Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted (33692 Views)

Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) / Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Soludo And Emefiele At Africa Finance Summit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by legitnow: 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
Bolustical:
PMB was in Kano last week to commission an hospital

OBJ was in Calabar yesterday to open Skyrun factory

Yesterday and today, Aisha Buhari and other Nigerians (as the picture provides) were in Ogun state to declare open Petrolex

However, at the region of the DEVELOPERS, Zuma and Sirleaf came to commission statutes grin grin grin

Can't you see that God is great? grin grin grin

OYA ALLOW DIS DEVELOPERS AND THEIR REGION TO GO, UNA NO AGREE.

THIEF!
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by spartacus11(m): 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
skydancer:
People should also think about how to invest huge in agriculture. Right now some agri businesses yield more than 300% profit margin, i.e. if you invest 300k, you can make 900k in about 6 months.

How
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Johnboom: 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
[quote author=Jaideyone post=63223939]the athiefkulated slaves won't like this cool

even the obi of Onitsha had to come and see what a real industry looks like. this one is not zobo manufacturing plant grin[/quote pls. Stop this. We are one Nigeria. We need each other.
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by kingralu: 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
skydancer:
People should also think about how to invest huge in agriculture. Right now some agri businesses yield more than 300% profit margin, i.e. if you invest 300k, you can make 900k in about 6 months.
how?? explain more
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by gameboyo: 9:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
rozayx5:
Udom Emmanuel this is real industry

Not pencil factory and bill boards celebrating rubbish as achievements

I'm sure u are aware that it's not government investment,rather private driven.
U can always drive investment via your connection to Akwa Ibom, it'll be appreciated. Udom is trying his best. Mind you, ogun state is closer to Lagos, hence many investors will prefer ogun state due to its proximity
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by deomelllo: 9:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
lastempero:
I just noticed that the Yoruba's in nairaland are quite different from the once I meet and conduct business with.my clearing agent is a Yoruba guy and he is very nice and accomodating but the ones in nairaland are so backward n full of hate.why turn everything to hate war.the real Yoruba's are cool and most of them here ranting are jobless.

lastempero:
Trust no afonja!!!! Awo comes to mind.

Look at this Yoruba hating village ipob loser..who dash you Yoruba clearing agent.

Abeg stick to your NL illiterate ipob bigoted rants..

Silly ipob bigot.. grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
skydancer:

What agricultural line are you talking about?
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by sokera: 9:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
Icon4s:

Which Town in Ogun is the site located?
Ijebu Ibefu
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by FisifunKododada: 9:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
Kmartt:

Ibefun

That's my late mother's town

4 Likes

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Shuku0kukobambi: 9:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
Archangel15:

I don't hide my quickness to defend my tribe, pretenders should learn to do the same.

Mynd4.4 rule 2

cry cry hypocrite. always bitter at another's progress. so you can take pride in yours but begrudge another the same right?

crying victim. why not cry to ICC? angry

7 Likes

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Olril18(m): 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:
I know at the right time in future, we shall extract our own pound of flesh from our ungrateful enemies who enjoy all our land has to offer and still hate on us. Surely, we shall revenge all the unwarranted hate.

God bless Oodualand.
as an LLB student,I can't believe a ethnic and religious bigot like you is a lawyer....

standard of law profession must has seriously fallen.
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Scout60(m): 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jaideyone:
GBAM

we are not like the developers. that like to boast about how they are responsible for the success of another man's land while their home is backward.

they are just empty barrels.

**cc anambla is more industrialised than Ogun athiefkulated slaves**

have u been to anambra in your life hence shut up

1 Like

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Olril18(m): 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
and in the entire southwest,Ogun state has the worst road network, and yet goons are celebrating this just to prove superiority over another ethnic group...
as a Yoruba,who lives in Ifo,Ogun state ,I'm always ashamed of that state ,despite its proximity to Lagos,it has no tangible physical and infrastructural development..
go to
sango ota
ota itself
sagamu
Ifo
ofada
papalanto
ijoko
ilaro...

you will weep,no good road,no electricity, no tangible development, and some are masturbating over this...

Shows you Nigeria is not yet ready for development.. nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Mccullum: 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
Tell Agulus of the Eastern side that we're not in same level with them.
Great Odu'a!

8 Likes

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Oblang(m): 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
lastempero:
I just noticed that the Yoruba's in nairaland are quite different from the once I meet and conduct business with.my clearing agent is a Yoruba guy and he is very nice and accomodating but the ones in nairaland are so backward n full of hate.why turn everything to hate war.the real Yoruba's are cool and most of them here ranting are jobless.

See this one o. U think u are going to get pat at the back when u hate on others. U all don't know what u are doing with ur unnecessary confrontation with other tribes when u were fighting for ur Biafra...

5 Likes

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Lololol(m): 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
In as much as we recognise the development, this has shown how bitterly Nigeria as a country is divided. For me personally we cants come back from this nepotism, tribalism and what have you.
As for the yorubas, they should never forget that when it comes to industrialization and anything business in Nigeria. The igbos are the undefeated champions. The yorubas should learn how to pick a struggle. You can't come and go and kill yourself just because you're envious of another tribe.
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by lastempero: 10:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
[quote author=Oblang post=63229066]

See this one o. U think u are going to get pat at the back when u hate on others. U all don't know what u are doing with ur unnecessary confrontation with other tribes when u were fighting for ur Biafra...[/

Go and get a job n take care of yourself so that the spirit of hate will depart from you.
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by lastempero: 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
deomelllo:

Look at this Yoruba hating village ipob loser..who dash you Yoruba clearing agent.

