Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Benue State Shutdown 40 Illegal School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Benue State Shutdown 40 Illegal School (4447 Views)

Snake Swallows N36m Cash In JAMB Office Makurdi, Benue State / Benue State University Bans Thick Beard (Photo) / Bride Writing Her Exams In Benue State University On Her Wedding Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue State Shutdown 40 Illegal School by Niceboyx4(m): 11:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
Not less than 40 illegal Health Technology in Benue state have been closed down.
Information reaching us reveals that The State Commissioner for Health and Human Services, Dr Cecilia Ojabo, who disclosed this to newsmen on Monday, said the closure was to rid the state of quackery.
While lamenting the proliferation of Schools of Health Technology in the state, Ojabo said, “Benue has the highest schools of health technology in the country.”
The commissioner explained that the ministry had to set up a committee on quackery due to public outcry on the danger inherent in the activities of quack health personnel.
The commissioner lamented that several lives had been lost in the rural communities in the state to the illegal activities of the quacks.
“We set up a committee to move round all the communities in the state due to public outcry about the illegal activities of these quacks, we learnt that those illegal schools of health technology train people who later open clinics and carry out surgical operation.

“Many of these people in the process of carrying out their illegal activities killed the unsuspecting patients while those who are lucky to survive have their reproductive system destroyed in the guise of treating them for infertility”, he said.

http://www.loadedchuks.com/2017/12/benue-state-shuts-down-40-illegal.html

1 Like

Re: Benue State Shutdown 40 Illegal School by wildcatter23(m): 7:11am On Dec 12, 2017
Quite a laudable effort on his part but must he look like he is mourning?

2 Likes

Re: Benue State Shutdown 40 Illegal School by MrWondah(m): 7:11am On Dec 12, 2017
I no even get anything to talk I go drag FTC. Now I end up FP stc. I don go jor
Re: Benue State Shutdown 40 Illegal School by bright007(f): 7:11am On Dec 12, 2017
OK
Re: Benue State Shutdown 40 Illegal School by solochris(m): 7:12am On Dec 12, 2017
The same people that closed it down will still go back and collect small change, then reopen them again... Is it not this Bubu's regime?
Re: Benue State Shutdown 40 Illegal School by Blitz888(m): 7:12am On Dec 12, 2017
The governor is a product of quackery and should do well to rewrite the history of education in Benue else more quacks like him will abound!

Re: Benue State Shutdown 40 Illegal School by polite2(m): 7:23am On Dec 12, 2017
Good move
Re: Benue State Shutdown 40 Illegal School by Marshallvenom(m): 7:24am On Dec 12, 2017
The same governor that bought wheel barrows s
as youth empowerment...lolzzzzz i pity Benue people
Re: Benue State Shutdown 40 Illegal School by coldsummer: 7:31am On Dec 12, 2017
Hold up.

The same government that has refused to pay Teachers and other workers for over 1 year. What right do they have to be taken such an action.

What moral or justifiable grounds

Looters.

Wheelbarrow empowerment distribution government
Re: Benue State Shutdown 40 Illegal School by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 12, 2017
It is a good move, let's hope this is followed by
1.Increased spending on education

2.Better vetting for would be school proprietors

3.Compulsory training and retraining for teachers at all levels

4.Churches could step in and set up joint funds to fund more schools that will be up to standard.

5.More vocational training schools.
Re: Benue State Shutdown 40 Illegal School by princeade86(m): 7:34am On Dec 12, 2017
there are thousands of illega sch here in lag, even with bad study vicinity, buh i dnt knw why lagos wunt shot them down.
Re: Benue State Shutdown 40 Illegal School by enyi1: 7:35am On Dec 12, 2017
Niceboyx4:
Not less than 40 illegal Health Technology in Benue state have been closed down.
Information reaching us reveals that The State Commissioner for Health and Human Services, Dr Cecilia Ojabo, who disclosed this to newsmen on Monday, said the closure was to rid the state of quackery.
While lamenting the proliferation of Schools of Health Technology in the state, Ojabo said, “Benue has the highest schools of health technology in the country.”
The commissioner explained that the ministry had to set up a committee on quackery due to public outcry on the danger inherent in the activities of quack health personnel.
The commissioner lamented that several lives had been lost in the rural communities in the state to the illegal activities of the quacks.
“We set up a committee to move round all the communities in the state due to public outcry about the illegal activities of these quacks, we learnt that those illegal schools of health technology train people who later open clinics and carry out surgical operation.

“Many of these people in the process of carrying out their illegal activities killed the unsuspecting patients while those who are lucky to survive have their reproductive system destroyed in the guise of treating them for infertility”, he said.

http://www.loadedchuks.com/2017/12/benue-state-shuts-down-40-illegal.html
Ortom the barrow
Re: Benue State Shutdown 40 Illegal School by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 12, 2017
coldsummer:
Hold up.

The same government that has refused to pay Teachers and other workers for over 1 year. What right do they have to be taken such an action.

