Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,179 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Mercy Johnson Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Kids As Her Last Child, Angel Turn 2 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Kids As Her Last Child, Angel Turn 2 (1243 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Fight With Mercy Johnson, Shares Throwback Photo / Mercy Johnson Shares Curvy New Photos / Mercy Johnson Shares Weight Loss Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Kids As Her Last Child, Angel Turn 2 by 4GLite: 1:49am On Dec 12, 2017
@GISTMORE

How time flies! Angel, Mercy Johnson's last child is 2 already. It seems like just yesterday she was born.

Her proud mother took to Instagram to celebrate her child who marked the day with her elder siblings.

Mercy captioned one of the photos: "Thank You Jesus...Angel is 2 today......I am short of words but I bless you this day with everything good in Life....No man was there when you were conceived and no man will detect your Destiny.Thank You Jesus...HBD Princess
Good Morning Friends....."

Another caption read: " Still drooling over my Cuties...??Hey Fam......Every time I hear them say mummy?my heart melts....@princeodiokojie?
Thanks Friends for your prayers and Kind wishes...May Happines and Peace always be with you All....Amen"

VIA https://www.gistmore.com/mercy-johnson-shares-adorable-photos-kids-last-child-angel-turns-2

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Kids As Her Last Child, Angel Turn 2 by 4GLite: 1:49am On Dec 12, 2017
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Kids As Her Last Child, Angel Turn 2 by Ugoeze2016: 1:57am On Dec 12, 2017
Beautiful family. Happy birthday Angel
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Kids As Her Last Child, Angel Turn 2 by ejika4: 2:20am On Dec 12, 2017
happy bday. I just cherish mercy's talent
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Kids As Her Last Child, Angel Turn 2 by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:43am On Dec 12, 2017
since yesterday
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Kids As Her Last Child, Angel Turn 2 by levrin: 6:34am On Dec 12, 2017
kiss
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Kids As Her Last Child, Angel Turn 2 by Afrok(m): 7:10am On Dec 12, 2017
Congratulations to her... Op said last child, but is it last born or last child to be born? shocked
Coz the husband right now.....

Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Kids As Her Last Child, Angel Turn 2 by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 12, 2017
cute kids

(1) (Reply)

Davido Vs Adekunle Gold.. Who Is The King Of Fashion? / Ceec , Davido And Chioma Pictured Together In A Private Jet - Pictures / Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Is All Grown Up In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.