Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship? (24332 Views)

How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce / Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady / How To Get Your Parents To Accept Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship? by tragergeorge(m): 12:54am On Dec 13, 2017
Pusyiter:
Bros, your answer is in your question. Search yourself, you know what you want.
what about when she had introduction with someone else and almost got married only to come back to you again,?
Re: Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 13, 2017
It could be sweeter as someone said because you have an understanding of what doesn’t work it’s up to you and her to commit to working through issues together

People are hard on exes a true relationship is like a mirror you are seeing your true reflection through the eyes of another sometimes we all need adjustment and tolerance to make Love work

1 Like

Re: Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship? by Toluensdollars(m): 1:35am On Dec 13, 2017
Only u can figure that out bro, like u said earlie. U said u never gave her attention because of wot u were been told thereby losing her to another guy. Now, she wants u back and its a big sign that she still loves u buh she had to leave because u weren't giving her much attention. U said she's a very sophisticated lady, i think these is where u can ask yourself if u can roll with someone like her again. If her taste isn't more than urs, well goodluck
Re: Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship? by Yinkakatty(f): 1:47am On Dec 13, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
It can never be the same again

Yes, you are right. It can either get better or worse. Don't forget, BETTER cool

1 Like

Re: Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship? by Trailblazer8197(m): 5:44am On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

Are the factors that triggered the breakup still there?..

You need to evaluate everything that triggered the breakup first, make amendments in yourself and in her...If amendments are addressed,it's a starting point. Think deep, the answer's in you ! Any form of reconciliation without addressing what triggered the breakup is a waste of time
On point sir. Your summation is pretty insightful. @OP, I think you you should consider these points.
Re: Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 13, 2017
Daniel2289:

Where am having problem with him. is that he don't like the girl. Don't u feel if they come together, they will breakup again Because there is no love.
The one he doesn't like much is his present GF.
Re: Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship? by alfred007(m): 6:04am On Dec 13, 2017
same asshole same outcome different asshole different outcome!
wisdom won't kill me abeg
Re: Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship? by sisisioge: 6:06am On Dec 13, 2017
Dcholeric:
I swear I don't like this guy....he sounds so confuse.

I broke up because i was a pvssy to my ex.

she at one time disgraced me in public.
she lives fake life.

now I have new girl .
she is independent.
she is less of "fake living".

my ex wants me back.
what should I do?

if you were my younger brother I wouldn't have used the word "confuse" ...I would have use the word " foolish " ..but you're not my younger brother.

you need more gray matters for logical thinking ...

please no insult intended

It will shock you how shocking the heart is, he said he doesn't like his new girl as much as he likes the ex...you see? Being independent, attractive, etc isn't enough to make the heart beat wink

3 Likes

Re: Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship? by Radiant1020(f): 6:21am On Dec 13, 2017
Behold old things have passed away... Lol just kidding
Btw

OP it seems you aren't over her yet o
Re: Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship? by agarawu23(m): 6:29am On Dec 13, 2017
Relationship palava
Re: Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship? by joey4sheva(m): 6:53am On Dec 13, 2017
This is quite twisted. I really wanted my ex back. Then we tried to get back together.. It didn't work out.. She's now a shadow of the girl I used to be crazy about.. Now I feel "pity" for her.. I know I had a hand in the changes.. But she can't blame me forever..
Re: Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship? by Zaikon(m): 7:02am On Dec 13, 2017
MrMoney007:
There's nothing like an Ex, many of us have done worse to our parents while growing up, did they tag us 'ex-children'?