Abeg stick to your NL illiterate ipob bigoted rants..

Silly ipob bigot.. grin grin

Go n get busy so that your sanity will come back.
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by reality1010: 10:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
Oblang:

See this one o. U think u are going to get pat at the back when u hate on others. U all don't know what u are doing with ur unnecessary confrontation with other tribes when u were fighting for ur Biafra...
yorubas rant alot.no matter how they rant the igbos remain the African capitalists.u cant take it away from them.whether they r in govt or out of govt their impacts in varous walks of life and endeavor r great.They will fill anywhere with investment ideas.It also means that they v the power to pull out their investment and the place will collapse.
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Shuku0kukobambi: 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2017
Lololol:
In as much as we recognise the development, this has shown how bitterly Nigeria as a country is divided. For me personally we cants come back from this nepotism, tribalism and what have you.
As for the yorubas, they should never forget that when it comes to industrialization and anything business in Nigeria. The igbos are the undefeated champions. The yorubas should learn how to pick a struggle. You can't come and go and kill yourself just because you're envious of another tribe.

empty chest beating as usual. This useless theory of yours was put to the test with the 2 threads below. read up and see those who ended up with rotten eggs on their faces cheesy

Yoruba https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe

Igbo https://www.nairaland.com/3926379/igbos-most-industrious-innovative-richest

Empty chest beating cowardly clowns cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Ormorlehwah(f): 10:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
Icon4s:

Which Town in Ogun is the site located?
Ibefun, Ijebu, Ogun St .
Hmmmmmmmmm......... My hometown
Omo Ibefun Orunfe lolo
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Shuku0kukobambi: 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
reality1010:

yorubas rant alot.no matter how they rant the igbos remain the African capitalists.u cant take it away from them.whether they r in govt or out of govt their impacts in varous walks of life and endeavor r great.They will fill anywhere with investment ideas.It also means that they v the power to pull out their investment and the place will collapse.

can you please pull out the investments tomorrow so we can see the collapse? meanwhile, the threads below show you're lying shamelessly...as usual

Yoruba https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe

Igbo https://www.nairaland.com/3926379/igbos-most-industrious-innovative-richest

6 Likes

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by deomelllo: 10:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
[s]
lastempero:

Go n get busy so that your sanity will come back.
[/s]

STFU. You disgusting ipob bigot.

5 Likes

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
IamPatriotic:
Yoruba is the most viable and vibrant nation in Nigeria, we will be the safest in case of disintegration of Nigeria, yet we don't make noise about succession not because of fear but because we are good planners and schemers and executors.
do your part, I do mine and the world will be a better place. forget those shouting neglect.... they are the lazy ones.
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by superstar1(m): 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
[
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by superstar1(m): 10:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
Lololol:

All businesses in the entire SE does not have a 10th of the value of businesses in Agbara alone.

We don't do 2x2 inches shop business.

We do not sabotage the economy by importing junks that can be produced locally.

We do not ship our employment to China.

That is what saboteurs and secessionists are doing to our economy. We know the reason you are hell bent on destroying the economy of our dear nation.

Get your Chinese partner to establish the same industry in.your land of gully erosion.

Guess what they will never come because they will be kidnapped or robbed or used for.rituals.

11 Likes

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Icon4s(m): 10:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
Ormorlehwah:
Ibefun, Ijebu, Ogun St . Hmmmmmmmmm......... My hometown Omo Ibefun Orunfe lolo
Congrats, una don turn Oil company host community.
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Throwback: 10:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
Bolustical:
PMB was in Kano last week to commission a hospital

OBJ was in Calabar yesterday to open Skyrun factory

Yesterday and today, Aisha Buhari and other Nigerians (as the picture provides) were in Ogun state to declare open Petrolex

However, at the region of the DEVELOPERS, Zuma and Sirleaf came to commission statutes grin grin grin

Can't you see that God is great? grin grin grin

Baba show mercy naa. Person fit commit suicide enter muddy water and swallowed by erosion ooo.

8 Likes

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Owutuotuo(m): 10:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
[quote author=Jaideyone post=63223939]the athiefkulated slaves won't like this cool

even the obi of Onitsha had to come and see what a real industry looks like. this one is not zobo manufacturing plant grin[/qjuote]

Obviously this statement was made out of ignorance. I am Yoruba, but I know the Obi is an expert in oil and gas, who once as an ED in Shell.
Don't just type for the sake of spewing rubbish. Criticize constructively . . .
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Ihatepork: 10:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
lastempero:

Your double-faced hypocritical ass was exposed. Lmao Sorry bro grin.

6 Likes

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Ihatepork: 11:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
Lololol:

Industrialization and business that can't make 5 states generate IGR that's up to Ogun state IGR. You think buying and selling is what we call industrialization and business abi grin cheesy . When we told you people that revenue is not generated from the market, you called us names. You people used to hide under developing Lagos with domination of markets till you were exposed with Ogun state IGR. Ogun state doesn't even have any huge market apart from the one at Kuto, yet generates IGR than all SE states. We're waiting for you to come up with a theory on how you developed Ogun state too grin

13 Likes

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by plentykola(m): 11:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jaideyone:
Segun adebutu is PDP. he's the son of the famous baba ijebu. he was one of the people that supported secondus in the just concluded PDP convention.

BTW next time before you accuse someone of being a thief be sure you are getting your facts right. wring accusations can make you appear like a career idiot

have a nice time

Have u ever spoken to him and he confirmed to u that he is PDP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Rally In Kebbi / 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts / Emmanuel Fagbenle, Nigerian-born Is Gambia's Chief-Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.