Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira (59991 Views)

"62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims / Light House Of Wisdom Movement Against Poverty / Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by famouschildren: 11:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
avsadeeq0:
*38 Simple Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God*

1- God Doesn’t Change His Nature (Malachi 3:6)
2- GOD Almighty is Greater than Jesus. (John 14:28 )
3- No one is "Good" including Jesus.
Only GOD is" Good" (Luke 18:19)
4- Jesus said he doesn't know when the Hour will come. Only GOD Knows. (Mark 13:32)
5- Jesus said that" OUR God is One GOD (Mark 12:29 )
6- Jesus also said "My GOD and your GOD" (John 20:17)
7- Jesus bowed his face down to the ground to GOD Almighty. (Matthew 26:39)
8- Jesus was tempted by satan for 40 days (Mat1:4), while GOD Almighty can not be tempted (Jacob 1:13)
9- Jesus said he is a man (John 8:40)
10- God is neither a man nor a son of a man (Numbers 23:19)
11- No one can see God (1 John 4:20) but people saw Jesus
12- God is the living and everlasting (Habakkuk 1:12)
13- Jesus always confessed he is just a prophet sent by God (Matthew 21:10-11)
14- God Declared Himself to be God, Jesus didn't (Ezekiel 20:20)
15- Jesus told his real mission was to preach not sacrifice Mark1:38)
16- Jesus desired Mercy not Sacrifice (Matthew 9:13)
17- Jesus referred himself as Servant: Matthew 10:24, 24:45, 12:18 John 13:16
18- Referred himself as Prophet:
Matthew 8:20 13:16,21:11, Mark 6:15, 6;4, 9;37, Luke 7:16, 9:8, 9:19, John 13:17, 7:16, 6:14, 7:40
19- Referred himself as Son of Man:
Matthew 5:9, 17:22, 8:20, 18:11, 26:2, Luke 9:22, John 5:27
20- Referred himself as a Slave: John 13:16, Matthew 10:24
21- Referred himself as a Student: Matthew 10:24
22- Father is Grater than Jesus (John 14:28) How can someone be greater than God?
23- Jesus was taught by the Father (John 8:28)
24- Jesus can do nothing by himself (John 5:19, John 5:30)
25- Jesus does not even have his own doctrine (John 7:16)
26- Jesus ascended to his God (John 20:17)
27- According to Christian Jesus died as recorded in Matthew 27:27-56 but Bible says that God is infinite Psalm 102:27-27
28- Jesus needed to Pray, Eat, Drink and was Helped by a Woman, as stated in Luke 8:1-3 but God in Bible is self-sufficient
Psalm 50:12
29- The God remain the same in nature (Hebrews 1:12)
30- Jesus is the same human today, yesterday and forever (Hebrew 13:cool
31- Jesus could not save anyone as he was even not able to save himself (Hebrews 5:1-cool
32- Jesus said he was sent to lost sheep of Israel
(Matthew 15:24)
33- God can not be born and perhaps form His own creation
34- Jesus never told people to worship him
35- Jesus did not Teach Trinity
36- God is the essence of the worship. He is the object of worship. Had Jesus been God, he would have told people to worship him. Truly, he did the exact opposite as in Matthew 15:9
37- Jesus never called his followers Christians, Paul did .(Acts of apostles 11:25- 26)
38- Jesus as a servant of God (Matthew 12:18)

EXPOSE THE HIDDEN TRUTH BY DR SHEIKH PRINCE

�� Share to save the lost souls.
I wouldn't blame a lost soul like you. I blame those who called themselves Christian (freeze Ideology follower) who are actually pagan. How much is 10% out of 100 that you find it hard to give to the house of God. Another 10% to the poor (if truly you love them), then 80% for you to drink the Alcohol you have being drinking that has caused you disgrace of falling inside gutter, sleeping with HIV infected prostitute, Diabetes, hypertension etc Save yourself the stress 10% is nothing for me to be debating whom to give to.

