Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" (38851 Views)

Seyi Makinde Dressed In Amotekun Outfit To Sign Bill Into Law (photos) / Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress / Picture Of IBE Kachukwu In Arabian Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by levrin: 2:01am On Dec 12, 2017
@GISTMORE

Dolapo Osinbajo, the wife of Vice President of Nigeria, also stepped out for the premiere of 'The Wedding Party 2' in Lagos dressed in an Arabian attire according to the theme.

VIA https://www.gistmore.com/vp-osinbajos-wife-dolapo-also-dressed-arabian-attire-premiere-wedding-party-2-photo

4 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by jeffizy(m): 2:04am On Dec 12, 2017
Arabian fabrics shop owners don hammer this year o.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by koladebrainiac(m): 3:29am On Dec 12, 2017
Heya like house girl to the queen.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by DoyenExchange: 5:16am On Dec 12, 2017
Georgeus and Marvelous !

4 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Nobody: 5:39am On Dec 12, 2017
koladebrainiac:
Heya like house girl to the queen.
honestly she looks like a painted house girl..... i mean no disrepect, i am only judging from the above picture.
I no sey she be 2nd lady of Nigeria.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Nutase: 5:53am On Dec 12, 2017
MO Don go far o.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by sinkhole: 6:01am On Dec 12, 2017
Jesus Christ of the second coming! Who did that to her She looks so horrible shocked shocked shocked shocked

8 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 12, 2017
Grooving while Nigerians are CRYING cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

6 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by sexbomb(m): 6:36am On Dec 12, 2017
Wetin be that?
World Cup mascot?

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by crackerspub: 6:40am On Dec 12, 2017
This woman ugly oh

Imagine her without make ups

chai

9 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by egopersonified(f): 7:47am On Dec 12, 2017
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by egopersonified(f): 7:48am On Dec 12, 2017
no matter how successful, please make sure you stop at part 3.

BTW I am looking for a link to download everybody hates Chris, any or all the seasons, I will thank you later.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Martin0(m): 7:53am On Dec 12, 2017
egopersonified:

BTW I am looking for a link to download everybody hates Chris, any or all the seasons, I will thank you later.

E be like say u crushing on chrisgrin
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Martin0(m): 7:55am On Dec 12, 2017
egopersonified:

Were do u reside Lemm send it down to u,though it in CDs
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:56am On Dec 12, 2017
There was nowhere worthy in 36 states for the premiere of a Nigerian film.

No African country out of 54 choices (2 disputed) was good enough for the premiere.

YET, Blacks go all the way to Arabs who are far more racist than even Whites.

The VP's wife is here shamelessly endorsing this foolishness.

I have nothing against Osinbajo otherwise, but this has no iota of sense

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by egopersonified(f): 8:01am On Dec 12, 2017
Martin0:

Were do u reside Lemm send it down to u,though it in CDs

How can I crush on Chris when Julius is available, I want to understudy the mother. Have the CDs, need to do my understudying from my phone.

5 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by zombieHUNTER: 8:10am On Dec 12, 2017
She is an ugly afonja
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by sureheaven(m): 8:10am On Dec 12, 2017
Dolapo Osinbajo, a woman of honor and respect. A woman so humble......... some people will wail and have heart attack coz of jealousy

16 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 12, 2017
Good for her
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Factfinder1(m): 8:11am On Dec 12, 2017
Beautiful.....but why are they dressed like the Arabs to a Nigerian movie premiere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by NisforNicky: 8:12am On Dec 12, 2017
levrin:
@GISTMORE

Dolapo Osinbajo, the wife of Vice President of Nigeria, also stepped out for the premiere of 'The Wedding Party 2' in Lagos dressed in an Arabian attire according to the theme.

VIA https://www.gistmore.com/vp-osinbajos-wife-dolapo-also-dressed-arabian-attire-premiere-wedding-party-2-photo

see flAt chest sad
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Abbeyme: 8:12am On Dec 12, 2017
People already hating on the 2nd lady

Its understandable. Not everyone loves someone that is successful.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by okonja(m): 8:12am On Dec 12, 2017
Wow, mama...you slay cool cool

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by correctguy101(m): 8:13am On Dec 12, 2017
The lady in the front... Which kain mask she wear undecided
The one at the back.... I comment my reserve grin
Bald woman.... lipsrsealed
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by stefanweeks: 8:13am On Dec 12, 2017
egopersonified:

Check it out on torrents

I have it on my drive plus fresh prince of bel Air
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by killdiabetes(f): 8:15am On Dec 12, 2017
Beautiful and virtuous woman

BTW, that Arabian dress looks good on her. Haters should let this woman be jo.

Check my signature for permanent solution on how to get rid of diabetes

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Pidginwhisper: 8:15am On Dec 12, 2017
crackerspub:
This woman ugly oh

Imagine her without make ups

chai
sexbomb:
Wetin be that?
World Cup mascot?
sinkhole:
Jesus Christ of the second coming! Who did that to her She looks so horrible shocked shocked shocked shocked
gocac:
honestly she looks like a painted house girl..... i mean no disrepect, i am only judging from the above picture.
I no sey she be 2nd lady of Nigeria.
If she overdo una go still complain. She decided to dey simple una still dey complain and una dey expect make Nigeria Economy better wey be say una no dey satisfy for anything

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 12, 2017
Doesn't look nice lipsrsealed

Why would they dress up as another culture for a Nigerian movie premiere?

Doesn't make sense to me

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by BafanaBafana: 8:17am On Dec 12, 2017
egopersonified:

torrent
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by badbreath(f): 8:18am On Dec 12, 2017
I trust my VP wife.

Decency is her motto cheesy
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Mandesz(m): 8:19am On Dec 12, 2017
u mean osinbajo has married 2nd wife? d dolapo i knew is more beautiful
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Martin0(m): 8:20am On Dec 12, 2017
egopersonified:

How can I crush on Chris when Julius is available, I want to understudy the mother. Have the CDs, need to do my understudying from my phone.

cheesycheesy julius ke,na die u wan die sogringrin

Ok oo I wish u good luckgringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: INEC Official Caught With Thumb-Printed Ballot Papers In Ajeromi / Buhari Vs Atiku: EU Speaks On Preferred Presidential Candidate / Man Killed By Suspected Bandits In Imo After Returning To The Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.