Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,466 members, 7,781,347 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:55 PM

Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label (29195 Views)

Wizkid Spotted Boarding A Jet With Tekno As They Arrive Warri For A Show(Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Drake With Paul Okoye 9years Ago / Wizkid, Adekunle Gold, Olamide, Tekno As Female/Women (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label by pzphoto(m): 3:21am On Dec 12, 2017
According to a report that spring out recently about Drake signing Tekno to his label. Well I think the rumour is becoming true as popular promoter Paul o shared this picture of Drake and Tekno.

while the international label champagnepapi shared the same photo too.

We are only waiting for Tekno to confirm this officially.

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/more-adorable-photo-of-drake-and-tekno/

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label by pzphoto(m): 3:21am On Dec 12, 2017
Tekno Na confirm g

SEE MORE ADORABLE PHOTOS OF DRAKE AND TEKNO HERE http://www.praizeupdates.com/more-adorable-photo-of-drake-and-tekno/

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label by MrsEvakinqz(m): 3:32am On Dec 12, 2017
Tekno be like " omoh Drake no be those rap things ooo, for Africa we just wan dance forget dose hard punch lines, you nor dey see me, nothing I dey sing out but the people love me still, cos I dey make dem DANCE..."

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label by silasely(m): 6:56am On Dec 12, 2017
Shay u wan calculate my money monkey no fine but mama like am. chop ewedu & banga.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label by festwiz(m): 7:09am On Dec 12, 2017
They are probably working on a song together...

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label by Rockyrascal(m): 7:10am On Dec 12, 2017
MrsEvakinqz:
Tekno be like " omoh Drake no be those rap things ooo, for Africa we just wan dance forget dose hard punch lines, you nor dey see me, nothing I dey sing out but the people love me still, cos I dey make dem DANCE..."
you nailed it grin cheesy

28 Likes

Re: Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 12, 2017
hope he will appear in his music video

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label by Rockyrascal(m): 7:14am On Dec 12, 2017
DRAKE: so tech can you do hip hop n RNB

TECNHO:Bros it depends,over there in Africa afro pop is the real ish you know woh am saying.

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 12, 2017
Noise makers

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label by Kimy97(f): 11:02am On Dec 12, 2017
Tekkkknooo cool cool cool
Re: Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label by alfredo4u(m): 11:02am On Dec 12, 2017
Beautifully

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label by LMAyedun(m): 11:02am On Dec 12, 2017
Wizkid has been replaced..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label by IAmSkinny: 11:02am On Dec 12, 2017
WTF is adorable here?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label by Tascom236(m): 11:02am On Dec 12, 2017
DRAKE record label famzing our very own TEKNO
grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label by BagWay: 11:04am On Dec 12, 2017
if drake finally ends up in a video shoot out
with tekno
den wizzy kid abi na dumb kid
means drake saw u as a kid son.
fuc
he was absent for your famous
come closer shiit.
if drake dare show up at a video shoot wit tekno
he go collect
fuckin homos

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label by Sirheny007(m): 11:04am On Dec 12, 2017
The only time i appreciate Tekno's song is when i'm high.

That song Pana can do wonders to a man's soul in conjunction with 7 bottles to dozen..

grin grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label by saraki2019(m): 11:04am On Dec 12, 2017
LET RIHANNA NO VEX
let me my
Re: Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label by psychologist(m): 11:04am On Dec 12, 2017
Hj
Re: Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label by iamleumas: 11:04am On Dec 12, 2017
Pka
Re: Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label by stevezuks: 11:05am On Dec 12, 2017
Nigerian music is going places. Everything successful in NigerIa is private sector driven

Get your under graduate project research written by professionals from https://runmyresearch.com/hire-a-researcher/
To get the best grades from your under graduate and post graduate research projects.
Re: Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label by twentyk(m): 11:06am On Dec 12, 2017
I for for drake
Re: Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label by exlinklodge: 11:06am On Dec 12, 2017
nice
Re: Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label by Tmercy(m): 11:06am On Dec 12, 2017
When Drake met Tekno he was Awe by his cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label by Ekehwinz: 11:06am On Dec 12, 2017
There must be something spectacular that drake has found in Tekno. Wizkid was never hyped like this by drake

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label by Fidelmalek(m): 11:08am On Dec 12, 2017

Re: Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 12, 2017
He will use and dump him#we know drake well
Re: Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label by Lanretoye(m): 11:09am On Dec 12, 2017
tekkkkk time
Re: Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label by AishaBuhari: 11:10am On Dec 12, 2017
H
Re: Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label by RickandMorty: 11:10am On Dec 12, 2017
light skin wey pass light skin.
Re: Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label by osazeeblue01: 11:11am On Dec 12, 2017
Mallam Tekno.....the rara

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Wows In Gorgeous Owambe Style / Tonto Dikeh Turns Footballer, Plays At Celebrity Charity Football Match (photos) / Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.