Give your life to Christ
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by adontcare(f): 11:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
crafteck:

Is your head this empty, so gods house is that place where his manager uses your tithe to buy jet.. Are you high
grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by famouschildren: 11:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
PrecisionFx:

What is wrong wit u people

Bible clearly states that We should pay tithe to orphans, widows, fatherless, Levites, motherless, Foreigners who have no land and poor people generally.

Deuteronomy 26 vs 12 and Deuteronomy 14 vs 28

Then secondly, The book of Malachi means "The prophets". The whole book of Malachi is an instruction or warning to prophets n priests. Malachi 3 vs 8 - 10 is strictly for the levites who pay less than 10% of their tithe.

Please read ur Bible, Don't allow pastor or priest to deceive u.

Jesus is coming very soon.

I pray you believe that.
10 out of 100 is what you are debating about

Nawa Recession is evil. Be sincere to your god (if u are not a pagan), have you ever given anyone 10% of what u earned in a month?

Why can't we just let individuals decide whom to give the 10%. If you so much love the needy give the 10%. Then you have 80%.

Let Win Soul for Christ. Preach Christ .Save other.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by o42austino(m): 11:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jochabed:
Tithe is delicate, God said bring ur tithe to my house, so that there can be food. God himself will have to tell u too give it to someone else or a charity.Freeze is a total joke, he has no regard for God,how then can he regard tithe as something valuable.
that is one out of many things Bible said about tithe, the Yahoo pastors uses Malach alone leaving out Deuteronomy 26:12-13 "Every third year you must offer a special tithe of your crops. In this year of the special tithe you must give your tithes to the Levites, foreigners, orphans, and widows, so that they will have enough to eat in your towns.

learn to read your Bible don't depend on what the preacher said alone.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by COURVOISier(m): 11:54pm On Dec 12, 2017
Pastor's house na him dey fine pass
My people them dey stay for poor surroundings
Pastor's dress na him dey clean pass
E hard for my people for them to buy soap
Pastor na him them give respect pass
And them do bad bad bad bad bad bad things

Through Jesus Christ our Lord
(Amen, Amen, Amen!)...
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by famouschildren: 11:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
sharpwriter:

One more question you forgot to ask even if tithing is in the new covenant: Was tithe even paid or given every month by the children of Israel as it is being collected today? grin grin
Were you forced. For me I pay at leisure. When there is increase i.e more income than expenses. I never regret one day. It has bn great testimony of sound health, increase, no loss, no kidnappings, more contracts etc. God is Good. Any month I want more I extend my giving to the poor, I buy rice, indomie, detergents, salt and share where beggars are staying in market places
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by paxonel(m): 11:58pm On Dec 12, 2017
teflonjake:

Then keep on smoking, drinking and fornicating.....

Seun Pls let's create a visual service on NL

It's time people get to see each other....
Look at this one,
You want to see, so that you can talk abi?
Black man!
grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by NowisGod109(f): 2:06am On Dec 13, 2017
SweetJoystick:

Bible verse please that makes tithe important

On tithes,Bible passages are:Malachi 3:8-12,Heb 7:2-5,Gen 14:19-20 ,Deut 26:12-13.
On seed sowing: Bible passages are: Gen 8:22 ,2nd cor 9:6-7 ,prov 11:24-25, Ecc 11:6.

For faithful tither,their heaven is opened and blessing are released also d devourer is rebuked for their sake.

For those that sow,Luke 6:38.says it will come back in multiple fold.the quality and quantity of what u sow determines what u get in return.

This is command from God for those that is in His will not for those that want to do their own will.

And do you know tithe is not even for everybody because many will pay and it won't be accepted by God because of there ways and mind so God don't mandate this for everybody but for those that want to hear Him as Father giving His children what to do and what not to do
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by NowisGod109(f): 2:12am On Dec 13, 2017
Lightening:

What are their respective rewards. Explain further please.

