Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira (59990 Views)

"62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims / Light House Of Wisdom Movement Against Poverty / Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Aragon: 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
Recently DaddyFreeze started a new Campaign to eradicate Poverty by asking everyone regardless of your faith or Religion to take 10% of your Salary and Help someone.

This is called TAP #ThitheAgainstPoverty.

He announced it couple of days ago and it's already picking up. This Lady is giving 100k each to poor women to start a little business and also paying school Fees of poor people. So instead of buying Jets for already rich Pastors and constructing Buildings while many are going to bed Hungry thinking you are Helping or giving to GOD, why not just follow the Simple commandment of God LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOUR SELF..

I will be helping somebody too and might post mine when I do. This thing will take of 2018 by God's grace. The Pastors and their generations are more than rich enough from the money people has given to them. Now is the time to Help God's people. So why some are busy attacking and Insulting Freeze for asking a simple question, he is doing the will if Christ. (When I was Hungry you fed me, now come into the house of my father)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcmYKwJjXjA/

76 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
Ok.

But where is lalasticlala sef undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Jochabed(f): 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
Tithe is delicate, God said bring ur tithe to my house, so that there can be food. God himself will have to tell u too give it to someone else or a charity.Freeze is a total joke, he has no regard for God,how then can he regard tithe as something valuable.

213 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
The ministry is moving.I hope our pastorpreneurs wil not tell us she will not be blessed because it was not brought to church

280 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Aragon: 4:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
PaChukwudi44:
The ministry is moving.I hope our pastorpreneurs wil not tell us she will not be blessed because it was not brought to church

Many of us in Europe are going to be doing this especially in 2018 and Nigerian Pastorprenuers can't tell us Jack cos the Pastor's here are not interested in People's money and the European Countries that doesnt pay Tithes are 50x more blessed than Nigeria where people pay. Except Pastors you can't see the effect of Tithes in Nigeria since the last 30yrs of Trillions of Naira being paid in Tithes. Maybe next year Nigerians might wake up from their deep Sleep and Pastor worship and Concentrate on Christ and his Message of Love your neighbor as yourself and see if the Country wouldn't be blessed beyond their imagination

396 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Aragon: 4:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jochabed:
Tithe is delicate, God said bring ur tithe to my house, so that there can be food. God himself will have to tell u too give it to someone else or a charity.Freeze is a total joke, he has no regard for God,how then can he regard tithe as something valuable.

Why are you attacking Freeze? Why not attack all the Mega Pastors across the world that says God never asked for Tithes? Why not attack Jewish Christian Pastors that says God never asked for Tithes. Dont worry After living for 30yrs and transforming the Christian world Pastor Sunday Adelaija is coming to Nigeria next year to teach true Christian Doctrines and empower Nigerians and I will guarantee you most of your GO"s will hide their heads in Shame cos if you combined the entire Pastors in Nigeria their achievements in empowering people is nothing close to what Dr Sunday Adelaija has achieved.. Just wait a bit cos once he comes most of your pastors will start singing a new Tone

257 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Samusu(m): 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jochabed:

Carry yhur own go church, not our business.

#freethesheeplemovement.

254 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by MuttleyLaff: 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
The ecclesiastical tithe goose that lays the golden egg is about getting being cooked

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 12, 2017
Some pastors be looking at the money like

107 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by paxonel(m): 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jochabed:
You are the house of God as far as christianity is concern.
Your body is God's temple. God is not interested in that building you called church that you go every Sunday to pay tithe.
If you give that your tithe money to the poor understand that you are giving to his house like that because that poor person is also the house.

Come to think of it, it is more sensible to place value to fellow human being than to place value to a religious building and all it ordinances and pastors that will collapse some day

275 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by holatin(m): 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
Aragon:
Recently DaddyFreeze started a new Campaign to eradicate Poverty by asking everyone regardless of your faith or Religion to take 10% of your Salary and Help someone. This is called TAP #ThitheAgainstPoverty. He announced it couple of days ago and it's already picking up. This Lady is giving 100k each to poor women to start a little business and also paying school Fees of poor people. So instead of buying Jets for already rich Pastors and constructing Buildings while many are going to bed Hungry thinking you are Helping or giving to GOD, why not just follow the Simple commandment of God LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOUR SELF..

I will be helping somebody too and might post mine when I do. This thing will take of 2018 by God's grace. The Pastors and their generations are more than rich enough from the money people has given to them. Now is the time to Help God's people. So why some are busy attacking and Insulting Freeze for asking a simple question, he is doing the will if Christ. (When I was Hungry you fed me, now come into the house of my father)
the religious businessmen will still say she wount see heaven because she is denying them their lust & greed 4 earthly things.

the sheeple are coming for you man

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by felixomor: 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
Good.

As u have published it on social media
Your reward is on social media

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Goshen360(m): 6:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
felixomor:
Good.

