Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man (17711 Views)

Watch The Moment Sanusi Stepped Out Of Kano Palace After Being Dethroned / Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES / How Come Obama Promotes Homosexuality But Doesn't Admit That He's A Homosexual? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by KingSango(m): 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by KingSango

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB4Ze716iHE

If you don't study body language or at least a natural you're missing out.

US ambassador to the UN is a male tranny plain as day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF-WF2I58Ak

The Rise of Sodom:
https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 12, 2017
So are you saying that she faked censored her true gender from her husband, children and all of us? I won't be surprised if you say yes lol. I'm open minded from now on. Anything can happen.

5 Likes

Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by KingSango(m): 12:50am On Dec 12, 2017
Hati13:
So are you saying that she faked censored her true gender from her husband, children and all of us? I won't be surprised if you say yes lol. I'm open minded from now on. Anything can happen.

Obama knows he married a man. You need to read my blog and see all the evidence. The children were adopted at a young age, there is no pictures of them as little babies, no birth certificates, no pictures of Michael/Michelle Obama as ever being pregnant. This is a CIA family.

You silly Africans, you have Black Satanists snatching children in your society and cutting them up for body parts and you don't believe the U.S society is evil? You don't believe they use Black Magick rituals? You are naive to the point where its questionable whether you are in on the lie. You can't be that stupid. You know the history of these savages. You like to pretend that you are good people and that you don't hate people but some of you will kill and hate other Black people while fawning over the savage Europeans and Arabs. African civilization and culture is the light not African people. You are making the choice to ally your common sense to save these savages from exposure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWCEvCsHBsg

Ase

Love Sango

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by KingSango(m): 1:16am On Dec 12, 2017
How Come Obama Promotes Homosexuality But Doesn't Admit That He's A Homosexual? by KingSango
Greetings,

I have given a great deal of thought to that very question. How come Barack Obama, promoted and demanded, that homosexuality and gay marriages be respected in African societies, but he himself doesn't reveal to the world his own homosexuality. In case you aren't aware Barack Obama and Michelle Obama are two men living together with adopted children from Kenya. Africans will do just about anything for American dollars, especially lots of them, we can all see that by now! But I will tell you how come big time homosexuals like Obama don't admit to their homosexuality. Because this is a wicked world who has in all its societies refuses to acknowledge the suffrage of children, with the exception of some African societies like Nigeria and Uganda. Homosexuality is pederasty culture and always involves child rape. Like any culture, such as scarification, elongating necks, and other anomalies, require children to be introduced to the practice at a young age. If not then the child who is old enough to decide for themselves will do so and walk away from that culture and eventually the culture will die. This is no different when it comes to homosexuality, if the pedophile, rather pederasts, don't get the children into homosexuality at a young age, an age where they can't give consent, then pederast culture will die out. It is that simple. The next point which is the most crucial is that the world knows honestly that homosexuals are sexual deviants that prey upon children. And that the practice of sodomy is a disgusting act that will destroy a bloodline. So most homosexuals adopt other children, such as the Vatican are homosexuals but the boys they molest are not their bloodline. The same goes for pederasts cultures practiced elsewhere they rape the bloodlines of other families and people to create homosexual sub societies.

The world will never honor a homosexual as divine. Even though Alexander the Great was a known homosexual and pedophile too, the nation of Greece who still has the culture of homosexuality took offence to Hollywood casting him as a homosexual. If you knew the many legendary people you honor today were homosexuals would you still honor them? No. Most would not. This is worldwide and human beings will never honor a homosexual because sodomy and pedophilia are not divine acts therefore a homosexual can never be divine and worshiped. All Greeks emperors were pederasts and they hide it. All the Roman Emperors were pederasts and they hide it. All the Samurai warriors were pederasts and they hide it. Gandhi was a homosexual and they hide it. Prophet Muhammad was known to have relations with small children, a pedophile and they hide it. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr was a homosexual and they hide it. President Kennedy was a homosexual and they hide it. There are more homosexual world leaders in the closet because they know history will not honor a homosexual. But they have no issue telling the world how good homosexuality is but they conceal their own homosexuality. The Elite will push these poor souls out to promote homosexuality and pay them big money to come out of the closet but they still hiding in the dark places like cowards. How come ? grin