On tithes,Bible passages are:Malachi 3:8-12,Heb 7:2-5,Gen 14:19-20 ,Deut 26:12-13.
On seed sowing: Bible passages are: Gen 8:22 ,2nd cor 9:6-7 ,prov 11:24-25, Ecc 11:6.

For faithful tither,their heaven is opened and blessing are released also d devourer is rebuked for their sake.

For those that sow,Luke 6:38.says it will come back in multiple fold.the quality and quantity of what u sow determines what u get in return.

This is command from God for those that is in His will not for those that want to do their own will.

And do you know tithe is not even for everybody because many will pay and it won't be accepted by God because of there ways and mind so God don't mandate this for everybody but for those that want to hear Him as Father giving His children what to do and what not to do
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by NowisGod109(f): 2:16am On Dec 13, 2017
Ucheamani:

Tithe is for Jews giving out of freewill is for Christians 2cor 9:7. Tithe has ended with the establishment of Christianity - Hebrews 7:5-19, Gal 3: 23 & 24
It is not a mistake that neither Christ nor his followers preached nor paid tithe.

And do you know tithe is not even for everybody because many will pay and it won't be accepted by God because of there ways and mind so God don't mandate this for everybody but for those that want to hear Him as Father giving His children what to do and what not to do.

My knowledge so far and believe... I am not a pastor though and forgive my manners when I said 'it's important earlier, not important for everyone but necessary.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by NowisGod109(f): 2:40am On Dec 13, 2017
BluntBoy:

Which tithe is very important. If tithe were so important, how come it never featured in Jesus's teachings to his disciples whom He was preparing to spread the Good News?

What really is seed sowing? I really want to learn about it.

Sorry let me use the word 'necessary' because not even everyone that is paying tithe that God is happy with. Some people are just wasting their money and it's only people that are looking for something to hide under, that always think tithe is a scam. Do you think all these pastors live on Church's tithe? Everything you see them using are given to them as seeds from people that their anointing is working for. Of course out of 100pastors maybe only 7 of them are carrying the real anointing not all because some are just into pure business. When I meet a pastor for contracts and it clicks, do you think I won't reciprocate because it's just normal even to ordinary people. When your friend is nice to you or your staff impress you at work, it's just normal to reciprocate. I have thought of not paying tithe again too but I discovered so many things of recent.

I'm not a pastor o just a Christian.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by YelloweWest: 3:37am On Dec 13, 2017
Jochabed:
Tithe is delicate, God said bring ur tithe to my house, so that there can be food. God himself will have to tell u too give it to someone else or a charity.Freeze is a total joke, he has no regard for God,how then can he regard tithe as something valuable.
There are provisions in the bible where God says give your tithe to the poor homeless fatherless etc.
Somewhere in Deuteronomy. You don't know this because no Nigerian pastor will preach about it.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 13, 2017
Jochabed:
u really have no knowledge about the Bible u claim to read... The Bible never told u to bring your tithes into the store house.. Please read Deuteronomy 14 and be purged of your ignorance...

When y'all can read I wonder why u bank on what these God of men tell you.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by obyrich(m): 5:55am On Dec 13, 2017
skydancer:
I finally believe that this is God's own way of sending a message to pastors. In the old days, the priests and levites rarely owned any property so it was fitting to nearly categorize them with those that needed help as mentioned in Deuteronomy 14: 22 - 29 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy%2014:22-29

But it's no longer so. And moreover, tithes were meant to be given to God the way we were to give Sundays, by enjoying it ourselves and sharing with others especially the less privileged.