Joker! E dey pain you ni? Which reward does social media give? Don't your pastors too publish on social media? Hypocrite!

238 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Leonbonapart(m): 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
Daddy freeze is a demon

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by 9jatatafo(m): 6:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
Good i support this movement

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by skydancer: 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
I finally believe that this is God's own way of sending a message to pastors. In the old days, the priests and levites rarely owned any property so it was fitting to nearly categorize them with those that needed help as mentioned in Deuteronomy 14: 22 - 29 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy%2014:22-29

But it's no longer so. And moreover, tithes were meant to be given to God the way we were to give Sundays, by enjoying it ourselves and sharing with others especially the less privileged.

22 Be sure to set aside a tenth of all that your fields produce each year. 23 Eat the tithe of your grain, new wine and olive oil, and the firstborn of your herds and flocks in the presence of the Lord your God at the place he will choose as a dwelling for his Name, so that you may learn to revere the Lord your God always. 24 But if that place is too distant and you have been blessed by the Lord your God and cannot carry your tithe (because the place where the Lord will choose to put his Name is so far away), 25 then exchange your tithe for silver, and take the silver with you and go to the place the Lord your God will choose. 26 Use the silver to buy whatever you like: cattle, sheep, wine or other fermented drink, or anything you wish. Then you and your household shall eat there in the presence of the Lord your God and rejoice. 27 And do not neglect the Levites living in your towns, for they have no allotment or inheritance of their own.

28 At the end of every three years, bring all the tithes of that year’s produce and store it in your towns, 29 so that the Levites (who have no allotment or inheritance of their own) and the foreigners, the fatherless and the widows who live in your towns may come and eat and be satisfied, and so that the Lord your God may bless you in all the work of your hands.

The most important thing at the end of the day is to realize Christ perfected this teaching in His preaching of Charity. We should make it mandatory for ourselves to practice Charity and to pray for the guidance of the Spirit in the process so that we will give to those who need it most. And at the end of the day, it's not that you gave money that matters, but that you gave love, and your time to someone and made them realize how important they are to God.

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by bumi10(m): 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
now we are talking

more of that

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Kizyte(m): 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
This is nice!

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by BruncleZuma: 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Standardcosting(m): 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
felixomor:

Sharrap pls.
Thats what the Bible says
I thought u and your freeze say pastors are evil already
And that pple shouldn't copy them.

But now she can post on social media because pastors post on social media. Abi?
Hypocrite!

You are so pained

Are you sure you aren't a paid agent from one of the GOs

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by egbudugbu(m): 6:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
this is serious
Aragon:
Recently DaddyFreeze started a new Campaign to eradicate Poverty by asking everyone regardless of your faith or Religion to take 10% of your Salary and Help someone.

This is called TAP #ThitheAgainstPoverty.

He announced it couple of days ago and it's already picking up. This Lady is giving 100k each to poor women to start a little business and also paying school Fees of poor people. So instead of buying Jets for already rich Pastors and constructing Buildings while many are going to bed Hungry thinking you are Helping or giving to GOD, why not just follow the Simple commandment of God LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOUR SELF..

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcmYKwJjXjA/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
So this was the plan all along. How about asking them to donate to a known charity of his choice so he can Guage the impact as an external observer

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by kygo(m): 6:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
even God will be proud of her...bless you ma'am

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by chuckdee4(m): 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
Isn't this a better way of using funds than building schools for the rich, nobody cares about the less privilege in this country

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by crafteck(m): 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jochabed:

Is your head this empty, so gods house is that place where his manager uses your tithe to buy jet.. Are you high

110 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by chillychill(f): 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
Tithe abi showing off mucheww.. Well-done ma undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by deebrain(m): 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
Send me the account number.
10percent goes to my church.

10percent goes to this initiative.

It stops nothing.

11 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Pidginwhisper: 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
Funny enough. Those you give money go still go church go pay 10% tithe to thank God for sending person wey help am through the pastor prayer. Either way it's still a win win for the pastors and 10% loss for both the giver and the beneficiaries grin

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by princeade86(m): 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
good gesture. Thumb up to freez.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by felixomor: 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
Goshen360:

Joker! E dey pain you ni? Which reward does social media give? Don't your pastors too publish on social media? Hypocrite!

Sharrap pls.
Thats what the Bible says
I thought u and your freeze say pastors are evil already
And that pple shouldn't copy them.

But now she can post on social media because pastors post on social media. Abi?
Hypocrite!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by etenyong(m): 6:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
This is a clear prove that God can use anyone to pass a Mesaage or win souls. Imaging God using Freeze to preach the truth about tithe. I never tithe before and I will never pay tithe in my life. God has directed us on how to give and that's the doctrine my church practice. I'm proud to be a member of Church of Christ. You too can be a member.

21 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by crafteck(m): 6:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
felixomor:
Good.

Your pastor published it on the altar, his reward is in his ecobank account... Dunce, its to encourage people

47 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Warns El-Rufai / 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.