Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Di'ja Announces 7-track EP, 'aphrodija' - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Di'ja Announces 7-track EP, 'aphrodija' (325 Views)

Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) / Di'ja - "Te Amo" (Video) / {download Mp3} : The Way You Are (gbadun You) - Di'ja Ft Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Di'ja Announces 7-track EP, 'aphrodija' by FemiFemola: 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
Mavin Records singer Di'Ja is set to release her debut body of work, an EP titled Aphrodija. 

The 7-track project features label mates Reekado Banks & Tiwa Savage. Production is also in house, with Don Jazzy, Altims and Baby Fresh on deck.

She wrote on her Instagram: "#7brandnewsongs I can’t stop thanking everyone that has been patient with me, given me moral support during this time, helped me get through and making sure my head is on straight while magic was being created all the way to creating a COVER art inclusive of my drawings.

She added: "We all go through many creative processes and I thank my Mavin family, my manager @i_rabbi for allowing me to be MYSELF!! Quirky, emotional, weird and most of all creative regardless of what is out there."

Full post: https://www.concaholic.com/entertainment/dija-announces-7-track-ep-aphrodija/

(1) (Reply)

HIPHOP AUDIO: Yemi Alade – Talku Talku / Have You Heard This Yet? "Hood" By Yours Truly: Shady Moderino / G2n Is Fanally Back With The Much Anticipated Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.