What moral or justifiable grounds

Looters.

Wheelbarrow empowerment distribution government

OK, maybe you should agree to be treated by products of such fake schools.

Benue has issues, but this decision is right.
Re: Benue State Shutdown 40 Illegal School by DonShalex(m): 7:37am On Dec 12, 2017
Where is the list of the schools? so that we know and avoid taking our wards to such schools
Re: Benue State Shutdown 40 Illegal School by mayskit4luv(m): 7:54am On Dec 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Benue State Shutdown 40 Illegal School by jericco1(m): 7:57am On Dec 12, 2017
that's a welcome development everybody just wan make money.
Re: Benue State Shutdown 40 Illegal School by BafanaBafana: 7:58am On Dec 12, 2017
Long overdue. Everywhere you turn in Benue, it's either a private college of health tech, college of education or polytechnic. These people pay their lecturers about 40k or less.
It's really an eyesore.
Re: Benue State Shutdown 40 Illegal School by Kaycee9242(m): 8:05am On Dec 12, 2017
How many come remain
Re: Benue State Shutdown 40 Illegal School by Nnamdiojukwu: 8:29am On Dec 12, 2017
Blitz888:
The governor is a product of quackery and should do well to rewrite the history of education in Benue else more quacks like him will abound!
And your statement/sentence from the start to finished, has no punctuation mark,are you also a product of quackery?
Having said that,I also doubt your educational background, the thread is about school of health or do you mean the Governor of Benue state is a graduate of school of health?

Please, iam not understanding. grin

1 Like

Re: Benue State Shutdown 40 Illegal School by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 12, 2017
By "illegal" do they mean schools that haven't bribed the government?
Re: Benue State Shutdown 40 Illegal School by Jbuster: 9:42am On Dec 12, 2017
GOOD MORNING, SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME REACH OUT TO CLUB KONNECT & VICTOR OJENEALO BRAIMOH, TO HELP ME REFUND MY 2,000 NAIRA OR HELP ME USE IT TO FUND MY WALLET. I SENT THE MONEY YESTERDAY EVENING FROM MY ACCESS BANK ACCOUNT, TO YOUR ACCESS BANK ACCOUNT. PLEASE BE FAST. I CALLED HUNDREDS OF TIMES NO RESPONSE, I SENT MESSAGES TO YOUR WHATSAPP NOT READ.
Re: Benue State Shutdown 40 Illegal School by Blitz888(m): 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2017
[Qquote author=Nnamdiojukwu post=63205809]And your statement/sentence from the start to finished, has no punctuation mark,are you also a product of quackery?
Having said that,I also doubt your educational background, the thread is about school of health or do you mean the Governor of Benue state is a graduate of school of health?

Please, iam not understanding. grin[/quote]

And this misbegotten lowlife wants to drag me into the mire which of course is his natural habitat.

Nnamdi, your befuddled and obfuscated thinking process is not my making neither is your obvious deficiency (inability to comprehend) my prerogative.
Your ivy league education should have fixed that..

Kettle calling pot black.

Nnamdi gbaru ogwu gi nwo there.
Re: Benue State Shutdown 40 Illegal School by Nnamdiojukwu: 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
Blitz888:
[Qquote author=Nnamdiojukwu post=63205809]And your statement/sentence from the start to finished, has no punctuation mark,are you also a product of quackery?

Please, iam not understanding. grin

And this misbegotten lowlife wants to drag me into the mire which of course is his natural habitat.

Nnamdi, your befuddled and obfuscated thinking process is not my making neither is your obvious deficiency (inability to comprehend) my prerogative.
Your ivy league education should have fixed that..

Kettle calling pot black.

Nnamdi gbaru ogwu gi nwo there.
I want to know,is the governor a graduate of school of health?
Re: Benue State Shutdown 40 Illegal School by Blitz888(m): 6:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
I want to know,is the governor a graduate of school of health?

Your narrow mindedness still won't let you see pass your nose...
I am talking about an entire sector and your typical self still won't let you see the bigger picture.
Purge yourself of bile and sheer stupidity... Quit asking pedestrian questions and engage google.
Re: Benue State Shutdown 40 Illegal School by Nnamdiojukwu: 7:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
Blitz888:

Your narrow mindedness still won't let you see pass your nose...
I am talking about an entire sector and your typical self still won't let you see the bigger picture.
Purge yourself of bile and sheer stupidity... Quit asking pedestrian questions and engage google.
The topic is about the school of health and not the entire Benue state educational sector.

I wonder how you managed to passed through secondary school.
Re: Benue State Shutdown 40 Illegal School by Blitz888(m): 7:01am On Dec 13, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
The topic is about the school of health and not the entire Benue state educational sector.

I wonder how you managed to passed through
secondary school.

Another lame and witless response from a supposed ivy league educated illiterate.

I expected something more intellectually engaging, alas, how naïve of me to hold you to such high standards.

