Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,254 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:20 AM

Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 (120275 Views)

Villarreal Vs Manchester United : Europa League (1 - 1) On 26th May 2021 / Real Madrid vs Liverpool :UCL (3 - 1) On 6th April 2021 / Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by mywells: 10:46am On May 27, 2018
Rubbiish:
No liverpool fan for here...
lost in the mist.
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by shizzle1: 10:55am On May 27, 2018
iluvpomo:
Sacrificed what?? Real Madrid did not have the quality to win La Liga ... Barca and Atletico Madrid were simply better than them in the domestic tournament - PERIOD.
Stop with these hilarious excuses of "hilarious" grin
i hear you

Okay, did the have the quality to win the more superior champions league? and what happened? wink
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by pheyhi(f): 10:56am On May 27, 2018
stephleena:
as long as ronaldo no score, am cool with it..if not,we for dey hear "jet-,kick", machine kick,and bicycle kick..mtcheew.
Ramos, needs Suarez,in his life,just a bite..

seriously you make sense dieeeeee
the only reason I supported or wanted liverpool to win was to make sure they dont start saying cr7 most influential playet according to....... rubbish
as long as cr7 did not score all is well in love and war
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by ikezudon(m): 10:56am On May 27, 2018
e pain me ooo..they now see the champions league as child's play..winning it anyhow and anytime they like.. grin grin grin LEGENDS!!!!!

in other news, see bizarre champions league final happenings

https://billzonthestreets.com.ng/see-bizarre-uefa-champions-league-final-happenings/
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by shizzle1: 10:58am On May 27, 2018
pheyhi:

the only reason I supported or wanted liverpool to win was to make sure they dont start saying cr7 most influential playet according to....... rubbish
chai! Feyintola why naa? wink

This beef no be here'o. cheesy
All these Messi fans sef, make una no get heart attack'oo grin

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by cameeeeel(m): 11:12am On May 27, 2018
Pentools:

Pained faya!

We are never title-less and not with just one cup, mind you golden boot is still ours for the taking..

Only god of soccer knows what transpired in this season's chapms league or lemme say Madrid had god of soccer by their side...

Played PSG (No Neymar)
Played juve (No Dybala)
Played Bayern ( No Robben n No Boateng)
Played Liverpool (No Salah n No Chamberlain)

It's never coincidence man!
Dybala nd Neymar didn't play the first leg? hypocrisy at its highest peak. U could forget dat both played the first leg nd saw their teams rendered powerless... I agree with you that God of soccer stays side with Madrid.. but saying Barcelona never go trophyless, u really show ur ignorance... In 2014, Atletico Madrid won the LA Liga... whilst Real Madrid won both Copa Del Rey nd Champions League.. pls say another things...the most important titles to player are the League nd Champions Leagues... With this two Barcelona are still far behind Real Madrid... get more fact before u post shots here.
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by cameeeeel(m): 11:16am On May 27, 2018
pheyhi:

Ronaldo didn't score but still have his hands on the trophy for the fifth time... equalled Barcelona number of Champions League... i don't know how u felt durin Juventus nd Real Madrid both legs.... sorry.
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by cameeeeel(m): 11:19am On May 27, 2018
[quote author=KevinDein post=67919562]
Story

Madrid doesn't play badly or very well. They basically use all sorts of dark arts to win at all costs. Like diving to win a penalty, simulate to get opposition player send off, injuring the opponent's best player. They get away with all these because they seem to always enjoy referees calls.

They win trophies quite OK but they don't win hearts.
Barcelona on the other hand win both. [/quote. I agree with you even Barcelona won so many heart in their 6-1 win against PSG....lemmmme stop here.
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Nobody: 11:21am On May 27, 2018
ikezudon:
e pain me ooo..they now see the champions league as child's play..winning it anyhow and anytime they like.. grin grin grin LEGENDS!!!!!

in other news, see bizarre champions league final happenings

https://billzonthestreets.com.ng/see-bizarre-uefa-champions-league-final-happenings/
let them win all they can now coz in the next 20 yrs dem no go smell am again.
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by chiiraq802(m): 11:22am On May 27, 2018
Snow02:
Ronaldo was practically invisible in the game though
Odee!!!.....Is the game RONALDO vs Liverpool or REAL MADRID vs liverpool undecided

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Nobody: 11:22am On May 27, 2018
The most painful thing is seeing these people win this trophy back to back .
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by mywells: 11:47am On May 27, 2018
Since the eviction of Barcelona that's when I know that it would be an easy ride for Real Madrid,not team like Liverpool would stop Madrid.
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by emcygen: 11:47am On May 27, 2018
ovokate:
I'm a lady grin
your name sounds deltan.
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Pentools(m): 11:51am On May 27, 2018
Timoleon:

Truth is this, in single leg match or at least first leg game, you get to see Madrid really prove their credentials.

first leg against PSG, neymar played, Madrid won. first leg against juve dybala played, Madrid won...

