Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,147 members, 7,780,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:29 AM

A Prophet Had Told Me God Wants Me To Be A Pastor - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Prophet Had Told Me God Wants Me To Be A Pastor (1403 Views)

I Wish Someone Had Told Me This Earleir / I Wish Someone Had Told Me This Earlier / So Help Me God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Prophet Had Told Me God Wants Me To Be A Pastor by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
HELLO BRETHRENS, In the name of Christ Jesus I greet you all. I'm a final year guidance and counselling student of Cross River University of Technology, Calabar. Recently, I visited a prophet who told me God has choosen me to deliver my family and also others in international communities. So sweet as it sounds, but he said I will be persecuted like Apostle Paul (FEARING). not just that, but how can God call me to be a Pastor now that I am yet to get a job and settle down? I need this on front page please, I need other men of God to help me.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Essence Of The Share Button? / Facts About Nairaland That You Probably Don't Know. (PICTURES) / Breaking News: Latest Dstv Decoder Price In Nigeria 2023: Hd And Explora Decoder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.