Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,015 members, 7,803,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

How A Gift Saved My Sister's Child!!! (must Read) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How A Gift Saved My Sister's Child!!! (must Read) (323 Views)

Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months / What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? / How A Gift Saved My Sister's Child!!! (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A Gift Saved My Sister's Child!!! (must Read) by ukaogouche: 8:13am On Dec 12, 2017
They say simple acts of kindness, sometimes, go farther than its intent.... This has proved to be one of such:

I purchased the goods majorly because i felt it was a very bright concept, creative to say the least, and the beauty of the products. Since i do not have kids of my own yet, i had the items sent to my sister's kids as a gift; little did i know such gesture will be saving a life!

It was barely two weeks, when i got a call from my sister, on my way to work; she just kept screaming, chanting blessings in every language she could speak and that went on for a while before the call dropped... Confused, i found a place to park my vehicle and called her back immediately.....

"I would have lost Shayo today, save for the mercies of God and that gift you sent to me", she said. Curiously, i asked her what happened, then she narrated the story:

Shayo, her last son, a very energetic 10 months old baby, full of life and vigor; suddenly became unusually calm, reserved and slighly irritated. My sister who was still at work, called in and her sister-in-law told her about the unusual change in behavior of her child and also that his pyjamas changed color from blue to white.

Unperturbed, she got ORT on her way back from work and felt her child's temperature must have increased due to too much play and the like, but still had to prepare for unforeseen events.

At exactly 2:00am, she said her child started vomiting and stooling at the same time; he emanciated right before her eyes, with bulging eyes and the stool kept coming out; all she had was the ORT she had earlier gotten on her way from work and she administered it with some paracetamol. He was a little stabilized, with reduced temperature when they got to the hospital that morning; he was treated for food infection which could have been contracted from his toys, as the child now puts almost anything in his mouth! Shayo is hale and! Thanks to the temperature changing pyjamas that helped in letting us know early enough to get the ORT for the administered first aid!!

Baby's smart suit is really the best technologically improved product of our time!! Get yours today!

CONTACTS: 08134627429, 08189365511 and 07036762562.

(1) (Reply)

Clean USA Used HP Elite-book 8460p Available / You Come Dey Wicked Yourself!! / Financial Literacy Training!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.