Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,595 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Talklove Africa Foundation Shows Off Another Dimension Of Love - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Talklove Africa Foundation Shows Off Another Dimension Of Love (411 Views)

'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday / What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life / Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Talklove Africa Foundation Shows Off Another Dimension Of Love by Cyndylove: 10:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
"Heal the world, make it a better place for you and for me and the entire human race”... What came to your mind when you read this?

A song from the early nineties that instantly makes your eyes water or a clarion call that has been from the days of James 1:27 ("Religion that is pure and undefiled before God the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unstained from the world"wink.

It’s no news that the world is bruised, wounded and dying. Some children are in such a world without an iota of a mother’s touch and care. Yet we move around unperturbed like the world has the innate ability to heal herself and her wounded.

We claim to love and sing of love for ourselves and God but until we show this love as He himself commanded in Matt 25:40 ("The King will reply, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me"wink through these ones who are alien to what true love is, we've not begun to love yet.

Talklove Africa Foundation is not a transient move but a wake up movement that has come to stay and until we begin to see the hurt of the orphans and less privileged as the hurt of us all, we can't fully talk about love.

This video will remind you of how priceless the smiles of the Orphans could be. Click the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaNnLw3Fsz0

(1) (Reply)

Do Jehovah’s Witnesses Practice Tithing? / If Your Expecting A 24 Hour Miracle Then Watch And Pray These Prayers / Things All Christians Must Do In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.