Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted (33699 Views)

Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) / Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Soludo And Emefiele At Africa Finance Summit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Ihatepork: 11:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
reality1010:

yorubas rant alot.no matter how they rant the igbos remain the African capitalists.u cant take it away from them.whether they r in govt or out of govt their impacts in varous walks of life and endeavor r great.They will fill anywhere with investment ideas.It also means that they v the power to pull out their investment and the place will collapse.

So why can't they rescue their land that's being washed away by erosion with all these investment ideas. grin cheesy You people are in a big mess and you don't even know it. The SE is just slightly ahead of Boko Haram ravaged North East in terms of productivity grin

11 Likes

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
Olril18:

as an LLB student,I can't believe a ethnic and religious bigot like you is a lawyer....

standard of law profession must has seriously fallen.

I am a qualified attorney but that doesn’t stop me from guarding the interest of my tribe from eternal enemies. Fvck igbos! Oya goan report me.

9 Likes

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Oblang(m): 11:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
reality1010:

yorubas rant alot.no matter how they rant the igbos remain the African capitalists.u cant take it away from them.whether they r in govt or out of govt their impacts in varous walks of life and endeavor r great.They will fill anywhere with investment ideas.It also means that they v the power to pull out their investment and the place will collapse.

Why not pull out those 2x2 investments?

6 Likes

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by LAWRENCEOA: 11:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
superstar1:
We are only interested in developing our land of oduduwa and the region of SW.

We are not MSc holder in Development of other people's land

We are not help mate in developing the region of others

Our ancestors did not train us to be developing the land and vision of others.

Haters can keep hating, while SW will keep getting blessed.

God bless Ekiti
God bless Ondo
God bless Osun
God bless Oyo
God bless Ogun
God bless Lagos
God bless Yoruba parts of Kwara and Kogi
God bless SW
God bless the land of oduduwa
God bless our well wishers and friends too

For you the haters -- jump into the lagoon.
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Olril18(m): 11:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I am a qualified attorney but that doesn’t stop me from guarding the interest of my tribe from eternal enemies. Fvck igbos! Oya goan report me.
qualified attorney indeed.
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
Olril18:

qualified attorney indeed.

You are yet to be called to the bar so I don’t know you. Fvck you and igbos once more!

4 Likes

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by menace1: 12:00am On Dec 13, 2017
chai why Kensington nd his family no build this for remo na,dats where my popsy nd his other family has landed property nd hectares of land.
all good tho,time to advice popsy to invest in his state pf origin.im few years time we would be competing with lagos
God bless ogun state
God bless ekiti state
God bless osun state
God bless lagos state
God bless oyo state
God bless kwara nd kogi state nd other people dat rep or wish Oduduwa well

God bless Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Olril18(m): 12:03am On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

You are yet to be called to the bar so I don’t know you. Fvck you and igbos once more!

a barrister using foul words.. lol
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 13, 2017
Olril18:

a barrister using foul words.. lol

Yes, Fvck you and igbos together.

Fashola is an SAN and he deported igbos.

I have a right to my personal opinion about igbos.

What else do you have to say?

7 Likes

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by 7lives: 12:53am On Dec 13, 2017
Lololol:
In as much as we recognise the development, this has shown how bitterly Nigeria as a country is divided. For me personally we cants come back from this nepotism, tribalism and what have you.
As for the yorubas, they should never forget that when it comes to industrialization and anything business in Nigeria. The igbos are the undefeated champions. The yorubas should learn how to pick a struggle. You can't come and go and kill yourself just because you're envious of another tribe.

See frustration.

5 Likes

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by ibkgab001: 1:15am On Dec 13, 2017
Bolustical:
PMB was in Kano last week to commission a hospital

OBJ was in Calabar yesterday to open Skyrun factory

Yesterday and today, Aisha Buhari and other Nigerians (as the picture provides) were in Ogun state to declare open Petrolex

However, at the region of the DEVELOPERS, Zuma and Sirleaf came to commission statutes grin grin grin

Can't you see that God is great? grin grin grin

Best of the best commment of the year grin

Haaaaa this one will weak them completely ... may the soul of Nnamdi Kanu rest in perfect piceses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Olril18(m): 1:55am On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Yes, Fvck you and igbos together.

Fashola is an SAN and he deported igbos.

I have a right to my personal opinion about igbos.

What else do you have to say?

