Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,226 members, 7,807,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Please I Need Answers On TBC Issues - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need Answers On TBC Issues (405 Views)

Please I Need Answers... Should I Be Worried? / I Need Answers Pls! / Youwin Connect 2017 Tutorial video Download Links and assessment answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Answers On TBC Issues by ayommy12: 10:23am On Dec 12, 2017
I called the agency I bought my TBC with this morning that I want to sell my TBC, the response I got is very confusing, I was told that TBC cannot be sold now because Nigeria TBC agencies are working on how banks will convert TBC to naira and that until that is sorted out before anyone can sell TBC. Whereas, a friend told me last night that I can sell anytime. Please does anyone have an answer for me?
Re: Please I Need Answers On TBC Issues by Andy2274: 6:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
You have gotten the answer why still coming here to ask? The company involved told you how it works in a plain language. Your friend is telling you another thing. Is your friend the company?
Re: Please I Need Answers On TBC Issues by Welcomme: 6:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
The billion coin? One of the most useless coin in the world. Guy, you have been scammed. I can't even buy 1 TBC for 1naira sef... The coin is useless. Kpele boy. They don scam you.

(1) (Reply)

Excellium Consulting Recruitment 2017 / Globacom Nigeria Massive Nationwide Job Vacancies (over 45 Positions) / COOPI Cooperazione Internazionale Latest Recruitment (7 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.