As for Bayern and Liverpool, it is on record that Robben and Salah played against Madrid(unfortunately they didn't finish the match) but who says a player has to finish a match? Chamberlain got injured against Roma in the first leg at 0-0 Liverpool went on to win 5-2. Arguably they are better than Roma...no one made noise about Liverpool loosing a key player.
in the Europa semi finals Koscielny got injured and would even miss the world cup no one made an issue out of it but then this is football it happens. u keep fighting no matter what. just last month with Barca's unbeaten on the line, they got a red card but kept fighting against Madrid and got a draw. 2008 final Drogba got a red card for motioning a tap towards the face of vidic. Chelsea kept fighting and could have won if not for john Terry slip.

If we allow excuses like these to overshadow hardwork, we will not be able to give credit where it is due and that is unfair.

The only reason that there's so much noise is because people refuse to give Madrid the accolades they have earned.

TBT they deserve some accolades and you can't dispute that, never!
Mind you if you read my earlier post I said no such as excuse for a defeat, however I still maintain my stance Real Madrid as a team is undeniably good, even so, luck/god of soccer was extensively on their part last champions league.
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Babanlagenius: 11:57am On May 27, 2018
philip0906:

Like I just dey laugh them....How on earth do people think that an inexperienced Liverpool will beat an experienced Madrid team that knocked out experienced teams who have champions league pedigree?

Like how? grin

Is it by experience? Porto, Chelsea, Inter Milan, Liverpool(2003), went with inexperienced players in the finals and won. Its by the team with the least mistake.
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Babanlagenius: 12:05pm On May 27, 2018
Liverpool keeper showed symptoms of eyesight problems that should have been investigated long ago. I think Karius has been concealing one fact that he is partially blind . There is no other explanation on how he failed to see Benzema standing 3 feet away from him. And the shot(Cross) from Bale? He probably saw three balls and was skeptical about which to stop. Reminds me of Shaolin soccer shocked
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Martinez19(m): 12:08pm On May 27, 2018
adamapple:
Champions league has gone to the dogs. For a team to win it not just twice but thrice in a roll dents the quality of the cup. Ojoro man Platini is greatly missed. grin No way would he allow such poo to happen. Maybe twice but definitely not thrice. cheesy

Congratulations to Real Madrid all the same.
you people should stop this nonsense. So a team can't win back to back to back in peace again. No matter how strong a tournament is, if you deserve back to back to back, you be champions back to back to back.
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by girl4rmspace(f): 12:25pm On May 27, 2018
jaxxy:
Girl4rmspace don't u hate Madrid rite now?

Who u supporting? Lol

Hate? Why

it was sad that Liverpools best player had to leave that way but I'm happy Madrid made history
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by MrCuteking(m): 12:32pm On May 27, 2018
The CL is a joke of a tournament anyway. You have the situation of Real Madrid winning it and yet they were well beaten by Spurs and lucky to get past Bayern and Juventus. The tournament is hyped up far too much. Winning the leagues like Premier, spannish or Italian league is more important and a better statement of excellence and consistency in a team. If they want to start blowing about champions of Europe then form a Champions super league - CL is a joke!
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by azimibraun: 12:34pm On May 27, 2018
This Liverpool side is not anywhere near Man city, Chelsea, Tottenham, or Man United in England despite some results they got against these clubs in the course of the season. Why would anybody expect them to just go all out and beat a team that went pass PSG, juventus and Bayern Munich to get to the finals just like that? Except with luck, Karius errors or not, Madrid would have won after all.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Martinez19(m): 12:39pm On May 27, 2018
cameeeeel:
the Champions of France ( PSG) is an average team.. The Champions of Italy (Juventus) is an average team... The Champions of Germany (Bayern) is an average team... Useless pained Barca fans... Very very daft dude.
Don't mind BarcaTARD grin
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Draei: 12:44pm On May 27, 2018
Babanlagenius:

Is it by experience? Porto, Chelsea, Inter Milan, Liverpool(2003), went with inexperienced players in the finals and won. Its by the team with the least mistake.
All those mediocre teams you mentioned, over the past 5 years, have they tasted any UCL final?

