Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 (121007 Views)

Villarreal Vs Manchester United : Europa League (1 - 1) On 26th May 2021 / Real Madrid vs Liverpool :UCL (3 - 1) On 6th April 2021 / Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by MrCuteking(m): 1:20pm On May 27, 2018
Draei:

Now someone is really pained. I see you're are out of credible points hence your grievance into showcasing your umpteenth stupidity.

Madrid has won, back to back to back... If you disagree, feel free moroń... Make use of this, #βyeah. cool

Who is pained? You started with effulgent colour to get noticed and you think that an interloper like you can come here to deride someone like me with much cacophony. Rubbish. I am neither a Madrid nor a Liverpool fan I only complained about something and I think your problem is beyond human comprehension so you decided to come here to transfer your aggression at me, but unfortunately for you, It was rather aggravated.
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by madridguy(m): 2:00pm On May 27, 2018
The Liverpool coach did a wonderful job to keep Isco but Bale rescued us.
Wish Madrid can buy the guy.

hadura29:

Isco is a mad man... congrats my brother... na to buy Salah straight up..
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by hadura29(m): 2:15pm On May 27, 2018
madridguy:
The Liverpool coach did a wonderful job to keep Isco but Bale rescued us.
Wish Madrid can buy the guy.

He made a mistake by building a team around one player.. his bench also was nothing to write home about... psychologically, they lost after the exit of Salah... the coach fumble small. But experience of Madrid won that Match for them..

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Noblewhiz(m): 2:22pm On May 27, 2018
MrCuteking:
The CL is a joke of a tournament anyway. You have the situation of Real Madrid winning it and yet they were well beaten by Spurs and lucky to get past Bayern and Juventus. The tournament is hyped up far too much. Winning the leagues like Premier, spannish or Italian league is more important and a better statement of excellence and consistency in a team. If they want to start blowing about champions of Europe then form a Champions super league - CL is a joke!

YOU ARE A JOKE
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Noblewhiz(m): 2:23pm On May 27, 2018
hadura29:

He made a mistake by building a team around one player.. his bench also was nothing to write home about... psychologically, they lost after the exit of Salah... the coach fumble small. But experience of Madrid won that Match for them..

TRUE... difference between a best team n mediocre team
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by MrCuteking(m): 3:00pm On May 27, 2018
Noblewhiz:

YOU ARE A JOKE

Bros abeg, wetin I do you now?
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 3:36pm On May 27, 2018
shizzle1:
i hear you

Okay, did the have the quality to win the more superior champions league? and what happened? wink
Champions League is a different competition format.
In the domestic league it is the team with the best record after 38 games ... you need to be consistently good, which is what Barca and AM were. RM were 3rd best.
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 3:39pm On May 27, 2018
cameeeeel:
Real Madrid are just bein enthusiastic about winning Continental Competition and not a Local League... i don't know d quality Barca have in LA Liga dat could not make pass quarter finals stages for the third year in a row....
Both have importance. One is being the king of your own league ... you play ALL teams in your league and the team with the best record is crowned the champ - no easy feat. RM could only manage 3rd - even AM that does not have a big a budget as them did better at 2nd.
No doubt, UCL is prestigious, it is however a different competition format as you are aware.
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 3:41pm On May 27, 2018
hadura29:

He is working with a smaller budget in Liverpool than what a team like Real Madrid has. No doubt, RM deserved their win but credit to Liverpool for making it to the final with their smaller payroll. Obviously, Salah was crucial to them.
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by 1stNumeroUno: 3:45pm On May 27, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
it ain't easy bro.. Karius is good to be candid... I was so surprised seeing him doings those sh*t buh he apologized and he was so sober. What else do we want? It is football after all.. He is trending on twitter with people calling him names like Judas is Karius... Lol.. Just like i said. It is football, anything can happen fam. We've just got to cut him some slack and let him live. He's human and we are all prone to err. Infact i love him more this night. Seeing a grown man crying like a baby? What else do we want? I really felt for him. Poor boy just starting his career hoping to attain a greater position buh tonight brought him down.

