Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz (45730 Views)

I Was Born Blind – Chidinma Ekile (Video) / Ojuolape Asuquo: Our Son Was Born Blind - Cobham's Asuquo's Wife / Reekado Banks Speaks On Alleged Beef With Flyboi, Kizz Daniel In New Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz by LuvU2: 4:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
BoboFashion:

Longest time, where have you been?
Hi Bobo longestest time
Re: ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz by daralove(f): 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
NobleRomm:
aunty when u go marry naa..

she dey wait for you.
Re: ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz by BoboFashion(m): 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2017
LuvU2:
Hi Bobo longestest time

My dear, it haff tey o. How is life nah?
Re: ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz by LuvU2: 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
BoboFashion:

My dear, it haff tey o. How is life nah?
Its all good. Howdy? So u still on nairaland
Re: ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz by spencekat(m): 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
post=63213701:

They are human beings also.
Exactly!.Besides,everybody has a story, whether positive or negative.
Re: ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz by BoboFashion(m): 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
LuvU2:
Its all good. Howdy? So u still on nairaland

Been a while I entered here last. I sent you a dm, did you get it. Just few mins ago.
Re: ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz by LuvU2: 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
BoboFashion:

Been a while I entered here last. I sent you a dm, did you get it. Just few mins ago.
Thanx but u know me na. I like finishing my bizness here. *smileysmiley* hope u understand.
Re: ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz by BoboFashion(m): 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
LuvU2:
Thanx but u know me na. I like finishing my bizness here. *smileysmiley* hope u understand.

Lol
Re: ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz by richie44(m): 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2017
Benjom:
All glory to God.
dude how did you it
Re: ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz by orlahmie: 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
Thank God
Re: ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz by ayox1(m): 6:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
PMWSpirit:
All the artistes dey always lie too much, na from small i don sabi this one for ikosi from the same hood. Na which time her eye con open . Oniro oshi
lol... asiri tu.. pls tell me more about her.. my ear dey itch me wink
Re: ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz by Icon79(m): 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
Actually, not exactly. What happens is that they don't have the ability to see the lights for the first couple of days. Remember that they haven't seen sunlight for the entire 9 months of their lives, so it often takes them a couple of days to get adjusted to the change.

O pari

LuvU2:
Lol Ain't all babies born a bit blind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz by otswag(m): 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
Dey dia dey lie
Re: ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz by emzeezlee(m): 7:58pm On Dec 12, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Philanthropist ke
Celebrities must always have one sorrowful story or the other to say
Ama da fun ee ke,me am 2 wondering oo..davido gan ain't claiming philantropist
Re: ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz by talk2percy(m): 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
The first picture though...the makeup artist no try shaa..
Re: ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz by NobleRomm(m): 2:58am On Dec 14, 2017
daralove:

she dey wait for you.
u fit replace her naa... i don't mind

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money / Davido Celebrates His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke On His 1st Birthday (Photos) / Don Jazzy Reacts After An Artist Sketched His Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.