Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,877 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:46 AM

Thr33some 15%, Short Time 8%, Slay Queen Offers "XMAS" BONAZA & Discounts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thr33some 15%, Short Time 8%, Slay Queen Offers "XMAS" BONAZA & Discounts (526 Views)

I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / Love Hotels: ‘short-time’ Service Becomes Saviour Amid Economic Downturn / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thr33some 15%, Short Time 8%, Slay Queen Offers "XMAS" BONAZA & Discounts by SikiraBae(f): 8:36am On Dec 12, 2017
I no longer understand where we are headed to in this digital or should I say social media age. Especially from the female folks called slay mamas.

They leverage the power of social media and they capture the minds of their followers. Have you wondered why a girl who posts just a picture without any reasoble caption ganers thousands of likes and comments? It's because of things like this posted by this girl I RSS slay queen.. "enabinu".

So it's Christmas and as usual there are discounts and bonazas for shoppers, and this lady decided to make use of the opportunity to advertise her goodies with discounts given.

She posted on twitter:

"Bonaza! Bonanza!! Bonanza!!!

It's Christmas, don't miss out!

I stay a room mate. We offer thr33some services, one on one services too, we are available over the weekend, if you are from around the better, our hostel is available. I'm not that big but my room mate got a bigger a$$. If it is your first time we can take you through it.

Thr33some 40k, 15% discounts for the first 5 people.

One on one 20k, 8% discount if you are paying via POS. DM me if you are in for biz "

SEE MORE PHOTOS AND SCREENSHOTS

Re: Thr33some 15%, Short Time 8%, Slay Queen Offers "XMAS" BONAZA & Discounts by MrCross: 8:42am On Dec 12, 2017
Orishirishi

Re: Thr33some 15%, Short Time 8%, Slay Queen Offers "XMAS" BONAZA & Discounts by wootten101: 8:43am On Dec 12, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Thr33some 15%, Short Time 8%, Slay Queen Offers "XMAS" BONAZA & Discounts by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 12, 2017
grin
Re: Thr33some 15%, Short Time 8%, Slay Queen Offers "XMAS" BONAZA & Discounts by RoyalBlak007: 8:44am On Dec 12, 2017
grin
STD BONANZA

3 Likes

Re: Thr33some 15%, Short Time 8%, Slay Queen Offers "XMAS" BONAZA & Discounts by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 12, 2017
Grab yhur copy now

1 Like

Re: Thr33some 15%, Short Time 8%, Slay Queen Offers "XMAS" BONAZA & Discounts by donstan18: 8:50am On Dec 12, 2017
Re: Thr33some 15%, Short Time 8%, Slay Queen Offers "XMAS" BONAZA & Discounts by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 12, 2017
Most of these young ladies needs rehab..
The men that patronized them thinks they are sane, but thorough medical and spiritual examination, will proof that they are mentally and spiritually mad...

most of these ladies spreads spiritual and physical diseases that renders guys useless for life.

married men that slept with them, suddenly hate their wives and eventually lost their ones beautiful home..

Rich men that slept with them suddenly became poor..

young guys that slept with them, becomes useless in life..

This life is bigger than the ordinary eyes can see.

1 Like

Re: Thr33some 15%, Short Time 8%, Slay Queen Offers "XMAS" BONAZA & Discounts by nrexzy: 8:53am On Dec 12, 2017
Lol

Buh I would pass
Re: Thr33some 15%, Short Time 8%, Slay Queen Offers "XMAS" BONAZA & Discounts by KardinalZik(m): 9:02am On Dec 12, 2017
Lol.
Ashawo Black Friday Deals.
Just when you thought you've heard/seen it all....
Re: Thr33some 15%, Short Time 8%, Slay Queen Offers "XMAS" BONAZA & Discounts by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:03am On Dec 12, 2017
A minute silence for the hundreds of senseless pen1s caps that would patronize these ladies and in essence contract various forms of STDs, waste their useless sperms and sell off their worthless destinies

Re: Thr33some 15%, Short Time 8%, Slay Queen Offers "XMAS" BONAZA & Discounts by OfficialAwol(m): 9:07am On Dec 12, 2017
Not interested.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Jos Breed / T / 15 Things You Should Never Do In A Healthy Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.