Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

How Can I Disable The Floating Icon On Tecno K7? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Disable The Floating Icon On Tecno K7? (17204 Views)

Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating / How To Root Tecno K7 Spark / Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Disable The Floating Icon On Tecno K7? by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 12, 2017
The icon is very irritating. It is always on the screen regardless of the app you are on. Please who knows how to disable it?
Re: How Can I Disable The Floating Icon On Tecno K7? by GrandMufti: 12:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
alexistaiwo:
The icon is very irritating.
It is always on the screen regardless of the app you are on.
Please who knows how to disable it?

Quick ball? Screenshot it
Re: How Can I Disable The Floating Icon On Tecno K7? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
GrandMufti:

Quick ball? Screenshot it
Yes
Re: How Can I Disable The Floating Icon On Tecno K7? by GrandMufti: 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
Well I move mine to the side screen and it completely hides there. I don't know if it'll work same way on your phone
Re: How Can I Disable The Floating Icon On Tecno K7? by OfficialLordseb(m): 4:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
it's called T-point, open the T-point app and deactivate it.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Disable The Floating Icon On Tecno K7? by sammyobi584: 2:13pm On May 03, 2018
check your mentions please. I quoted you with my details in the football thread yesterday.. Just take what happened as part of experience and learn from it please. hoping to see U back in the football thread.
Re: How Can I Disable The Floating Icon On Tecno K7? by Sicilyjoe: 3:27pm On May 03, 2018
OfficialLordseb:

Is the t point follow come app or I need to download from Google Play
Re: How Can I Disable The Floating Icon On Tecno K7? by Ennyholar: 10:45pm On May 07, 2018
Disable Tpoint

1 Like

Re: How Can I Disable The Floating Icon On Tecno K7? by Seentalmerh(m): 6:28am On May 16, 2019
Me too this it disturb me pls where can i get in my phone this T-point so that i deactivate it pls.
Re: How Can I Disable The Floating Icon On Tecno K7? by xpotless: 10:42am On Jun 01, 2019
Re: How Can I Disable The Floating Icon On Tecno K7? by investigator007: 8:16pm On Jun 03, 2019
alexistaiwo:
The icon is very irritating.
It is always on the screen regardless of the app you are on.
Please who knows how to disable it?
but the T point helps as a serious short cut

1 Like

Re: How Can I Disable The Floating Icon On Tecno K7? by Mhizzdee1: 9:07am On Jun 09, 2019
Thanks This helped
OfficialLordseb:
Re: How Can I Disable The Floating Icon On Tecno K7? by danbakia4j: 6:35am On Sep 01, 2020
Someone trying to get rid of it, while others trying to restore it.
I lost mine after I update my phone, and I am not happy with the phone again. The phone become so difficult to use, cos I enjoy using the T.point
Re: How Can I Disable The Floating Icon On Tecno K7? by TrollKiller(m): 9:19am On Sep 01, 2020
danbakia4j:
Someone trying to get rid of it, while others trying to restore it.
I lost mine after I update my phone, and I am not happy with the phone again. The phone become so difficult to use, cos I enjoy using the T.point
It was there on my LA7, I liked the app, helped me with screenshots and what not faster.

Then I upgraded from the Pouvoir 2 to 3 and then nonsense happened. They removed it.
They now put one stupid app called FooView, I hated it.
TPoint wasn't even on Play Store. Even the fooWiew was removed not long after, and they didn't replace it.
I hate Transsion

(1) (Reply)

LG V0 Thinq Announced With 5 Cameras. Specs, Photos And Price. / CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv / Are You Having Problem Recharging Your Airtel Line???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.