I will not drag the noble profession in to the mud like you by using gutter and fowl words...

perhaps u are a jobless lawyer,living a frustrated and confused life, most of your posts ,some even about fellow yoruba Muslims bear assertion to the fact...

a busy lawyer will not be on jumping up Nairaland up and down
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Jaideyone(m): 2:19am On Dec 13, 2017
plentykola:

Have u ever spoken to him and he confirmed to u that he is PDP
he's PDP. his brother Hon Ladi adebutu is also in PDP

1 Like

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Jaideyone(m): 2:20am On Dec 13, 2017
[quote author=Owutuotuo post=63230048][/quote] that one is your own wahala. I was trolling.

now get lost

1 Like

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Jaideyone(m): 2:21am On Dec 13, 2017
Scout60:

have u been to anambra in your life hence shut up
yes I've been to anambra. now get lost

1 Like

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Jaideyone(m): 2:21am On Dec 13, 2017
dirtydiva:
na now I realized what happened to your common sense.
get lost ipod yoot

1 Like

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Nobody: 6:01am On Dec 13, 2017
Olril18:

I will not drag the noble profession in to the mud like you by using gutter and fowl words...

perhaps u are a jobless lawyer,living a frustrated and confused life, most of your posts ,some even about fellow yoruba Muslims bear assertion to the fact...

a busy lawyer will not be on jumping up Nairaland up and down

Fvck you and igbos all round.

You must still be in university so I won’t respond to you going personal on me.

Go to law school, pass and get a job with a firm first before talking.

The experience I have at this stage, it will take you at least 5 years post call to get.

You can continue going personal because your persecution complex has got the better of you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Efewestern: 6:17am On Dec 13, 2017
skydancer:
People should also think about how to invest huge in agriculture. Right now some agri businesses yield more than 300% profit margin, i.e. if you invest 300k, you can make 900k in about 6 months.

example of business?
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 13, 2017
Jaideyone:
get lost ipod yoot
senseless young man from the west. celebrating unrealistic projects that will not contribute anything to your miserable life
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Scout60(m): 7:44am On Dec 13, 2017
Jaideyone:
yes I've been to anambra. now get lost

lie Mohammed
which side of amambra have you been to
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by mightykay(m): 7:47am On Dec 13, 2017
Ibos will not survive this

4 Likes

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Lot13(m): 7:53am On Dec 13, 2017
superstar1:
We are only interested in developing our land of oduduwa and the region of SW.

We are not MSc holder in Development of other people's land

We are not help mate in developing the region of others

Our ancestors did not train us to be developing the land and vision of others.

Haters can keep hating, while SW will keep getting blessed.

God bless Ekiti
God bless Ondo
God bless Osun
God bless Oyo
God bless Ogun
God bless Lagos
God bless Yoruba parts of Kwara and Kogi
God bless SW
God bless the land of oduduwa
God bless our well wishers and friends too

For you the haters -- jump into the lagoon.
God bless you!!
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by oderemo(m): 8:02am On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

The experience I have at this stage, it will take you at least 5 years post call to get.

You can continue going personal because your persecution comp
lex has got the better of you.
This is becoming hilarious, remind me of late bola iges quote, that nigeria has more lawyers than rats, should the medical profession be in need of rats for experiment, there are plenty lawyers that will serve that purpose.
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 13, 2017
oderemo:

This is becoming hilarious, remind me of late bola iges quote, that nigeria has more lawyers than rats, should the medical profession be in need of rats for experiment, there are plenty lawyers that will serve that purpose.

What are you saying and how does it relate to my post?

1 Like

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by ProWalker: 8:10am On Dec 13, 2017
dirtydiva:
senseless young man from the west. celebrating unrealistic projects that will not contribute anything to your miserable life

How many contributing to your life have been commission in your Potor republic ?

4 Likes

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by ProWalker: 8:12am On Dec 13, 2017
Olril18:
and in the entire southwest,Ogun state has the worst road network, and yet goons are celebrating this just to prove superiority over another ethnic group...
as a Yoruba,who lives in Ifo,Ogun state ,I'm always ashamed of that state ,despite its proximity to Lagos,it has no tangible physical and infrastructural development..
go to
sango ota
ota itself
sagamu
Ifo
ofada
papalanto
ijoko
ilaro...

you will weep,no good road,no electricity, no tangible development, and some are masturbating over this...

Shows you Nigeria is not yet ready for development.. nonsense.

Get lost already

5 Likes

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 13, 2017
ProWalker:

Get lost already

Dont mind him. He's living in yorubaland and still hating on yorubas. What a pity. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by mapet: 8:19am On Dec 13, 2017
okway:

rozayx5: :
Udom Emmanuel this is real industry

Not pencil factory and bill boards celebrating rubbish as achievements

I beg to differ. Those are not rubbish industry. Is it not a shame that in 2017 Nigeria has to import paper, pencil etc?

I agree with you sir.
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Lot13(m): 8:28am On Dec 13, 2017
reality1010:

We call your bluff many times and you pretend not to hear. pull out the little investment you have in the SW and see if will have any effect on SW economy. Ibos can only cheast beat. Empty barrels.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 13, 2017
ProWalker:

How many contributing to your life have been commission in your Potor republic ?
yet your state no dey among the 1st 5 state with highest GDP Brown rooftop republic
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Lot13(m): 8:42am On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

The experience I have at this stage, it will take you at least 5 years post call to get Good!!

You can continue going personal because your persecution complex has got the better of you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Olamilekan Adeola Escapes Kidnapping At National Assembly / Amotekun Kills 3 Youths In Oyo Over Carnival / Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.