Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies (56654 Views)

Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by joenor(m): 10:34am On Dec 12, 2017
Some person should know how to talk about a man anointed by God, This Mr Freeze or what his name is call should swallow his word n know when to open his mouth.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:34am On Dec 12, 2017
frosbel2:

Lool. You guys are just so pathetic and illiterate. These men are not called or annointed by God, they are all yahoo boys, thieves and robbers while some are voodooists.

Watch your tongue bro

Its for ur own good
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by paxonel(m): 10:37am On Dec 12, 2017
Now, let us replace some characters in the scripture and see exactly what these pastors want to do to Daddy freeze.

Acts 23:12-13 And when it was day, certain of the Jews(pastors) banded together, and bound themselves under a curse, saying that they would neither eat nor drink till they had killed Paul(Daddy freeze)
13. And they were more than forty(Pastors)which had made this conspiracy.

These pastors may include :
1.Adeboye 2. Oyedepo 3.Suleman 4. Leke Adeboye 5. Ashimolowo 6. Nicolas Uagbo....etc

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 12, 2017
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Watch your tongue bro

Its for ur own good

Lol grin

Pastor crooks

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by maasoap(m): 10:38am On Dec 12, 2017
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is serious.

I will advice freeze to keep quiet and mind his business, instead of pock nosing.

The sheeples aren't complaining so what's all this fuzz about.

Is it your sheeple

Is it your money

Freeze better go and read your bible and see what happened to ignorant folks like you who maligned and lampooned MEN OF GOD

The consequences wasn't good at all.

Moses, David and Elisha are good case study..

Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm

Be Warned
Here we go again. No more freedom of speech? Or, freedom after speech on tithes can't be guaranteed?
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 12, 2017
joenor:
Some person should know how to talk about a man anointed by God, This Mr Freeze or what his name is call should swallow his word n know when to open his mouth.

Anointed by God - my dusty feet. They are simply charlatans and yahoo boys. May they be punished eternally.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Reference(m): 10:39am On Dec 12, 2017
Follysho707:

Thunder from Daddy FREEZE freeze ur stinky mouth.

Abuse all you like, its not your money and you can do absolutely nothing to stop real Christians from expressing their absolute obligations in their love for their church and their God. Absolutely nothing. This is the best you can do. Nothing.
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by etenyong(m): 10:40am On Dec 12, 2017
Some pastors are so disturb that their business will soon collapse if Freeze continue to have his way, that's why they attacks him from all angle. Tithe is a scam by so called pastors. I have never pay tithe before and will never cos its not the commandment for today's Christian or it doctrine.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by iamkneeyi: 10:40am On Dec 12, 2017
Shut up... useless, fake ,thief pastor...daddy freeze shall live and not die..

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:40am On Dec 12, 2017
Reference:

Tithes are not for the poor, simple. It is to build the church. It is to expand the kingdom of God and we are satisfied more and more people are getting to hear the gospel by every means. Alms to the poor is a different account. It was, is and will ever be. Preaching the gospel and giving to the poor are not the same thing. All the tangetial moves to erode the finaces of the church will not work, period.

Our tithes go to buying lands, renting buildings, paying salaries, printing inspirational materials, buying air tickets, bus tickets, fuelling power plants, buying time on radio and tv stations, maintaining websites. It is oatronage by those who desire to see the word of God reach out to yet another man and as long this is being done we are satisfied to continue paying.

Judas the thief did not discourage other disciples from following so any thief who is stealing in God's kingsom now certainly won't. An act of tithing is an obedience to God by faith, not an act to man by fear so no amount of propaganda will stop a man of faith. For if such a man received the gospel by the means of another surely another will receive the gospel by his means.

