Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government (23859 Views)

Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC / What Are The Safety Measures For Gas Cooker & What Kind Of Gas Cooker Is Worse? / Prices Of Gas Cookers & Cylinders In Nigeria (2019) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government by ollyruffy: 11:02am On Jan 14, 2018
It is now they are just waking up.
Re: 90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government by frubben(m): 11:02am On Jan 14, 2018
mtweeeee

next!!!!!
Re: 90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government by BoboKush(m): 11:03am On Jan 14, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

you can be one of the producers or certified regulators, government is not meant to do everything for you

They can't do everything but what av they actually done.... People like u Wil vote for Buhari again
Re: 90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government by stunning4real: 11:03am On Jan 14, 2018
fratermathy:
Expired gas cylinder? Hearing this for the first time. I've been using my cylinders for over 12 years now. Are they expired?
over expired
Re: 90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government by Worksunlimited: 11:03am On Jan 14, 2018
They keep telling us what we already know..

2019 should do and come o jere..
Re: 90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government by jaymejate: 11:04am On Jan 14, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

you can be one of the producers or certified regulators, government is not meant to do everything for you

Ooh! You wanna try to come in to the part they are getting their money? You're a gonner
Re: 90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 14, 2018
You mean what I have in my kitchen right now is a ticking time bomb?

Re: 90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government by kokomilala(m): 11:05am On Jan 14, 2018
It's a no-brainer. Run gas pipelines through every home as it's the case in many civilised societies.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government by 12345baba(m): 11:07am On Jan 14, 2018
Shithole nation

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government by paulsir: 11:07am On Jan 14, 2018
That's an avenue to rakemoney into their account for election. Thieves and brigands here and there.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:08am On Jan 14, 2018
BoboKush:

They can't do everything but what av they actually done.... People like u Wil vote for Buhari again

the problem is you guys complain too much, what have you done to change the status quo aside ranting

jaymejate:

Ooh! You wanna try to come in to the part they are getting their money? You're a gonner
Re: 90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 14, 2018
Most of the gas cylinders around here have seen series of painting to conceal the rust and the expiry code. You can follow the procedure on this link; www.skipser.com/p/2/p/lpg-gas-cylinder-expiry-dat e.html if the code on yours is still obvious. A lot is wrong in this country.
stay safe.
Re: 90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 14, 2018
kokomilala:
It's a no-brainer. Run gas pipelines through every home as it's the case in many civilised societies.

Our landlords do not subscribe to the basic tenets of safety.

How do I run pipes to my 3rd floor flat ??

Building safety codes in saner climes are even compromised not to talk of here where none exist save in the books.

I bet most of us are guilty of having our cylinders in the kitchen for which I am the number one culprit.

Re: 90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government by DONADAMS(m): 11:12am On Jan 14, 2018
talk about priorities
Re: 90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government by BecomeALandLord(m): 11:14am On Jan 14, 2018
God will save us.
But let's also be careful while buying cylinders.
Re: 90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government by habsydiamond(m): 11:20am On Jan 14, 2018
Shey Na only gas cylinder expire...Naija e self nko...the con3 don expire since the chànge thing enter our life....na only our politicians sabi use original and best products while the masses will settle for counterfeits and expired ones.....I pity this con3.....only God know where we dey go
Re: 90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government by BoboKush(m): 11:26am On Jan 14, 2018
To those saying people are only complaining...... U shld also knw if u elect someone to take affairs of a nation and he's nt performing..... U fucking av right to complain..... And before ask what I did to change the status I guess u nt in Nigeria wen ur bubu was busy killing unarmed people..... Alotta dumb people just they this Nigeria.... They Wil defend anything..... Same shit people Wil vote Buhari 2019
Re: 90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government by Lovine: 11:26am On Jan 14, 2018
Here I live cylinder is the property of the Gaz company, you only exchange bottles.
Re: 90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 14, 2018
aspirebig:
Who carried out the survey?
Lie Muhammed grin
Re: 90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government by drololaaof: 11:28am On Jan 14, 2018
Niger people here we come again oh,if the cylinder expire what remedial measure that govt or LPG want to take ? Non for now ,Mr Adesina is making another avenue for cylinder marketer to make money .we are hearing story like PHCN that woke up one day turn our meter to obsolete without informing or make move to replace, other than giving us crazy estimated bill

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government by ignis: 11:28am On Jan 14, 2018
Naija is a dumping ground...
Re: 90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government by kokomilala(m): 11:29am On Jan 14, 2018
@Stellx, are you set in your ways? So, should we perpetually carry cylinders about?
Re: 90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government by breadtom: 11:31am On Jan 14, 2018
The problem with nigerians, is that they hardly listen to instructions.
Re: 90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government by fortunejum: 11:31am On Jan 14, 2018
paix:
How then can one identify an expired cylinder?
When it is up to 15 years, buy a new one and dash aboki the old one.
Re: 90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government by focus1256: 11:34am On Jan 14, 2018
who carried out the survey?. ..useless government
Re: 90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 14, 2018
Re: 90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government by focus1256: 11:36am On Jan 14, 2018
ignis:
Naija is a dumping ground...
Donald Trump is right.....Shithole
Re: 90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 14, 2018
wow this is massive business opportunities.
Re: 90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government by dingbang(m): 11:38am On Jan 14, 2018
Someone that has been in the govt since 1970.. Isn't that one expired... Wuruwuru people
Re: 90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government by Harrynight(m): 11:41am On Jan 14, 2018
and 90 of vehicle tyres imported and used in nigeria are expired so whats the big deal
Re: 90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government by Harrynight(m): 11:43am On Jan 14, 2018
fortunejum:

When it is up to 15 years, buy a new one and dash aboki the old one.

and what will d Aboki do wit the xpired one
Re: 90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government by ogtavia(m): 11:44am On Jan 14, 2018
How can gas cylinders expire?...they are made of steel...what kind of brainwashing is this?...One of my mom's gas cylinder is as old as my elder sister yet it hasn't blown us up since the average life span is 15 years...ohhh,so to add their long list of deceit,they want to sell fake or imitation gas cylinders to us and kill more people...well truth be told there are misconceptions surrounding the purported expiry of gas cylinders...but rather than govt say they are all expired..govt should tell us to go for testing...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Releases 20,000 Bags Of Eko Rice, Pegs 50kg At N43k, 25kg For N22k / How To Prepare Non-Sticky Garri Or Eba (Pictures, Video) / Which Of These Is Your Favourite Local Delicacy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.