Even Juventus coach, Allegri said it before their second leg against Tottenham that in the UCL, experience is key & it's what they used to trashing out Tottenham despite a shambolic first leg at home.

Most of you ranting here know nothing i must say.
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Draei: 12:50pm On May 27, 2018
MrCuteking:
The CL is a joke of a tournament anyway. You have the situation of Real Madrid winning it and yet they were well beaten by Spurs and lucky to get past Bayern and Juventus. The tournament is hyped up far too much. Winning the leagues like Premier, spannish or Italian league is more important and a better statement of excellence and consistency in a team. If they want to start blowing about champions of Europe then form a Champions super league - CL is a joke!
Oh now UCL is a joke cuz it's been hell long your whack ass team last tasted the trophy? Even them players & football pundits know it's he most important trophy.

A single error in either leg of a UCL match can cost you the competition unlike league matches where you can always make corrections due to numerous second chances.
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by MrCuteking(m): 12:55pm On May 27, 2018
Draei:

All those mediocre teams you mentioned, over the past 5 years, have they tasted any UCL final?

Even Juventus coach, Allegri said it before their second leg against Tottenham that in the UCL, experience is key & it's what they used to trashing out Tottenham despite a shambolic first leg at home.

Most of you ranting here know nothing i must say.
Shut up! You are even the least . Did Roma use experience to beat Barca? Because the coach said it doesn’t mean he is right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Anybodie: 12:58pm On May 27, 2018
Suspect33:
Who's winning the 2018 Balon D'or

Like for Ronaldo

Share for Salah
None of them

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Draei: 1:00pm On May 27, 2018
MrCuteking:

Shut up! You are even the least of the bolded. Did Roma use experience to beat Barca? Because the coach said it doesn’t mean he is right.
MrDullardking, even a dumb fool knows Barca were just too confident due their first leg advantage coupled with luck on Roma.

Please try make use of your peanut brain cells if you wanna argue with me. Almost all top team Madridsta faced on their way to final, their coaches acknowledged Madrid's experience as a key which no team in the competition can match up to.

You're here giving one dumb example which makes your lame argument as whack as fučk.
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by jaxxy(m): 1:02pm On May 27, 2018
girl4rmspace:

Hate? Why

it was sad that Liverpools best player had to leave that way but I'm happy Madrid made history

Actually don't hate them lol. Let me just say I didn't enjoy seeing dat intentional bad tackle by Ramos. It was unnecessary for Madrid to win the game. It was a good game tho thanks to bale bt didn't look like a fair enough game. Still glad Madrid won.
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by MrCuteking(m): 1:04pm On May 27, 2018
Draei:

MrDullardking, even a dumb fool knows Barca were just too confident due their first leg advantage coupled with luck on Roma.

Please try make use of your peanut brain cells if you wanna argue with me. Almost all top team Madridsta faced on their way to final, their coaches acknowledged Madrid's experience as a key which no team in the competition can match up to.

You're here giving one dumb example which makes your lame argument as whack as fučk.

Mumu always have everything to use as an excuse. Why didn’t they use experience to understand that they needed to go to Stadia Olympico to win? Fool at your age analyzing like my kid bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 27, 2018
pheyhi:

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Nltaliban(m): 1:07pm On May 27, 2018
Ghnaija:
Liverpool go shock the world today.....

They shocked us

With the lose
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Draei: 1:10pm On May 27, 2018
MrCuteking:

Mumu always have everything to use as an excuse. Why didn’t they use experience to understand that they needed to go to Stadia Olympico to win? Fool at your age analyzing like my kid bro.
Now someone is really pained. I see you're are out of credible points hence your grievance into showcasing your umpteenth stupidity.

Madrid has won, back to back to back... If you disagree, feel free moroń... Make use of this, #βyeah. cool

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by hadura29(m): 1:17pm On May 27, 2018
madridguy:
hadura29 You see Isco? shocked

Isco is a mad man... congrats my brother... na to buy Salah straight up..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (Reply)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 / Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.