If you're emotional, you're still a kid. If your Ex is reformed and there is vacancy, take them back. If they messes up again work on it.
Bro. There is Ex. Bcoz they ain't in good term any more , the fact that they can just come together without preceding conversations makes it to be called Ex.
Re: Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship? by jy2kbeyond(m): 7:24am On Dec 13, 2017
Aprilivangie:
No idea...
Still on my own journey to recovery

Quick recovery dear. wink
Re: Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship? by Pusyiter(m): 7:35am On Dec 13, 2017
Then it is clear she does not deserve you. QUIT bro!
tragergeorge:
what about when she had introduction with someone else and almost got married only to come back to you again,?
Re: Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship? by Mypeople2(m): 7:40am On Dec 13, 2017
Ourown:
You don't have to choose either rice or beans...when you can just be eating rice and beans together till you know which you should really settle with. Just saying ooo
Hahaahahaha Bad guy! God go judge your case wella .Lol
Re: Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship? by ifygod20(m): 7:53am On Dec 13, 2017
Broz please follow ur heart,u already have the answer.
Re: Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 13, 2017
SirMichael1:

I'm sorry but do you guys read for the sole purpose of replying?? But you read where he wrote that she was complaining about the little attention he gave her or you didn't read that part??

Every relationship " ish " has more than one issues, both sides also contribute to the " ish ", beyond what he typed, i evaluated the situation to the best of my understanding boss
Re: Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship? by goldedprince: 9:27am On Dec 13, 2017
Google it
Re: Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship? by salesforce: 9:46am On Dec 13, 2017
No
Re: Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship? by mylove4God(f): 9:48am On Dec 13, 2017
Why does your Ex( or soon to be current) wants the relationship secret? For your girlfriend, have you talked to about what you think she is, there is a probability that she is just like that naturally and might not see anything about it.
Re: Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 13, 2017
solasoulmusic:
It could be sweeter as someone said because you have an understanding of what doesn’t work it’s up to you and her to commit to working through issues together

People are hard on exes a true relationship is like a mirror you are seeing your true reflection through the eyes of another sometimes we all need adjustment and tolerance to make Love work

wink

1 Like

Re: Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship? by stringa(f): 9:57am On Dec 13, 2017
Depends on the ex
Re: Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship? by Ourown(m): 10:26am On Dec 13, 2017
Mypeople2:
Hahaahahaha Bad guy! God go judge your case wella .Lol

Bros na just advice o grin
Re: Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 13, 2017
plessis:
I wouldn't take my ex back for a million dollars.....
Especially if the ex cheat, cheating is one thing I will never forgive cos a cheat will always be a cheat.
Re: Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 13, 2017
jy2kbeyond:

Quick recovery dear. wink

Tanx bro cry cry
Re: Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship? by fabrestove: 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
Go forth and fornicate my son,the world is full of adventures,jst don't let your main chiq find out n always use a condom
Re: Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship? by Yommy247(m): 1:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
Wetin concern me for wetin no concern me? Even the one wey concern me sef e neva concern me
Re: Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
Not that she wants to keep our probable relationship secret but her relationship status a secret.
mylove4God:
Why does your Ex( or soon to be current) wants the relationship secret? For your girlfriend, have you talked to about what you think she is, there is a probability that she is just like that naturally and might not see anything about it.
Re: Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship? by mylove4God(f): 10:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
LukeSkywalker78:
Not that she wants to keep our probable relationship secret but her relationship status a secret.

Okay but what is the different between both undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship? by drunkpunk(m): 8:28am On Dec 14, 2017
KreativGenius:

Are the factors that triggered the breakup still there?..

You need to evaluate everything that triggered the breakup first, make amendments in yourself and in her...If amendments are addressed,it's a starting point. Think deep, the answer's in you ! Any form of reconciliation without addressing what triggered the breakup is a waste of time

Nice one here. I just learnt something new...
Re: Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
drunkpunk:

Nice one here. I just learnt something new...

ttyl
Re: Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship? by skywalker240(m): 5:40am On Jul 27, 2019
MrMoney007:
There's nothing like an Ex, many of us have done worse to our parents while growing up, did they tag us 'ex-children'?

If you're emotional, you're still a kid. If your Ex is reformed and there is vacancy, take them back. If they messes up again work on it.
even when she cheats?

i know this is an old post, but i still got to clarify.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? / My Experience With A Tinder Catfish / Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.