The most important thing at the end of the day is to realize Christ perfected this teaching in His preaching of Charity. We should make it mandatory for ourselves to practice Charity and to pray for the guidance of the Spirit in the process so that we will give to those who need it most. And at the end of the day, it's not that you gave money that matters, but that you gave love, and your time to someone and made them realize how important they are to God.
Oga this your quote is classical and settles all doubts on the purpose God established the doctrine of tithe in the old testament.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:13am On Dec 13, 2017
famouschildren:

Were you forced. For me I pay at leisure. When there is increase i.e more income than expenses. I never regret one day. It has bn great testimony of sound health, increase, no loss, no kidnappings, more contracts etc. God is Good. Any month I want more I extend my giving to the poor, I buy rice, indomie, detergents, salt and share where beggars are staying in market places
That is your personal practice and not in the scriptures. It should not be preached in church as doctrine.
J

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by babajeje123(m): 6:13am On Dec 13, 2017
Aragon:

Why are you attacking Freeze? Why not attack all the Mega Pastors across the world that says God never asked for Tithes? Why not attack Jewish Christian Pastors that says God never asked for Tithes. Dont worry After living for 30yrs and transforming the Christian world Pastor Sunday Adelaija is coming to Nigeria next year to teach true Christian Doctrines and empower Nigerians and I will guarantee you most of your GO"s will hide their heads in Shame cos if you combined the entire Pastors in Nigeria their achievements in empowering people is nothing close to what Dr Sunday Adelaija has achieved.. Just wait a bit cos once he comes most of your pastors will start singing a new Tone
Who is Sunday Adelaja? You mean that con man who is under investigation of Australia government? I know alot about that man. He can do nothing.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by onatisi(m): 6:22am On Dec 13, 2017
Aragon:
Recently DaddyFreeze started a new Campaign to eradicate Poverty by asking everyone regardless of your faith or Religion to take 10% of your Salary and Help someone.

This is called TAP #ThitheAgainstPoverty.

He announced it couple of days ago and it's already picking up. This Lady is giving 100k each to poor women to start a little business and also paying school Fees of poor people. So instead of buying Jets for already rich Pastors and constructing Buildings while many are going to bed Hungry thinking you are Helping or giving to GOD, why not just follow the Simple commandment of God LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOUR SELF..

I will be helping somebody too and might post mine when I do. This thing will take of 2018 by God's grace. The Pastors and their generations are more than rich enough from the money people has given to them. Now is the time to Help God's people. So why some are busy attacking and Insulting Freeze for asking a simple question, he is doing the will if Christ. (When I was Hungry you fed me, now come into the house of my father)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcmYKwJjXjA/

Honestly if this is true. It will really hurt many pastors

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by BluntBoy(m): 6:48am On Dec 13, 2017
NowisGod109:

Sorry let me use the word 'necessary' because not even everyone that is paying tithe that God is happy with. Some people are just wasting their money and it's only people that are looking for something to hide under, that always think tithe is a scam. Do you think all these pastors live on Church's tithe? Everything you see them using are given to them as seeds from people that their anointing is working for. Of course out of 100pastors maybe only 7 of them are carrying the real anointing not all because some are just into pure business. When I meet a pastor for contracts and it clicks, do you think I won't reciprocate because ¦it's just normal even to ordinary people. When your friend is nice to you or your staff impress you at work, it's just normal to reciprocate. I have thought of not paying tithe again too but I discovered so many things of recent.

I'm not a pastor o just a Christian .

My sister, once you have been born of the spirit, you become an anointed child of God. It is not only those that call themselves pastors that "carry" anointing.

As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit--just as it has taught you, remain in him. (1 John 2:27)

Tithe is never a requirement for Christians. Even under the Law, not everyone paid tithes.

Tithe was land-based and there was no way people like carpenters, fishermen, e.t.c. paid tithes. Tithe was to support temple workers and the poor. It was a sort of food program and it was a tenth of an increase, not income.

