Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,294 members, 7,780,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:35 PM

Eniola Badmus, Obafemi Matins And Wizkid Hang Out Together (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus, Obafemi Matins And Wizkid Hang Out Together (Photos) (42265 Views)

Tobi Bakre, Alex And Kiki Osinbajo Hang Out Together (photos) / BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) / Dino Melaye, Zack Orji And Paul Obazele Hang Out Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eniola Badmus, Obafemi Matins And Wizkid Hang Out Together (Photos) by praizblog: 3:03am On Dec 12, 2017
Eniola Badmus Pictured With Obafemi Matins and Wizkid As She Rock Expensive Gucci bag

Big and bold beautiful actress Eniola Badmus was pictured with obagoal known as obafemi matins and wizkid as at a show wiz on the beach in Lagos

She even show Us the Gucci bag she Rock to the show.

Where is Hushpuppi to come and confirm the originality…. Lol

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/eniola-badmus-pictured-with-obafemi-matins-and-wizkid-as-she-rock-expensive-gucci-bag/

2 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus, Obafemi Matins And Wizkid Hang Out Together (Photos) by praizblog: 3:04am On Dec 12, 2017
Re: Eniola Badmus, Obafemi Matins And Wizkid Hang Out Together (Photos) by MrsEvakinqz(m): 3:34am On Dec 12, 2017
Boss lady indeed...

Keep slaying dem

5 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus, Obafemi Matins And Wizkid Hang Out Together (Photos) by emmie14: 6:01am On Dec 12, 2017
So this is news abi?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus, Obafemi Matins And Wizkid Hang Out Together (Photos) by festwiz(m): 6:19am On Dec 12, 2017
OP, how is this important? If we wanted to see her wares, like you apparently, we'd follow her on Instagram.

OP...

14 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus, Obafemi Matins And Wizkid Hang Out Together (Photos) by OKorowanta: 6:36am On Dec 12, 2017
Dats no news.
It could have been news if they were pictured frying akara.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus, Obafemi Matins And Wizkid Hang Out Together (Photos) by tyson98: 6:37am On Dec 12, 2017
Single @ 40
Re: Eniola Badmus, Obafemi Matins And Wizkid Hang Out Together (Photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:24am On Dec 12, 2017
emmie14:
So this is news abi?
if this is not news bros why do u open d thread in d first place.... hypocrites

8 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus, Obafemi Matins And Wizkid Hang Out Together (Photos) by Larrey(f): 7:30am On Dec 12, 2017
Eniola gbogbo bigz girlz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus, Obafemi Matins And Wizkid Hang Out Together (Photos) by emmie14: 7:37am On Dec 12, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
if this is not news bros why do u open d thread in d first place.... hypocrites
Tell me y that trash should be news

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus, Obafemi Matins And Wizkid Hang Out Together (Photos) by axortedbabe(f): 7:40am On Dec 12, 2017
To confirm d authenticity of d bag?
I bought dis same bag 3k
So do d math
Meanwhile my own is gucche

4 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus, Obafemi Matins And Wizkid Hang Out Together (Photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:53am On Dec 12, 2017
emmie14:

Tell me y that trash should be news
ans my own question first of this dosnt attract u why do you now open d trash..... lol... oniranu

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus, Obafemi Matins And Wizkid Hang Out Together (Photos) by Heywhizzy(m): 8:43am On Dec 12, 2017
Her Gucci bag na toilet roll and junks full inside

This woman dey ooze from head to toe..I heard she smells her armpit to know if she would need to baff a certain day or just postpone it

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus, Obafemi Matins And Wizkid Hang Out Together (Photos) by LisaAnne(f): 8:43am On Dec 12, 2017
tyson98:
Single @ 40
How does that affect you?

8 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus, Obafemi Matins And Wizkid Hang Out Together (Photos) by wildcatter23(m): 8:44am On Dec 12, 2017
Q
Re: Eniola Badmus, Obafemi Matins And Wizkid Hang Out Together (Photos) by teemanbastos(m): 8:44am On Dec 12, 2017
How much be hollandia yoghurt for your area?

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus, Obafemi Matins And Wizkid Hang Out Together (Photos) by mammanbawa: 8:45am On Dec 12, 2017
Like we give a bleep.

Re: Eniola Badmus, Obafemi Matins And Wizkid Hang Out Together (Photos) by money121(m): 8:45am On Dec 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Eniola Badmus, Obafemi Matins And Wizkid Hang Out Together (Photos) by PulseWeb: 8:46am On Dec 12, 2017
so every green and red bag is now Expensive Gucci bag

i fit take you to Aba market, u will see ORIGINAL Expensive Gucci bag cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus, Obafemi Matins And Wizkid Hang Out Together (Photos) by BagWay: 8:47am On Dec 12, 2017
she wont last in bed
max 3mins
and these fat girls
fuc
dia pusi can smell wit discharge fluids
to find one chubby gal wey her pusy no stink
very difficult

normal.pussy and dic smells due to heat
but wen it changes from smell
to stink
na infection

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus, Obafemi Matins And Wizkid Hang Out Together (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 8:47am On Dec 12, 2017
N
Re: Eniola Badmus, Obafemi Matins And Wizkid Hang Out Together (Photos) by Standardcosting(m): 8:48am On Dec 12, 2017
tyson98:
Single @ 40
Go wife her

4 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus, Obafemi Matins And Wizkid Hang Out Together (Photos) by Standardcosting(m): 8:48am On Dec 12, 2017
PulseWeb:
so every green and red bag is now Expensive Gucci bag

i fit take you to Aba market, u will see ORIGINAL Expensive Gucci bag cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
grin
Re: Eniola Badmus, Obafemi Matins And Wizkid Hang Out Together (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 12, 2017
Good for her
Re: Eniola Badmus, Obafemi Matins And Wizkid Hang Out Together (Photos) by stevezuks: 8:49am On Dec 12, 2017
Get your under graduate project research written by professionals from https://runmyresearch.com/hire-a-researcher/
To get the best grades from your under graduate and post graduate research projects.
Re: Eniola Badmus, Obafemi Matins And Wizkid Hang Out Together (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 12, 2017
ok next news please...mods una dey slow oo ehen!
Re: Eniola Badmus, Obafemi Matins And Wizkid Hang Out Together (Photos) by England91: 8:51am On Dec 12, 2017
Gozie okeke akanchawa performs live at unusual praise 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sny51rcoQ1U
Please subscribe for more entertainment videos. Also click below to view all my playlists. Trending Naija Videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPqWxHWi06xf9IPkCq31WW0uvWBED9jw7
Re: Eniola Badmus, Obafemi Matins And Wizkid Hang Out Together (Photos) by sam471: 8:51am On Dec 12, 2017
Re: Eniola Badmus, Obafemi Matins And Wizkid Hang Out Together (Photos) by ipodstinks: 8:56am On Dec 12, 2017
Wizkid, where you point hand too this boy ehn

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus, Obafemi Matins And Wizkid Hang Out Together (Photos) by KayDEAN(m): 8:58am On Dec 12, 2017
Gucci be looking fake
Re: Eniola Badmus, Obafemi Matins And Wizkid Hang Out Together (Photos) by Adakintroy: 8:59am On Dec 12, 2017
A Rossy 'o' donor we can call our own-! cool
Re: Eniola Badmus, Obafemi Matins And Wizkid Hang Out Together (Photos) by SIaye: 9:00am On Dec 12, 2017
why she has the same face on all pictures

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) / Zion Balogun Now Walks: Wizkid Shows Off His Son / Dammy Krane Flaunts New Hairstyle: I know Say I no Fine, I Dont Mind You Copying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.