Mac Minister speaks on this, very crude and vulgar but the man expressed a great truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlPC29iGUi0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaOi_ryfX4Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zs426ZL4GI

The demonic world of sodomites exposed:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by Nobody: 1:56am On Dec 12, 2017
KingSango:

Obama knows he married a man. You need to read my blog and see all the evidence. The children were adopted at a young age, there is no pictures of them as little babies, no birth certificates, no pictures of Michael/Michelle Obama as ever being pregnant. This is a CIA family.

You silly Africans, you have Black Satanists snatching children in your society and cutting them up for body parts and you don't believe the U.S society is evil? You don't believe they use Black Magick rituals? You are naive to the point where its questionable whether you are in on the lie. You can't be that stupid. You know the history of these savages. You like to pretend that you are good people and that you don't hate people but some of you will kill and hate other Black people while fawning over the savage Europeans and Arabs. African civilization and culture is the light not African people. You are making the choice to ally your common sense to save these savages from exposure.

Ase

Love Sango
Why are you throwing your angry on me?

Look I'm myself is very mad about white and Arab men lie. I don't worship them or their lie history. I'm constantly advertising my country (Ethiopia) history here. I'm also acquiring knowledge about other African countries here. I'm raising awareness to my family about the true but censored African history.

If someone comes to me with a snake and white person, I will tell him to kill the white person first and the snake second. I know that all whites aren't bad, but most are.

5 Likes

Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by KingSango(m): 2:48am On Dec 12, 2017
Hati13:

Why are you throwing your angry on me?

Look I'm myself is very mad about white and Arab men lie. I don't worship them or their lie history. I'm constantly advertising my country (Ethiopia) history here. I'm also acquiring knowledge about other African countries here. I'm raising awareness to my family about the true but censored African history.

If someone comes to me with a snake and white person, I will tell him to kill the white person first and the snake second. I know that all whites aren't bad, but most are.

The Whiteman, most of them are homosexuals, a good deal of them are pedophiles that's how the process continues throughout the centuries. The social order requires tight scrutiny on economics and power, so each field of occupation has gatekeepers, these are all sodomites and pedophiles. Obama was raised by Whites but not poor Whites but Elite Whites so Obama was schooled in the the fine art of homosexuality at a young age. Michael Obama maiden name Robinson is a man. Most African Americans are in on keeping his identity a secret.

There are 3 types of Africans in America, the African American who identifies with the oppressor and married into the Elite families and belong to the gatekeepers, social order, social police, etc. They are rich, wealthy and well educated.

The second type are the zombie Negroes that you see on t.v, street type, hoodlums, ghetto Blacks, that are so messed up they will do almost anything for money, for ignorance, etc.

The last type is the smallest group that identifies with Africa, some are Maroons like the Gullahs and Oyotunji, some are just awakened individuals.

Slavery came to an end with the Emancipation signed by Pres. Lincoln. My Great, Great Grandmother left the plantation the next day she didn't want to be apart of the Whiteman's world although she didn't leave America. The same with my Great grand fathers. But many slaves such as the African Americans, like Jesse Jackson, Martin Luther King, jr's families stayed on plantations, married Whites, joined their Freemasons and Greek societies and they are the gatekeepers or Uncle Toms, for a simple word.

If you need to know more just ask but don't battle with me over exposing these people because these are the end times and this is my duty to the light.

Ase

Love Sango

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by KingSango(m): 4:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
Malia And Sasha Obama Were Loaned by Their Real Parents So America Would Accept The Fake First Family

I know this briefly made the rounds last year…but I’m not sure everyone saw it and I have been meaning to post a blog about it and just get it down in black and white for safekeeping and also so the facts are preserved. I don’t want anyone to forget how cheated and lied to we were by this last presidential puppet they installed. I mean, they took it to a whole new level with the creation of Barry Soetoro.