It's obvious we don't play in thesame league. Find your class thick skull!
#peace
Re: Benue State Shutdown 40 Illegal School by Nnamdiojukwu: 8:40am On Dec 13, 2017
Blitz888:

Another lame and witless response from a supposed ivy league educated illiterate.

I expected something more intellectually engaging, alas, how naïve of me to hold you to such high standards.

It's obvious we don't play in thesame league. Find your class thick skull!
#peace
As old as you are you still insult people in the public, that speaks alot about your moral upbringing, carry go.
Re: Benue State Shutdown 40 Illegal School by Blitz888(m): 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
As old as you are you still insult people in the public, that speaks alot about your moral upbringing, carry go.

It's no longer about whose education is better right?
Guess we both know whose education is better..
Now you talk about morality huh? Same virtue you're grossly deficient in.

Hope you've learnt a thing or two from our exchanges?
Don't heat the oven if you don't wanna bake.

You probably thought I am one of the many, spineless e-bullies like you brow beat into submission whilst scampering for cover with their tails between their legs.
How so convenient for a drowning man like you to clutch unto any available straw to stay afloat...

This will be my last response to... It was fun while the mauling lasted. Next time, choose your fight carefully!
Re: Benue State Shutdown 40 Illegal School by Nnamdiojukwu: 1:54pm On Dec 13, 2017
Blitz888:

It's no longer about whose education is better right?
Guess we both know whose education is better..
Now you talk about morality huh? Same virtue you're grossly deficient in.

Hope you've learnt a thing or two from our exchanges?
Don't heat the oven if you don't wanna bake.

You probably thought I am one of the many, spineless e-bullies like you brow beat into submission whilst scampering for cover with their tails between their legs.
How so convenient for a drowning man like you to clutch unto any available straw to stay afloat...

This will be my last response to... It was fun while the mauling lasted. Next time, choose your fight carefully!
Next time stay on the topic and no one will mentioned you,if you want speak all the grammar in this world,truth is,your first statement I quote was full of shi!t,instead of you to swallow your pride and admits for no one is an island of knowledge, you took to insult and unnecessary grammar to win argument.

My advice for you again is,let morality be your watched word.

Last word.
Re: Benue State Shutdown 40 Illegal School by Blitz888(m): 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
Next time stay on the topic and no one will *mentioned* you,if you want speak all the grammar in this world,truth is,your first statement I *quote* was full of shi!t,instead of you to swallow your pride and *admits* for no one is an island of knowledge, you took to insult and unnecessary grammar to win argument.

My advice for you again is,let morality be your watched word.

Last word.

Even at the risk of going back on my word , I couldn't help but to notice your poor grammar, misplacement of tenses and below par construction of simple sentence.

Come to think of it, you came on my mention trying to correct my English... You're so pathetic and an utter disgusting piece of shiit.

Gosh.. Your English reeks of utter gutter speak. You wasted all the fees paid on you. Whoever sponsored your education deserves a full refund of every penny wasted on you and a letter of unreserved apology.

Now, I feel terrible for wasting my compliments with you.

Last word, take a class in elementary English. That might just be helpful.
Re: Benue State Shutdown 40 Illegal School by Nnamdiojukwu: 12:17am On Dec 14, 2017
Blitz888:

Even at the risk of going back on my word , I couldn't help but to notice your poor grammar, misplacement of tenses and below par construction of simple sentence.

Come to think of it, you came on my mention trying to correct my English... You're so pathetic and an utter disgusting piece of shiit.

Gosh.. Your English reeks of utter gutter speak. You wasted all the fees paid on you. Whoever sponsored your education deserves a full refund of every penny wasted on you and a letter of unreserved apology.

Now, I feel terrible for wasting my compliments with you.

Last word, take a class in elementary English. That might just be helpful.
I really pity your kids,I wondered what your wife and kids go through with all this gutter language.

A fool at your age is indeed a fool forever.

You have no single credibility left,who knows maybe you lost it kai kai or due to a broken home.

Take a look at yourself in the mirror only then you will know that you are a lost fool.

Take your foolishness to your family.
Re: Benue State Shutdown 40 Illegal School by Blitz888(m): 12:37am On Dec 14, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
I really pity your kids,I wondered what your wife and kids go through with all this gutter language.

A fool at your age is indeed a fool forever.

You have no single credibility left,who knows maybe you lost it kai kai or due to a broken home.

Take a look at yourself in the mirror only then you will know that you are a lost fool.

Take your foolishness to your family.

Lol...
Such incoherent mouthing...

Now I have touched a raw nerve and hysteria sets in...
You don't have the temperament for taking shots and yet you so freely take unrestrained swipe at others.

I feel terribly sorry for you.
Werey, shey you wan speak English... Come show ya self again na.
E-rat feeling like kingkong.

A gbachi nwa osa nkiti ó n'ezuzu ghari!

(1) (Reply)

Uniabuja Resumption Date Announced / The Difference Between England Britain And United Kingdom That You Need To Know / Battling With Eczema; What's The Perfect Solution For Chronic Eczema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.