I received my salvation at a 'Full Gospel Business Mens' convention many years ago. I was invited. Someone paid for my dinner. Today I have no right to decide otherwise because of one fellow who knows little about what true Christianity is and hasn't shared in the experiences of many.

biblical citation needed

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by lexy2014: 10:41am On Dec 12, 2017
thatsincerechic:
Freeze this is the time to stop now
I have been more concerned about you lately.
You have stepped on so many toes .
which toes has he stepped on?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:42am On Dec 12, 2017
Reference:

Abuse all you like, its not your money and you can do absolutely nothing to stop real Christians from expressing their absolute obligations in their love for their church and their God. Absolutely nothing. This is the best you can do. Nothing.

ypou are only investing in money double scheme.It has got nothing to do with any love for God

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:42am On Dec 12, 2017
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Watch your tongue bro

Its for ur own good

is that supposed to be a threat or what?
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Jbuster: 10:43am On Dec 12, 2017
GOOD MORNING, SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME REACH OUT TO CLUB KONNECT & VICTOR OJENEALO BRAIMOH, TO HELP ME REFUND MY 2,000 NAIRA OR HELP ME USE IT TO FUND MY WALLET. I SENT THE MONEY YESTERDAY EVENING FROM MY ACCESS BANK ACCOUNT, TO YOUR ACCESS BANK ACCOUNT. PLEASE BE FAST. I CALLED HUNDREDS OF TIMES NO RESPONSE, I SENT MESSAGES TO YOUR WHATSAPP NOT READ.
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by frankwyte: 10:44am On Dec 12, 2017
Now you know that they are not sent by God! because somebody do not agree with on tithe and you think by praying or wishing him dead is the best way to prove that tithe is compulsory? Then you are a thief and a robber yourself! quote me anywhere my God is a God of repentance, May he have mercy on you nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by lexy2014: 10:44am On Dec 12, 2017
Reference:

Tithes are not for the poor, simple. It is to build the church. It is to expand the kingdom of God and we are satisfied more and more people are getting to hear the gospel by every means. Alms to the poor is a different account. It was, is and will ever be. Preaching the gospel and giving to the poor are not the same thing. All the tangetial moves to erode the finaces of the church will not work, period.

Our tithes go to buying lands, renting buildings, paying salaries, printing inspirational materials, buying air tickets, bus tickets, fuelling power plants, buying time on radio and tv stations, maintaining websites. It is oatronage by those who desire to see the word of God reach out to yet another man and as long this is being done we are satisfied to continue paying.

Judas the thief did not discourage other disciples from following so any thief who is stealing in God's kingsom now certainly won't. An act of tithing is an obedience to God by faith, not an act to man by fear so no amount of propaganda will stop a man of faith. For if such a man received the gospel by the means of another surely another will receive the gospel by his means.

I received my salvation at a 'Full Gospel Business Mens' convention many years ago. I was invited. Someone paid for my dinner. Today I have no right to decide otherwise because of one fellow who knows little about what true Christianity is and hasn't shared in the experiences of many.
[b]is that what d bible says?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by RickandMorty: 10:45am On Dec 12, 2017
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Another reason why I as a Christian, I will be doing a rethink of how my relationship with God has become an issue of tithes and offerings.

But on a serious note, Big Church should take a chill pill...we know, they do IT, but because we dey tench we no dey talk.

First time i've seen this fxcker in motion. grin grin
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by popcykaylah(m): 10:46am On Dec 12, 2017
Greedy pastors be worried the way freeze be bashing them ..awon oloshi
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by BruncleZuma: 10:46am On Dec 12, 2017
RickandMorty:

First time i've seen this fxcker in motion. grin grin

grin grin grin grin

I aim to please
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:47am On Dec 12, 2017
Daddy Freeze is messing with a billion dollar racketeering ring, these dudes won't wait for God to attack him, they would gun him down

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by yhungbrowhne(m): 10:48am On Dec 12, 2017
yeye pastors corruption start from them. imagine q pastor with 4 private jet and his followers never eat three square meal a day

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by tiwiex(m): 10:49am On Dec 12, 2017
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is serious.

I will advice freeze to keep quiet and mind his business, instead of pock nosing.

Is it your sheeple

Is it your money

Freeze better go and read your bible and see what happened to ignorant folks like you who maligned and lampooned MEN OF GOD

Be Warned
So, once a man wears a bow tie and a nice suit, he don turn man of God. Person no find job go buy suit una dey threaten everybody. What is this man of God title we have created over night? May God help us reason.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by jaymichael(m): 10:50am On Dec 12, 2017
Why threaten Freeze with death? If you are in disagreement with his position, show him a superior counter argument from the Bible. As a Christian, I don't think I don't think that I can worship in a congregation where the shepherd goes about issuing people with death threats. Will our Lord Jesus Christ behave that way?

