boy that was posted on nairaland few days ago on what they do with the pants off the girls they sleep with.

https://www.nairaland.com/4225241/rich-over-5m-hell-earth/3#63154463.

Source:. http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/12/i-am-rich-with-over-5-million-but-its.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by teewhizzy4real(m): 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
mosesbola:
Na Anus you De where panties on? ??

Is like brain is paining you....

from the beginning of ur generation to ur last generation e ni Kure, iku gbona ni gbogbo malebi re ma ku,.... omale jatijati.... naso e dy take start, dy Don use ur mama, ur aunt, as in all d females in ur generation dy Don use dia pant do ritual. omo alai niran.
Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by ashawopikin(m): 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
Cinderella5:
they take away with them like I have heard for rituals.
like u have heared? Ya own dey miss?

Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by ashawopikin(m): 9:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
Dimples129:

#dead
dimples129, u too?

Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by mosesbola(f): 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
Teewhizzy4real I repeat

teewhizzy4real:
from the beginning of ur generation to ur last generation e ni Kure, iku gbona ni gbogbo malebi re ma ku,.... omale jatijati.... naso e dy take start, dy Don use ur mama, ur aunt, as in all d females in ur generation dy Don use dia pant do ritual. omo alai niran.

Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by teewhizzy4real(m): 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2017
mosesbola:
Teewhizzy4real I repeat

I don't give a Bleep about your name...

I also repeat gbogbo Iran re ko ni Kure, iku aja ni gbogbo Iran re ma ku. omale omo atohun rinwa, omo rederede. omo irankinran. oloriburuku somebody. stop mentioning me oooo bfr thunder desend on u. omo jatijati ikeji aja
Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by Psoul(m): 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
Cinderella5:
The demonic Yahoo boys have been confessing of late, police have been apprehending them like mad, God has been torturing their souls too, no peace for the wicked of course. Long story short, who has an idea of what happens to girls who Yahoo boys collected their pants? Just curious angry

Yahoo Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State (Photos)

https://www.nairaland.com/3309418/yahoo-boys-caught-girls-pants

You can't just be curious ordinarily like dat. Something must have gone wrong between u and a Yahoo guy.
Stop asking dis question here. Go confess to a real man of God, not a Yahoo Man of God, let him do a serious deliverance for u.
Finally, turn away from ur old life.
Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by CAPSLOCKED: 6:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
Cinderella5:
The demonic Yahoo boys have been confessing of late, police have been apprehending them like mad, God has been torturing their souls too, no peace for the wicked of course. Long story short, who has an idea of what happens to girls who Yahoo boys collected their pants? angry

THEY BUY MORE PANTS. smiley
Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by Pat081: 12:00am On Aug 28, 2018
Cinderella5:

where did I say I was referring to myself? Nonsense.
u will nt tell us dat it happen to u now
Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by Mainz20: 12:21am On Feb 18, 2019
Temysteve:
Say after me!
Father!!!!!!!! Every yahoo boy that took my pant, let it be useless for them in Jesus name. Prayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
na lie ,, it must work oo, cuz no body sent her to av s3x wit a yahoo boy..
Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by Mainz20: 12:25am On Feb 18, 2019
[quote author=Psoul post=63243936]

You can't just be curious ordinarily like dat. Something must have gone wrong between u and a Yahoo guy.
Stop asking dis question here. Go confess to a real man of God, not a Yahoo Man of God, let him do a serious deliverance for u.
Finally, turn away from ur old life.[/quote Jus lv her to b pretending
Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by Mainz20: 12:32am On Feb 18, 2019
Cinderella5:
The demonic Yahoo boys have been confessing of late, police have been apprehending them like mad, God has been torturing their souls too, no peace for the wicked of course. Long story short, who has an idea of what happens to girls who Yahoo boys collected their pants? Just curious angry

Yahoo Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State (Photos)

Eya sori oo, e has used ur future to buy benz soo o tongue
Cinderella5:

Eya sori oo, e has used ur future to buy benz soo o
Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by Mainz20: 2:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
kelly72:
Nigerian girls may continue to fall pray and lose their lives to ritualists until they relax their love for money and fake life
A girl has a good Samsung galaxy phone, but she expects every man who says "hi" to buy her one big phone each.
So, you see them everywhere clutching a bag from which they bring out all sorts of phones.
Unto one little piece of overused snail between their tiny legs.

So sorry.
tell them well
Re: What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? by Mainz20: 2:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
[quote author=talk2emma post=63207912][/quote]dat means u o soon die so, one of mah neighbours use e girl pant fr ritual oo, d guy now don dae stay fr garki ,, e dae ride 5 cars Benz, Vensa, range rover sport, hunder evil spirit and BMW.. D guy get One shoping moll. D girl don die tey tey ... According to people dem say her kitty swell up like water melon, b4 she die. So naa death dae call u oo Op

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Evans' Kidnap Of A Lagos Pharmacist Led To His Arrest (Photo) / Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix / Soldiers Kill Notorious Cultist 'The Supreme' In Rivers (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.