Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Clean Nigeria Used Toyota Camry Envelop Light N900k - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Clean Nigeria Used Toyota Camry Envelop Light N900k (1327 Views)

Super Neat Registered 2001 Toyota Camry Envelop Light With Rev Cam / SOLD!!! Naija Used 2001 Toyota Camry (envelop) / This Clean Toyota Envelop Light For Sale (cheap) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clean Nigeria Used Toyota Camry Envelop Light N900k by Luv2byoung4eva: 12:20am On Dec 12, 2017
very clean call 08065173515

Re: Clean Nigeria Used Toyota Camry Envelop Light N900k by billtommy(m): 12:41am On Dec 12, 2017
Can it go for 1.5m? Barawooo
Re: Clean Nigeria Used Toyota Camry Envelop Light N900k by Luv2byoung4eva: 5:40am On Dec 12, 2017
billtommy:
Can it go for 1.5m? Barawooo

please what's your problem? prices are put according to what the owner wants to sale his or her car. have I eaten your money before.

check out how you are exposing the level of your stupidity, illiteracy and ignorance here.

meanwhile, to bring to your notice, this car Camry is not tiny light. this is envelop light. the one that comes directly before big daddy.

I have sold tiny light for 680k and that's the owner's choice.

this particular owner wants to sale his at this amount. sound engine, ac everything.

pls this is not buy and die car.

if you know people that sale buy and die cars, why don't you go and get it from them and stop your foolishness in this post. I am not the direct owner of the car. this is the owner's wish due to the sou d condition of his car. thanks

1 Like

Re: Clean Nigeria Used Toyota Camry Envelop Light N900k by billtommy(m): 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
Luv2byoung4eva:

please what's your problem? prices are put according to what the owner wants to sale his or her car. have I eaten your money before.

check out how you are exposing the level of your stupidity, illiteracy and ignorance here.

meanwhile, to bring to your notice, this car Camry is not tiny light. this is envelop light. the one that comes directly before big daddy.

I have sold tiny light for 680k and that's the owner's choice.

this particular owner wants to sale his at this amount. sound engine, ac everything.

pls this is not buy and die car.

if you know people that sale buy and die cars, why don't you go and get it from them and stop your foolishness in this post. I am not the direct owner of the car. this is the owner's wish due to the sou d condition of his car. thanks

If you can get a neatly used "buy and live" big daddy for 900k, why sell this at d same price? Moreover, the toks of this car is quite close to the price ure quoting here for a used car. Moreover...wish you a happy sales.
Re: Clean Nigeria Used Toyota Camry Envelop Light N900k by Luv2byoung4eva: 8:28pm On Dec 12, 2017
[quote author=billtommy post=63222888]

If you can get a neatly used "buy and live" big daddy for 900k, why sell this at d same price? Moreover, the toks of this car is quite close to the price ure quoting here for a used car. Moreover...wish you a happy sales.[/quote

that's the owner's wish and I've even ask him to reduce the price but he refused. but the car engine and ac is confirmed.

pls if you have any sound big daddy for 900k, kindly let me know. will get buyers for it. thanks
Re: Clean Nigeria Used Toyota Camry Envelop Light N900k by billtommy(m): 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
[quote author=Luv2byoung4eva post=63226209][/quote]

Then, I will give u an update soon
Re: Clean Nigeria Used Toyota Camry Envelop Light N900k by emergency2: 2:28am On Dec 13, 2017
700k, ready buyer to pick up today. Are you on whasapp
Re: Clean Nigeria Used Toyota Camry Envelop Light N900k by Luv2byoung4eva: 4:58am On Dec 13, 2017
billtommy:

Then, I will give u an update soon
OK. you can send it to my whatsapp no. 08065173515

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Sunny For Sale 150k / A Nigerian Used 2004 Model Toyota Camry For Sale.first Body. / Tokunbo 2007 Ford E -350 Econoline Van (clean Title) ₦5.2M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.