Well, I just felt pain for the other LFC players. The playmaker is out, they're struggling to balance. Then one Iscariot dey bang goals like zombie.
This is Champion League final mehn! It's an uncommon privilege for him to be on that pitch but the mumu didn't see it as such. A 'Luigi-Buffon' will never look Karius with better eye lai-lai.
And for the cry, it makes me more pissed.
Note - I'm a CR7 person and a Man U fan. All I wanted yesterday was a "change".
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by hadura29(m): 3:58pm On May 27, 2018
iluvpomo:

He is working with a smaller budget in Liverpool than what a team like Real Madrid has. No doubt, RM deserved their win but credit to Liverpool for making it to the final with their smaller payroll. Obviously, Salah was crucial to them.

Smaller budget you say? Van Diyk was not a small budget my brother, Sallah and Co.. come on.

All these coaches sometimes takes unnecessary risk..

When Madrid played Bayern, robben was injured, Alcantara came in and the game wasn't still easy.... Liverpool has funds bro maybe he was helping them manage it.
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by blimeyVic(m): 4:14pm On May 27, 2018
Sallah would have been the Hero, Ronaldo
couldn't score and I felt bad, Bale was
spectacular, Ramos should be awarded the man
of the match, in all, Real Madrid is next to
nothing without Marcelo.
#If you can't make profit, ensure to save cost like RAMOS.
#Hala Madrid.
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by cameeeeel(m): 4:25pm On May 27, 2018
iluvpomo:

Both have importance. One is being the king of your own league ... you play ALL teams in your league and the team with the best record is crowned the champ - no easy feat. RM could only manage 3rd - even AM that does not have a big a budget as them did better at 2nd.
No doubt, UCL is prestigious, it is however a different competition format as you are aware.
still Real Madrid still ahead of LA Liga trophy... 33 trophies compared to Barca 25.
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 4:30pm On May 27, 2018
cameeeeel:
still Real Madrid still ahead of LA Liga trophy... 33 trophies compared to Barca 25.
Was this discussion about who has won the most domestic league trophies?? Typical straw man argument ...
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 4:33pm On May 27, 2018
hadura29:

Smaller budget you say? Van Diyk was not a small budget my brother, Sallah and Co.. come on.

All these coaches sometimes takes unnecessary risk..

When Madrid played Bayern, robben was injured, Alcantara came in and the game wasn't still easy.... Liverpool has funds bro maybe he was helping them manage it.
Bro, have you researched the total salary of Real Madrid vs Liverpool?? Real Madrid has almost twice the total pay-roll of Liverpool .... yes TWICE!
Here is the salary data : https://www.globalsportssalaries.com/GSSS%202017.pdf
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by jy2kbeyond(m): 9:13am On May 28, 2018
obafemee80:
DID YOU KNOW?

In the five times that Liverpool have won a European Cup final, their opponents have all worn white? A good omen for the men in red?
grin grin grin
Did you know
Did you know that Liverpool eventually lost the game
undecided undecided undecided

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by ovokate(f): 11:52am On May 28, 2018
emcygen:
your name sounds deltan.
Nah..it's just ovo + kate

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by Damibiz(m): 3:45pm On May 28, 2018
Omo,dis thread still de move oh...Madrid don win na wati de xup again na ?
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by HallaDaTruth: 5:45pm On May 28, 2018
Chelsea's season is better than LooserPool , we ended our season with a cup but Liverpool ended with a Tea cup grin
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by CptBule(m): 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2018
goldenval:
God bless Madrid.. everyone knew they MUST win this. lots of ppl has become super rich tonight because of this match. what a sweet 2.10odds!... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Good evening sir. please i'm a student on my knees I am begging you to help me sir. Father retired and mom is a farmer and have tried my hands on somethings but they're not profitable. i'm studying pharmacy and its my passion but i need school fees otherwise portal will be shut against me by friday. sir please help me i am on my knees. i have resorted to begging shamelessly because i have no choice. please pity me and everlasting God and myself will never forget to bless you when things better for me. sir please
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by CptBule(m): 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2018
CptBule:

Good evening sir. please i'm a student on my knees I am begging you to help me sir. Father retired and mom is a farmer and have tried my hands on somethings but they're not profitable. i'm studying pharmacy and its my passion but i need school fees otherwise portal will be shut against me by friday. sir please help me i am on my knees. i have resorted to begging shamelessly because i have no choice. please pity me and everlasting God and myself will never forget to bless you when things better for me. sir please
sir,Goldenval,please.
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by pheyhi(f): 7:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
shizzle1:
chai! Feyintola why naa? wink