And I feel like we are constantly inundated with so much information that sometimes important details that should be preserved are swept away with the tide and forgotten about…never to return. So here it is:

MALIA AND SASHA’S REAL PARENTS IDENTIFIED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97coVhpZ6vg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCWgtytvDLI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by nathanccr(m): 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
@ KingSango, what is the Whites too that taught Sango and Oya how to engage in Homo activities? Just asking though because I'm aware both characters are male as against the general belief that Sango is a man and Oya is a woman
Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by KingSango(m): 9:47pm On Dec 14, 2017
I only block stupid responses. I am not here for your entertainment. I care not how you feel about the truth, go sob to someone else.

Ase

Love Sango

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by KingSango(m): 8:39pm On Dec 16, 2017
You must learn, you have learned a great deal already and you know Michael Obama is a man! grin

Ase

Love Sango
Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by KingSango(m): 9:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
KingSango:
The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by KingSango

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1FsdMWi_9w

If you don't study body language or at least a natural you're missing out. grin

The Rise of Sodom:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5-qW06fnpQ
Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by KingSango(m): 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
KingSango:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1FsdMWi_9w

If you don't study body language or at least a natural you're missing out. grin

The Rise of Sodom:
Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by Ishilove: 7:17pm On Dec 30, 2017
Orisirisi

1 Like

Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by KingSango(m): 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2017
If you make stupid comment I delete. Pure and simple.

It is not my fault that African people are spiritually dead and will accept anything other than the truth.

We are in spiritual warfare and that entails coming in contact with the spiritually dead Christian and Muslim, I am ready to delete you. grin

Ase

Love Sango

1 Share

Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by Ishilove: 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
KingSango:

If you make stupid comment I delete. Pure and simple.

It is not my fault that African people are spiritually dead and will accept anything other than the truth.

We are in spiritual warfare and that entails coming in contact with the spiritually dead Christian and Muslim, I am ready to delete you. grin

Ase

Love Sango
Ha, please don't delete me!! If you do, my enemy is finished!!

1 Like

Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by KingSango(m): 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2017
Ishilove:

Ha, please don't delete me!! If you do, my enemy is finished!!

Your enemy is your own spiritual death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by Ishilove: 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
KingSango:

Your enemy is your own spiritual death.

King Sango, your unique brand of wisdom baffles me. I eagerly hope to understudy you, sitting at your sandaled feet.

O king, when will Bobrisky's evil plan to make our children start bleaching commence?

2 Likes

Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by KingSango(m): 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
Ishilove:

King Sango, your unique brand of wisdom baffles me. I eagerly hope to understudy you, sitting at your sandaled feet.

O king, when will Bobrisky's evil plan to make our children start bleaching commence?

I am lightskin, bleeching isn't an issue for me. grin

I could use for a good dark tan though.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by Ishilove: 8:11pm On Dec 30, 2017
KingSango:

I am lightskin, bleeching isn't an issue for me. grin

I could use for a good dark tan though.
Okay. So what are you doing with Bobrisky's pre and post bleaching photo?

1 Like

Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by KingSango(m): 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2017
Ishilove:

Okay. So what are you doing with Bobrisky's pre and post bleaching photo?

Showing what a man looks like even though he's made to look like a woman. He's not a woman but you are! Not a bad looking woman too! grin

So how come a good looking young lady waste time on such posts? Shouldn't you be out with your girlfriends or man?

Enjoy your life.

This is spiritual war for me. angry

The Rise of Sodom: https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by Ishilove: 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
KingSango:

Showing what a man looks like even though he's made to look like a woman. He's not a woman but you are! Not a bad looking woman too! grin

So how come a good looking young lady waste time on such posts? Shouldn't you be out with your girlfriends or man?

Oh King Sango, you are such a silver tongued Don Juan. I blush!! You flatter me exceedingly

1 Like

Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by KingSango(m): 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2017
Ishilove:

Oh King Sango, you are such a silver tongued Don Juan. I blush!! You flatter me exceedingly

I am an Elder, you are a youth, and I'm only suggesting that you enjoy your life and cease with the nonsense.

