Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted (33696 Views)

Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) / Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Soludo And Emefiele At Africa Finance Summit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by princeade86(m): 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
IamPatriotic:
Yoruba is the most viable and vibrant nation in Nigeria, we will be the safest in case of disintegration of Nigeria, yet we don't make noise about succession not because of fear but because we are good planners and schemers and executors.
. Buh yoruba have worst leaders and selfish. D fact.
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by superstar1(m): 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
okway:

I beg to differ. Those are not rubbish industry. Is it not a shame that in 2017 Nigeria has to import paper, pencil etc?

I totally agree with you

5 Likes

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Icon4s(m): 8:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
Kmartt:

Ibefun

Yeah, thanks

Just found out.

Property investors oya, it is a New dawn.

3 Likes

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by juman(m): 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
Mere noise making.
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
juman:
Mere noise making.

Hate personified. It must be heart wrenching to see your enemies prosper right before your eye right? You igbos haven’t seen anything yet. That hate will consume you all because we have been so nice to you people but u repay us with hate.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
IamPatriotic:
Yoruba is the most viable and vibrant nation in Nigeria, we will be the safest in case of disintegration of Nigeria, yet we don't make noise about succession not because of fear but because we are good planners and schemers and executors.
Gbere !!!
Gbera so!!! grin

11 Likes

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by YaxxVille(m): 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
Dino melaye is everywhere these days., check him out at every gov't functions.
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by juman(m): 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
skydancer:
People should also think about how to invest huge in agriculture. Right now some agri businesses yield more than 300% profit margin, i.e. if you invest 300k, you can make 900k in about 6 months.

Agriculture is good business but what of the killer fulani herdsmen that have state backing?

One might not get one kobo from the farm when the cows descend on it.

2 Likes

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by juman(m): 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Hate personified. It must be heart wrenching to see your enemies prosper right before your eye right? You igbos haven’t seen anything yet. That hate will consume you all because we have been so nice to you people but u repay us with hate.

You must be a clown.

I no be yiigbo person o.

Anyway I also respect yiigboos, I have some of them as friends.

2 Likes

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by okway: 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
juman:

You must be a clown.

I no be yiigbo person o.

Look at this ode. Next you go claim “I be Yoruba but...”

Awon omo ale talika.

17 Likes

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Obagreatdatoye(m): 8:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
Bolustical:
PMB was in Kano last week to commission an hospital

OBJ was in Calabar yesterday to open Skyrun factory

Yesterday and today, Aisha Buhari and other Nigerians (as the picture provides) were in Ogun state to declare open Petrolex

However, at the region of the DEVELOPERS, Zuma and Sirleaf came to commission statutes grin grin grin

Can't you see that God is great? grin grin grin
can anything good come from the red mud land?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
juman:

You must be a clown.

I no be yiigbo person o.

For you to hate on such a good feat by the Yoruba, you must be igbo or closely affiliated with them. In whatever capacity, you are doomed to hating for a long time as you are yet to see development from the SW.

10 Likes

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Archangel15: 8:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:

He is a bigot for saying the truth? You people have made yourselves our eternal enemies for no just cause and now even the liberals amongst us know that igbos hate our guts.

You are delusional and always playing the victim mentality, read through the first page and know who is attacking who.
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by juman(m): 8:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:

For you to hate on such a good feat by the Yoruba, you must be igbo or closely affiliated with them. In whatever capacity, you are doomed to hating for a long time as you are yet to see development from the SW.

Dont you see that this government only good in noise making?

Nothing else.
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
tuscani:
Such a tribal bigot
pray for ur region too

6 Likes

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
Archangel15:

You are delusional and always playing the victim mentality, read through the first page and know who is attacking who.

The guy only prayed for the SW while your igbo brother called him a bigot for no reason.

This superb development in the SW does not concern the igbo so they should stay off this thread (including you).

14 Likes

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Archangel15: 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:

The guy only prayed for the SW while your igbo brother called him a bigot for no reason.

This superb development in the SW does not concern the igbo so they should stay off this thread (including you).

Read through the first page and show me how many Igbos attacked your 'development' and how many Yorubas called out Igbos on a matter that doesn't concern them.

Sorry I saw this late I thought you were de-tribalised, bye

Alcatraz005:
I know at the right time in future, we shall extract our own pound of flesh from our ungrateful enemies who enjoy all our land has to offer and still hate on us. Surely, we shall revenge all the unwarranted hate.

God bless Oodualand.
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by ipodstinks: 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
rozayx5:
Udom Emmanuel this is real industry

Not pencil factory and bill boards celebrating rubbish as achievements
Spotted

3 Likes

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Ihatepork: 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
Archangel15:

Read through the first page and show me how many Igbos attacked your 'development' and how many Yorubas called out Igbos on a matter that doesn't concern them.

Sorry I saw this late I thought you were de-tribalised, bye

Look at this silly ipob hypocrite. The one you posted on this thread is what.

https://www.nairaland.com/4229779/economics-igbo-marriage-explained#63223518

11 Likes

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by BigIyanga: 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
Bolustical:
PMB was in Kano last week to commission an hospital

OBJ was in Calabar yesterday to open Skyrun factory

Yesterday and today, Aisha Buhari and other Nigerians (as the picture provides) were in Ogun state to declare open Petrolex

However, at the region of the DEVELOPERS, Zuma and Sirleaf came to commission statutes grin grin grin

Can't you see that God is great? grin grin grin
It’s A hospital!! H is not silent!! Zombie follower
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Dareal90s(m): 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
Not that region where their sun rises in the midnight

1 Like

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
Bro abeg forgive this semi illiterate brothers of mine, who don't know their left from right. If they do, they will be busy asking their leaders in the SE,
why a sizable no of able body youths leave the east everyday in search of better life in Lagos and other parts of the country, even the jerk I bet is in the same category.

This is one of the ills of long standing bad leadership in the country and of course the social media factor.

Real Igbos don't hate, we just make money!

Alcatraz005:

12 Likes

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Archangel15: 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
Ihatepork:

Look at this silly ipob hypocrite. The one you posted on this thread is what.

https://www.nairaland.com/4229779/economics-igbo-marriage-explained#63223518

I don't hide my quickness to defend my tribe, pretenders should learn to do the same.

Mynd44 rule 2
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by kennybabs1980: 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
IamPatriotic:
Be kiaful. You're talking about developers abi?

1 Like

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by deomelllo: 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
Meanwhile LOADING in Lagos....

Largest single refinery in the world

Largest fertilizer plant in Africa

Largest petrochemical plant in Africa

Largest Gas plant in Africa

Longest undersea pipeline in Africa

12000MW Powerplant

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by lastempero: 8:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
I just noticed that the Yoruba's in nairaland are quite different from the once I meet and conduct business with.my clearing agent is a Yoruba guy and he is very nice and accomodating but the ones in nairaland are so backward n full of hate.why turn everything to hate war.the real Yoruba's are cool and most of them here ranting are jobless.

1 Like

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by sadewodu(m): 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
Abeg wen dem go start recruitment, na correct job me dey find. #proudlyyoruba. #onenigeria

1 Like

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jaideyone:
the athiefkulated slaves won't like this cool

even the obi of Onitsha had to come and see what a real industry looks like. this one is not zobo manufacturing plant grin
na now I realized what happened to your common sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS / Emmanuel Fagbenle, Nigerian-born Is Gambia's Chief-Justice / Tunde Idiagbon's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.