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Charly68: 10:52am On Dec 12, 2017
When a man chooses to be a tool in the hands of the devil to attack all that God stands for,what else would he receive than the curse of the lord..proverbs 3:33 is very clear about this...He attacks tithing ,he forgot that the churches employed people who plant churches & manages the affairs of the church to ensure the work of God prospers..so where does the church get money to fulfil her obligation if not from tithing ..I think the agenda of the agent of Satan is to attack the source of income for the church so as to stop the work of God..those who want to stop the work of God can't succeed in their venture in Jesus name. The west are now converting church edifice to disco houses ..and it is African pastors that are reversing the ugly trend & yet one Antichrist will be written rubbish ..God punish una .
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by lloyds(m): 10:52am On Dec 12, 2017
It's Freeze that is looking for trouble. He should be prepared for take the war.

Why is he running up to the police over just on line statement. The man has not even issued a curse. Do u know how many pastors would have caused him internally.

If truly he is speaking for God, then he needs to to fear. He talks to much.
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by mickeymimi: 10:53am On Dec 12, 2017
is he the author and giver of life .......

BEWARE OF PASTOR TAKING ADVANTAGE OF YOU IN THE NAME OF MINISTRY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFWN3kVV_IE
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by positivelord: 10:55am On Dec 12, 2017
julybaba:
To avoid a holy slap, you've got to bridle your tongue. Learn to differentiate between what is holy and what is profane. The judgement of men of God is not within your scope of duties. God will never endorse men insulting his servants or scrutinizing his commands.

More like God will rather allow His Holy Word turn up side down by these thieves collecting tithes , even when neither Jesus nor any of the apostle preach tithe...its already too late in the day..the awareness will continue to grow..quoting Malachi will no longer help..Jesus knew about what was written in Malachi and neither requested nor collect...the awareness will continue until preacher who came for the 10% leaves and let us have the real preachers ,who are ready to preach SALVATION.THANK YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 12, 2017
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is serious.

Is it your sheeple

Is it your money

Be Warned

I would have used the F word but that would be dignifying your statements and the status of like-minded, irrecoverably dim buffoons.. Touch Not My Anointed and Judge Not are your favorite one-liners in defence of Prophets who were neither called nor anointed but took up some theological course in some free online school or simply went the route of Babalawo.

Read 6 verses before your favorite 1-liners to reveal the context under which those verses are based on.. did you not write CRK in GCE or at least study it in school?
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Reference(m): 10:59am On Dec 12, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

biblical citation needed

The basic discord here is distribution. People who have a problem with tithing want to take the responsibility of distribution. But you are not bringing to God what you are giving out. Tnere are a lot of scriptures about giving to the poor. But tithes are soecifically to be brought to God's House and entrusted into the hands of the Levites, the priests who distribute based on instruction.

You simply cannot say to government, I have bought a transformer or built a road in xyz location so I will not pay my tax or because governor xyz rides a limousine I will not pay or decide for government what it shoukd or should not spend money on. Tnere are mechanisms for that but the obligation remains clear. The kingdom of God operates that way. Every Christian has financial responsibilities detached from individuals or even churches. Your responsibility is towards him and his kingdom aboveevry other thing or person.

When the gospel came to Africa in the old ages, it came on the back of kingdom responsibilities. I am certain there were tons of poor people in Europe then but folks gathered the little they had to sponsor missionaries round the world. Today the reverse is the case, the gospel has to go round the country, round the continent and back to europe where it is faltering. How do you get this done when you refuse to tithe.

I come from a family with ultra strong ties to the church. We know how these things work over several generations. Forget about those who misue and abuse it. It is not a pastors' meal ticket. It is not a business deal with God. It is borne out of conviction to see the gospel prosper and we don't think a minute of its efficacy.
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by greggng: 11:01am On Dec 12, 2017
In a sane society that pastor should ve been behind bars by now. Same type of threat burna boy issued to 2kay.
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Reference(m): 11:01am On Dec 12, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

ypou are only investing in money double scheme.It has got nothing to do with any love for God

So be it. You can never see what we have seen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mary's Command For Catholics / Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) / Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.