Supposing Jesus tithed, what do you think He would have tithed? A tenth of new nails? cheesy

My sister, our God is a wise God. By the Spirit, we know why God ensured that tithe was food and not money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Kokaine(m): 6:52am On Dec 13, 2017
Aragon:

Many of us in Europe are going to be doing this especially in 2018 and Nigerian Pastorprenuers can't tell us Jack cos the Pastor's here are not interested in People's money and the European Countries that doesnt pay Tithes are 50x more blessed than Nigeria where people pay. Except Pastors you can't see the effect of Tithes in Nigeria since the last 30yrs of Trillions of Naira being paid in Tithes. Maybe next year Nigerians might wake up from their deep Sleep and Pastor worship and Concentrate on Christ and his Message of Love your neighbor as yourself and see if the Country wouldn't be blessed beyond their imagination
i swear to God I'm so so so loving nigerians now! daddy freeze is a hero

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Kokaine(m): 6:59am On Dec 13, 2017
crafteck:

Is your head this empty, so gods house is that place where his manager uses your tithe to buy jet.. Are you high
some people are just not born to have sense. daddy freeze is about to transform the entire tithe thing and people are aganst him. poor people oh!

that woman that is giving 1m to the poor women and school fees to the kids is better than a thousand bastadds that buy cars for their pastors birthdays. pastors who are already rich. so tay blood money and yahoo na church dem dey use do cleansing. mtsweeeeeeeeehhhw!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by teflonjake(m): 7:09am On Dec 13, 2017
paxonel:

Look at this one,
You want to see, so that you can talk abi?
Black man!
grin

You might jut be surprised to see who u r mentioning.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 13, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Funny enough. Those you give money go still go church go pay 10% tithe to thank God for sending person wey help am through the pastor prayer. Either way it's still a win win for the pastors and 10% loss for both the giver and the beneficiaries grin

Yeah, but Rome wasn't built in a day.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by SweetJoystick(m): 7:39am On Dec 13, 2017
NowisGod109:

Do you also know tithes are meant for Levites? Do you also know it was practised by the Jewish people? Do you know they have stopped receiving tithes because the temple has been destroyed? Do you also know they won't collect tithe until after the temple has been rebuilt? Do you also know that they are other jewish laws that the criminal pastors are supposed to adhere to if they claim to be Jewish? Laws like sabbath and animal sacrifices? Why single out tithe, because it enriches them. Do you also know the tithe is supposed to be farm produce which you are supposed to eat in the temple amongst the Levites and needy? Do you also know that Jesus Christ has replaced the presitehood and therefore there's no need for tithe. Read your bible, not all that comes from the pulpit is true, their words aren't God's word, God's word can be found in the bible which is in your possession.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by ProjectNaija(m): 8:11am On Dec 13, 2017
Aragon:
Recently DaddyFreeze started a new Campaign to eradicate Poverty by asking everyone regardless of your faith or Religion to take 10% of your Salary and Help someone.

This is called TAP #ThitheAgainstPoverty.

He announced it couple of days ago and it's already picking up. This Lady is giving 100k each to poor women to start a little business and also paying school Fees of poor people. So instead of buying Jets for already rich Pastors and constructing Buildings while many are going to bed Hungry thinking you are Helping or giving to GOD, why not just follow the Simple commandment of God LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOUR SELF..

I will be helping somebody too and might post mine when I do. This thing will take of 2018 by God's grace. The Pastors and their generations are more than rich enough from the money people has given to them. Now is the time to Help God's people. So why some are busy attacking and Insulting Freeze for asking a simple question, he is doing the will if Christ. (When I was Hungry you fed me, now come into the house of my father)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcmYKwJjXjA/

God bless daddy freeze and all those who respond to this laudable initiative.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 13, 2017
famouschildren:

Jesus is coming very soon.

I pray you believe that.
10 out of 100 is what you are debating about

Nawa Recession is evil. Be sincere to your god (if u are not a pagan), have you ever given anyone 10% of what u earned in a month?

Why can't we just let individuals decide whom to give the 10%. If you so much love the needy give the 10%. Then you have 80%.

