Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,435 members, 7,781,272 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:32 AM

New Dawn In Abia State As Miss Joy Chikamnayo Takes Over From Ikpeazu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Dawn In Abia State As Miss Joy Chikamnayo Takes Over From Ikpeazu (583 Views)

Eze Chikamnayo: Facebook Post Haunt Abia TC Chairman Nominee During Screening / Ogah Denies Collecting Money From Ikpeazu, Vows To Retrieve His “stolen Mandate” / IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Dawn In Abia State As Miss Joy Chikamnayo Takes Over From Ikpeazu by alizma: 9:08am On Dec 12, 2017
[i][/i]
In his bid to encourage excellence among school children, Abia State Governor Dr Okezie Victor Ikpeazu has handed over the steering of the state affairs for the next 24hours to Miss Joy Chikamnayo who emerged over all best in a keenly contested essay competition titled: WHAT I WILL DO IF I BECOME GOVERNOR OF ABIA STATE

The 14year old girl who represented Intellectual Giant Christian Academy umuahia campus, will be the Governor of Abia State for a day, with her cabinet members, 17 of whom will serve as Commissioners. The first and second runners up will serve as her Deputy and SSG respectively

http://puoreports.com/2017/12/11/miss-joy-chikamnayo-resumes-as-the-new-governor-of-abia-state/[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

(1) (Reply)

Sign This Petition To Kill This Wicked Bill By Nigerian Government / The Senate Has Passed The Electoral Act No. 6 2010 Amendment Bill 2017 Into Law / I’ll Get Nigeria To Work Again – Atiku Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.