Unless you understand that Michael Obama is a man? grin I've yet to see any posts confirming that Nigerians see Obama for who is. Many of the African American elites are closet homosexuals. I would say all of them but there's exception to all things.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by Ishilove: 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2017
KingSango:

I am an Elder, you are a youth, and I'm only suggesting that you enjoy your life and cease with the nonsense.

Unless you understand that Michael Obama is a man? grin I've yet to see any posts confirming that Nigerians see Obama for who is. Many of the African American elites are closet homosexuals. I would say all of them but there's exception to all things.

Don't mind them. I even hear 50 cents is a closet gay. His Gay partners are Evander Holyfield and Iron Mike Tyson
Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by KingSango(m): 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2017
Ishilove:

Don't mind them. I even hear 50 cents is a closet gay. His Gay partners are Evander Holyfield and Iron Mike Tyson

The Music industry is an easy target because we know most of them are gay because the Jews turn them all out.

But its the politicians who are the real threat to world stability that are homosexuals and pushing this pedophile agenda.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by Ishilove: 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2017
Kingsango, a popular white doctor, Dr 91210 came out to expose Micheal obama. He told us how he secretly did a sex change for her/him many years back. He also told how he patched her leaking anus. Shior. These people are terrible

We will not be deceived! angry
Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by Ishilove: 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2017
KingSango:

The Music industry is an easy target because we know most of them are gay because the Jews turn them all out.

But its the politicians who are the real threat to world stability that are homosexuals and pushing this pedophile agenda.

*gasp* shocked cool

My gawd! I am utterly shocked!! Are we safe from this evil agenda?
Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by KingSango(m): 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
Ishilove:
Kingsango, a popular white doctor, Dr 91210 came out to expose Micheal obama. He told us how he secretly did a sex change for her/him many years back. He also told how he patched her leaking anus. Shior. These people are terrible

Leaking....I don't want to think the rest of it. lipsrsealed

As long as Africans know this man Obama is not a messiah.
Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by KingSango(m): 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2017
I do believe those exposing the music industry as being gay are about the deception because no one really cares who is singing or rapping the music.

There's lots of gay entertainers that I like before I knew they were gay, but even then they are not the ones calling the shots. They just make alot of money singing, dancing, boxing, and entertaining people.

Yet I am beginning to think there's a correlation between being gay and being Christian. I didn't grow up in the Church so as an adult when encountering Christians in large numbers I was shocked at how many Christians were homosexuals. And whereever you have homosexuals you have pedophiles, the two go together.

Ase

Love Sango

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by Rockyrascal(m): 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
KingSango:

Ase

Love Sango
madonna,angelina Jolie and other top female hollyhood celebs always travel to some African countries to adopt kids. And this women are rumored to be satanists.
Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by KingSango(m): 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
Rockyrascal:
madonna,angelina Jolie and other top female hollyhood celebs always travel to some African countries to adopt kids. And this women are rumored to be satanists.

The entire Hollywood is ruled by Satanists. Satanists are humans who are spiritually dead, they believe totally in the material world, they only use the spiritual world to conjure up demons. There are Black Satanists too! There are lot of Black people conjuring up demons and using evil magic to get what they want, most of its just control and jealousy. Evil witches and warlocks. angry

Ase

Love Sango
Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by Emmanystone: 3:34pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ishilove:

I know that Dr well. Are you certain he said those things? His credibility matters here o.
Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by KingSango(m): 4:06pm On Dec 31, 2017
Emmanystone:

I know that Dr well. Are you certain he said those things? His credibility matters here o.

Does the name of the doctor matter when it's such obvious flaws in his work? grin

As I have said before many of you have never seen Michael Obama in person. But these Washington insiders have and you saw their unmistakable reactions. grin

Now you also know alot African Americans are lying snakes because they saw Michael Obama lots of times in Trinity Church in Chicago.

ASE

Love Sango

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Your New Year Resolution? / We Have No Roots In Nigeria- Obi Metzeger, Ayo King / Oba Babatunde Ajayi Installed As Akarigbo Of Remo Land (Live Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.