Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Fr. MBAKA: Okorocha Scammed Catholic Church N50m (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fr. MBAKA: Okorocha Scammed Catholic Church N50m (video) (836 Views)

Fr Mbaka In Shock As Total Stranger Gifts Him G-wagon Worth N50M - Video / CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fr. MBAKA: Okorocha Scammed Catholic Church N50m (video) by wiloy2k8(m): 1:03am On Dec 12, 2017
Fr. MBAKA: Okorocha scammed Catholic Church N50m; I don’t know which kingdom he comes from (Video)

Fiery Catholic Priest, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka of Our Lady of Rosary, Catholic Church, Emene, Enugu, has joined the long list of personalities who have expressed their dismay over the leadership style of Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State.

Fr. Mbaka in a video posted on social media said Nigerians should fear politicians as 99% of governors in the country are thieves!

He also berated Okorocha whom he said issued a N50 million bounced cheque to a Catholic Church in Imo State.

“99% of governors in Nigeria are thieves… See what Rochas is doing in Imo State. This shouldn’t happen again. This guy is not a blessing; I don’t know which kingdom he comes from. Is it not unbelievable that a governor will give a bounced cheque of N50 million to Assumpta Cathedral, Owerri? I mean Rochas did that and he’s a Catholic! Politicians, fear them!” he said.

Governor Okorocha has been criticised by many after creating the controversial Ministry of Happiness & Purpose Fulfillment.

He has also been accused of promoting nepotism with the subsequent appointment of his sister, Mrs. Ogechi Ololo, to oversee the Ministry.

Reacting to the governor’s creation of the Ministry of Happiness & Purpose Fulfilment, Chief Emeka Ihedioha, the former Deputy Speaker, House of Representatives said he is tired of Okorocha’s style of administration.

“Honestly, I am completely tired of talking about this man and his style of administration. You can be sure that before we finish talking about the creation of Ministry of Happiness, he will come with a more bizarre thing”, Ihedioha said.

Chief Ikedi Ohakim, the immediate past Governor of Imo State, when asked what he felt about the creation of the ministry, said Okorocha’s creation is an “abomination”.

“This is a sort of abomination. How can this man continue to insult the sensibilities of Imo citizens? Whose happiness are they looking for when salaries and pensions are not paid? Are we looking for the happiness of the Okorocha family and friends?” he asked”.

Ex-president of the Performing Musicians Association of Nigeria (PMAN) and convener of the #Resume Or Resign Protest Charles Oputa better known as Charly Boy also took a swipe at Okorocha.

Charly Boy in a video posted on social media said he is tired of the nonsense going on in Imo State and he is ashamed that Okorocha can promote nepotism by the creation of such a ministry.

“I am heartbroken at the nonsense going on in Imo State; I am depressed by the monumental rape of our heritage. I am frustrated by the ignominy one man is bringing to the Ibos at this time.

“How can one man, Rochas Okorocha, an adigboroja (rickety bus without break) hold Imolites to ransom by proliferating weapons of poverty in our land? With impunity he is destroying many lives and diverted large sums of public funds. The future of Imo State is bleak and one man is busy creating Ministry of Happiness and Couples Fulfillment in Imo State where the dead are better than the living.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70vd332K6Sk

http://digestng.com/2017/12/12/fr-mbaka-okorocha-scammed-catholic-church-n50m-i-dont-know-which-kingdom-he-comes-from-video/

Re: Fr. MBAKA: Okorocha Scammed Catholic Church N50m (video) by jeffizy(m): 1:04am On Dec 12, 2017
Okorocha has become the fabled tortoise. Just like his Shelly comparison, everything unpalatable never goes far from him.

They say that 'he whom the gods wanna deal with, they first make mad'. embarassed
Re: Fr. MBAKA: Okorocha Scammed Catholic Church N50m (video) by littlewonders: 1:08am On Dec 12, 2017
Shhhhhhh! Please this thing should just remain a secret like it is. Thanks for cooperating.

(1) (Reply)

Psychic Who Predicted Trump And Brexit Has Terrifying Prophecy For 2018 / Children Beat Their Own Mother After A Pastor Declare Her A Witch / Killing And Disgracing The Butchers Of The Dark Market - Dr. Dk Olukoya | Pmch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.