Let Win Soul for Christ. Preach Christ .Save other.

""Why can't we just let individuals decide whom to give the 10%. If you so much love the needy give the 10%."

It is a great sin to set aside Gods word and and replace it with what u think. U will pay for it Mr Pastor.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by TheAlchemist: 8:45am On Dec 13, 2017
paxonel:

You are the house of God as far as christianity is concern.
Your body is God's temple. God is not interested in that building you called church that you go every Sunday to pay tithe.
If you give that your tithe money to the poor understand that you are giving to his house like that because that poor person is also the house.

Come to think of it, it is more sensible to place value to fellow human being than to place value to a religious building and all it ordinances and pastors that will collapse some day

Our modern day pastor would not find your message funny... You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Dyoungstar: 9:06am On Dec 13, 2017
Jochabed:

Deuteronomy 14:22-26New International Version (NIV)

Tithes

22 Be sure to set aside a tenth of all that your fields produce each year.

23 Eat the tithe of your grain, new wine and olive oil, and the firstborn of your herds and flocks in the presence of the Lord your God at the place he will choose as a dwelling for his Name, so that you may learn to revere the Lord your God always.

24 But if that place is too distant and you have been blessed by the Lord your God and cannot carry your tithe (because the place where the Lord will choose to put his Name is so far away),

25 then exchange your tithe for silver, and take the silver with you and go to the place the Lord your God will choose. 26 Use the silver to buy whatever you like: cattle, sheep, wine or other fermented drink, or anything you wish. Then you and your household shall eat there in the presence of the Lord your God and rejoice.

STUDY AND UNDERSTAND YOUR BIBLE, stop reading it like novel and worst of it, you just taking in anything your pastors say without confirmation.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Sheddywiz(m): 9:09am On Dec 13, 2017
To know the whole truth about tithe click on the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/4226027/truth-tithing-pastor-murphy-akpovi
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by davillian(m): 9:28am On Dec 13, 2017
Jochabed:
Malachi 3:10
Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse

Or "treasury" {e}; for there were places in the temple where the tithe was put, and from thence distributed to the priests and Levites, for the support of their families, as they wanted. There were the tithe or tenth part of all eatable things paid to the Levites, and out of this another tithe was paid by the Levites to the priests; and there was another tithe, which some years the owners ate themselves at Jerusalem, and in others gave them to the poor; 
»» that there may be food in mine house;

in the temple, for the sustenance of the priests and Levites: so the Targum,
``the prophet said, bring all the tithes into the treasury, that there may be food for them that minister in the house of my sanctuary:''
and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts;
by bringing in all their tithes; when they would find, by making this experiment or trial, that the curse would be removed from them, and blessings be largely and liberally bestowed upon them by him, who is the Lord of hosts, and so able to perform any promise he makes; and here one is implied, and is as follows: 
»»if I will not open you the windows of heaven;

which had been shut and stopped up, and let down no rain upon their land, which brought a scarcity of provisions among them; but now, upon a change in their conduct it is suggested that these windows or floodgates should be opened, and rain let down plentifully upon them, which only could be done by the Lord himself; for the key of rain is one of the three keys, the Jews say
which God has reserved for himself, and never puts into the hands of a minister:and pour you out a blessing:
give abundance of rain to make the earth fruitful, and bring forth its increase in great plenty, which is a blessing; and not destroy the earth, and the fruits of it, as in the times of Noah, when the windows of heaven were opened, and a curse was poured out upon the earth
that [there shall] not [be room] enough [to receive it];
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by paxonel(m): 9:37am On Dec 13, 2017
teflonjake:

You might jut be surprised to see who u r mentioning.
Whoever it is, it really do not matter. What matter is for us to pass the right message grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Ukalejohn(m): 10:05am On Dec 13, 2017
Nice move #TAP

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Warns El-Rufai / 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.