Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:54 AM

Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause (45356 Views)

At Least 6 Hurt In Shooting Terror Attack Near Entrance To Jerusalem. / USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem / Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause by archieandrews1: 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2017
[quote author=buJu234 post=63217875]
when will the Arabs get tired of being defeated by Israel
Re: Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause by abduljabbar4(m): 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2017
GodDeyCraze:

Aisha was just 6yr old when the Paedophile prophet Muhammad got married to him and raped the hell out of her at the age of 9 with his long Arabian d!ck

Muhammad raped little Aisha

just like how yajweh, a whole god raped mary
Re: Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause by abduljabbar4(m): 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
Pierohandsome:
quote me this day, the entire world including US can't crush Isreal. Jerusalem frm bible age belonged to Isreal and not palestine, they knw their right and they understand their covenant heritage.

The sworn blessing on Isreal cannot be reverted by any mortal no matter hw they gathered against them. U can research abt the whole nation that fought against Isreal in the old testament and see hw they ended.

The same God is stil with them.

Israel can defeat US? lolcheesy

these guys have no iota of shame at allcheesy
Re: Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause by rhektor(m): 3:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
blingxx:

Hitler is Christian sir... He was raised by a church priest... He wanted to be a priest himself... Google it bro

Is he a Christian by your definition? Or a Christian because he was raised by a church priest?
Re: Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
abduljabbar4:

just like how yajweh, a whole god raped mary

Allah(God) raped Mary to give birth to Isa(Jesus)

Stop worshipping Rapist(God)
Re: Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause by MONITZ: 8:30am On Dec 16, 2017
SpencerLewis:

And who are these ur so called children of God? Emmacipate yourself from mental slavery biko. Children of God my foot. What are u? A child of ur imaginary satan I presumed. Children of that grab other people's land and enslave them.
Dont exhibiting ur religious fanaticism here biko.
For ur info I am a Christian but not stupid and dogmatic like most of u here.

It's sad though that a lot of christians re too dogmatic to want to ask questions as regards old religious beliefs...
Re: Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause by silasely(m): 10:38am On Jan 05, 2018
Remember these, o Jacob and Israel; for thou art my servant: I have formed thee; thou art my servant: O Israel, thou shalt not be forgotten of me...the word of the lord...........who can battle with the lord....malay Una don chop bellefud
Re: Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause by enigmaticlion: 12:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
Tascom236:
*Amazing response by the Imam of the Masjid Al-Aqsa during the December 8th, 2017 Jummu'a Khutba:*

"Your recognition means nothing to us. Your maps mean nothing to us. Your embassy is as illegitimate as the occupation it seeks to legitimize.

Our land is our land. Our dignity is our dignity. Our determination is our determination.

Our boycott is our boycott. Our Aqsa is our Aqsa. Our Palestine is our Palestine.

We never had any expectations from the tyrants, dictators, or stooges.

We bow our heads only to Allah Azza wa J'al, the One and Only Power.

We will continue to insist on our freedom, even if the entire world has ceased to acknowledge it."

*#FreePalestine #HandsOffJerusalem*

Long live Israel, Bleep Muslims and Arabs thieves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) / Taliban Marks Two Years Since Return To Power In Afghanistan (Photos) / Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.