Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today (35463 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Cute Photos / Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Celebrates His 42nd Birthday With Cute Pictures / Chinedu Ikedieze "Aki" Celebrates His 41st Birthday (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by NaijaCelebrity: 6:32am On Dec 12, 2017
Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Ikedieze popularly Known as Aki is today celebrating his 40th birthday.

Chinedu is best known for playing alongside Ostia Iheme in most movies after their breakthrough in the movie Aki Na Ukwa.

The Actor took to his Instagram page to share a photo of himself with caption saying.....

The World Is a Beautiful Place.
Live and let’s live !!
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y to me

http://news.nollyzone.com/chinedu-ikedieze-celebrates-40th-birthday-today/

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by xreal: 6:33am On Dec 12, 2017
Wish you long life and prosperity.

FTC dedicated to Aki.
Imagine the guy below saying Aki has gotten no inner happinnes in 40 years; u be AKI? or u be GOD?

[img]https://media1./images/dda94c5b592176e72de49c31a4b9c388/tenor.gif?itemid=5701975[/img]

58 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by NwaAmaikpe: 6:33am On Dec 12, 2017
shocked

I still remember his humble days back in Enugu around 1998/1999. Folks didn't believe he was in a tertiary institution.. When students struggled for buses from Campus 2 to IMT, they always offered to lap him.
That was about when he got an entry into Enugu Nollywood.

Happy birthday Chinedu
It's been a long time coming,
Fame and fortune yet no inner happiness;
such a wasted 40 years.

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Nwodosis(m): 6:34am On Dec 12, 2017
Money is yet to have an alternative!
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by anuma1(m): 6:38am On Dec 12, 2017
See aki
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by antontech(m): 6:41am On Dec 12, 2017
Happy birthday to him

3 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by ClitoPen: 6:41am On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I still remember his humble days back in Enugu. Folks didn't believe he was in a tertiary institution.. When students struggled for buses from Campus 2 to IMT, they always offered to lap him.

Happy birthday Chinedu
such a wasted 40 years.
Shuo?! Why did u call his whole life on earth a waste?

162 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by hisgrace090: 6:43am On Dec 12, 2017
Once your destiny is to shine, you must shine no matter your condition.

Wishing you More happy gloriouse days ahead.

5 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Chigirl042(f): 6:44am On Dec 12, 2017
So u are telling me that Aki is 40 already?? Hard to believe shaa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by jdstunt(m): 6:48am On Dec 12, 2017
Wish him the very best
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by eezeribe(m): 6:55am On Dec 12, 2017
OK
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I still remember his humble days back in Enugu. Folks didn't believe he was in a tertiary institution.. When students struggled for buses from Campus 2 to IMT, they always offered to lap him.

Happy birthday Chinedu
such a wasted 40 years.
Face your own life and stop judging other people's life for them!
Mr. Oversabi

149 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Threebear(m): 7:06am On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Happy birthday Chinedu
such a wasted 40 years.
You're trying too hard now.
How do you know he has no inner happiness, do you live in his heart?
SMH

140 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Ayoemrys(m): 7:15am On Dec 12, 2017
Threebear:

You're trying too hard now.
How do you know he has no inner happiness, do you live in his heart?
SMH
dnt Mind Him, Some People Will Just Come On Social Media And Write Nonsense,

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Larrey(f): 7:22am On Dec 12, 2017
wow 40 years? happy birthday to him

5 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by morbeta(m): 7:45am On Dec 12, 2017
I love this man...40yrs..I salute you Sir. Even though you could have passed for 24yrs, but you still held on to the fact that you are a man. Kanu Nwankwo is 35, Tonto Dike is 25, This mama with big breast(Cossy) even said she is 32....but you are elder to them all. God bless you and many more years of winning and good life.

107 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by adadike281(f): 8:30am On Dec 12, 2017
Congrats AkI, May you age with grace. Na your English make me sabi say, u no be small pikin.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by hucienda: 9:11am On Dec 12, 2017
40. wow.

Happy 40th, Sir!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Drsheddy(m): 9:11am On Dec 12, 2017
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by benuejosh: 9:11am On Dec 12, 2017
So that small man is that old..

5 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by jchioma: 9:12am On Dec 12, 2017
Happy Birthday brother! Continue to age with grace.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by AishaBuhari: 9:12am On Dec 12, 2017
Like play like play this guy don gada 40!

Happy Birthday

4 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Sirheny007(m): 9:12am On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Happy birthday Chinedu
such a wasted 40 years.

Kuku write his biography.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by bedspread: 9:12am On Dec 12, 2017
40 CANT BELIEVE DIS... and he was still doing lolipop advert...,
Congrats AKI

6 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:12am On Dec 12, 2017
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU BIG MAN!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by sam471: 9:13am On Dec 12, 2017
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Adaomalight(f): 9:13am On Dec 12, 2017
40 what? shocked shocked
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Ermacc: 9:13am On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Happy birthday Chinedu
such a wasted 40 years.
Do you have to prove your stupidity on every post?

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by AishaBuhari: 9:13am On Dec 12, 2017
bedspread:
40 CANT BELIEVE DIS... and he was still doing lolipop advert
Please believe it cheesy
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Sirheny007(m): 9:13am On Dec 12, 2017
Adaomalight:
40 what? shocked shocked
Adaomalight:
40 what? shocked shocked
smiley

40 years nne.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by ibkgab001: 9:13am On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Happy birthday Chinedu
such a wasted 40 years.

Oloriburuku ni iwo bobo yii

38 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Vs Iyanya,who Rocked The Boss Look Better - [PHOTOS] / New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? / Lota Chukwu And Her Dogs Celebrate Children's Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.