This beef no be here'o. cheesy
All these Messi fans sef, make una no get heart attack'oo grin

its feyisara mi owon and not feyintola
having heart attack is allowed that is why something called defribulator is allowed oo
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by shizzle1: 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
pheyhi:

its feyisara mi owon and not feyintola
having heart attack is allowed that is why something called defribulator is allowed oo
ok, feyisara smiley

How are you today?
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by pheyhi(f): 11:36pm On Jun 05, 2018
shizzle1:
ok, feyisara smiley
How are you today?
I am fine, you?
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by shizzle1: 7:16am On Jun 06, 2018
pheyhi:

I am fine, you?
I'm fine

Morning
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by DateMynd44(m): 3:36am On Jun 13, 2018
LieDetector:
Judas is Karius
lol I swear. Be like he intentionally misbehaved. Na set up
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by DateMynd44(m): 3:44am On Jun 13, 2018
alertness:
I see Buhari and Magu hand in this they are bastards!
hahahahaha you're sick
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by cassyrooy(m): 7:45am On Jul 04, 2018
MissJoy29:
Aah! And he's crying. cry cry Sorry Salah.

Mr Cassyrooy, are you here?
Ah! I've missed o

I was really laughing grin after Ramos "took him out". I knew Madrid would win but Ramos ousting Salah made it easier, and I found myself happy that he did that.
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by MissJoy29(f): 7:56am On Jul 04, 2018
cassyrooy:
Ah! I've missed o

I was really laughing grin after Ramos "took him out". I knew Madrid would win but Ramos ousting Salah made it easier, and I found myself happy that he did that.
Don't mind Ramos. But in the end, I'm happy we won.

But I'm not happy we have gone out from the WC.

How are you?
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by cassyrooy(m): 8:02am On Jul 04, 2018
MissJoy29:

Don't mind Ramos. But in the end, I'm happy we won.

But I'm not happy we have gone out from the WC.

How are you?
Lol! Would you have taken on France in the last 16? Better we dyfunctioned and not qualifying from the group.

My German side tore every fibre of muscle in my body by putting up the most terrible performance in almost 20years.

I've been good, in my own way o.

I don't think you know I'm currently schooling? It has been stressful dear, but survival is certain though.
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by MissJoy29(f): 8:49am On Jul 04, 2018
cassyrooy:
Lol! Would you have taken on France in the last 16? Better we dyfunctioned and not qualifying from the group.

My German side tore every fibre of muscle in my body by putting up the most terrible performance in almost 20years.

I've been good, in my own way o.

I don't think you know I'm currently schooling? It has been stressful dear, but survival is certain though.
No na...at least we would have tried. And it would also go on record that we crashed out in the knockout stage and not in the group stage.

Germany surprised even themselves. They were soooo terrible.
But the ones that broke my heart was Portugal. Nigeria and Portugal were the two teams I shed tears for when they left. cry
At this stage now, I have no team I support. Anyone is free to win. Except maybe I will root for France: for beating Argentina who beat us or Belgium: cos of my handsome Hazard.

That's the most important thing to know. Welcome back here smiley

I know. You have said it before now cool
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 by cassyrooy(m): 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
MissJoy29:

No na...at least we would have tried. And it would also go on record that we crashed out in the knockout stage and not in the group stage.

Germany surprised even themselves. They were soooo terrible.
But the ones that broke my heart was Portugal. Nigeria and Portugal were the two teams I shed tears for when they left. cry
At this stage now, I have no team I support. Anyone is free to win. Except maybe I will root for France: for beating Argentina who beat us or Belgium: cos of my handsome Hazard.

That's the most important thing to know. Welcome back here smiley

I know. You have said it before now cool
Shed tears? For Nigeria football? Mba, oma mme!

I was gladly expecting the Germans to school the rest of the world on football but they too, were wasteful and shambolic in extraordinary ways. I was beyond disappointed by those performances.

Portugal was no team at all, they only boast of CR7, which is their biggest threat to any opposition. Crashing out to Uruguay is very bad given the organisation and composure of the South Americans.

France for the first time in this edition of the WC proved themselves when they tore Argentina to shredded pieces. They can progress if they have more to show as well against a very resolute Uruguay side.

After watching Japan pushed Belgium with their speed and techniques, and Aunty Courtois not reacting properly to shots, I have resolved not to support them any further.

Thanks. Will be looking forward to continuing on this path.

Okay, didn't recollect stating it though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (Reply)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 / Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.