Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,747 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Facebook Slay Queen:i Will Go To Any Lenght To Get Any Guy/man Am Interested - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook Slay Queen:i Will Go To Any Lenght To Get Any Guy/man Am Interested (503 Views)

Most Curvy Nigerian Instagram Slay Queen I Have Ever Seen / Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady / Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Slay Queen:i Will Go To Any Lenght To Get Any Guy/man Am Interested by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 12, 2017
The Internet has been buzzing with a video of a young lady
who was gang beaten by a group of ladies for snatching the
supposed boyfriend of their friend.
In the video circulating on social media the young lady
whose name is given as Akosua Sika is seen receiving slaps
from a lady whose name was given as Sharon GH just
because she found her in the room of her boyfriend.
The video has infuriated people on social media with
several quarters asking the lady to take legal action against
the ladies who subjected her such torture because of a boy
who had expressed interest in her.
What annoys the public is that the male in question sat
throughout the period which she was been beaten and was
taking videos while the ladies ganged up to subject the lady
to several slaps.
Read full story at www.olubamznews.com/2017/12/facebook-slay-queeni-will-go-to-any.html?m=1
Re: Facebook Slay Queen:i Will Go To Any Lenght To Get Any Guy/man Am Interested by Shitface(m): 9:47am On Dec 12, 2017
[color=#770077][/color] :PTopic and content are like P square, they are wide apart :PTopic and content are like P square, they are wide apart

(1) (Reply)

I bought new shoe this morning / Ukraine's "City Of Brides" - Is It Worth Visiting? / Check Out Simon Evia New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.