Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Photo Of Wasilat Olaronke Marshal That Died In Canada (K1 De Ultimate Daughter) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Wasilat Olaronke Marshal That Died In Canada (K1 De Ultimate Daughter) (73826 Views)

Pasuma Celebrates His Daughter, Wasilat, On Her Birthday (Photos) / Wasilat Olaronke Marshal Buried In Toronto Canada / Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Wasilat Olaronke Marshal That Died In Canada (K1 De Ultimate Daughter) by SandraDiOku(f): 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
itspzpics:
Update : !This is the photo of Fuji Legend K1 De Ultimate 34 year old daughter Wasilat that died in Canada!

May her soul rest in peace.

From Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/update-photo-of-k1-de-ultimate-34-year-old-daughter-wasilat-that-died-in-canada/

nawaaaaa for your headine o.p�abi na persin wey u kum reffer to as "that"
Re: Photo Of Wasilat Olaronke Marshal That Died In Canada (K1 De Ultimate Daughter) by TheMainMan: 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2017
may her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Photo Of Wasilat Olaronke Marshal That Died In Canada (K1 De Ultimate Daughter) by deebsman1(m): 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2017
Eya so sorry for Alhaji Ayinde, wasilat is one of his favorite, always frequently mentioning her in many of his songs.

Inna lilahi waina ilehi rojeeun
Re: Photo Of Wasilat Olaronke Marshal That Died In Canada (K1 De Ultimate Daughter) by opribo(m): 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
Who killed her?
Re: Photo Of Wasilat Olaronke Marshal That Died In Canada (K1 De Ultimate Daughter) by generalcorper042(m): 10:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
Ayodejioak:
Ehya. That's the reason he is called "Baa Wasi" (wasilat's dad)so sad. Rip dear. sad

u b idiot no b him den dey call baa wasi.. naa pasuma b baa wasi
Re: Photo Of Wasilat Olaronke Marshal That Died In Canada (K1 De Ultimate Daughter) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
Thoughts and prayer with the family so sad May her soul Rest In Peace
Re: Photo Of Wasilat Olaronke Marshal That Died In Canada (K1 De Ultimate Daughter) by Timbuktu14(m): 11:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
Ayodejioak:
Ehya. That's the reason he is called "Baa Wasi" (wasilat's dad)so sad. Rip dear. sad
Pasuma is 'Baa Wasi' not K1

RIP
Re: Photo Of Wasilat Olaronke Marshal That Died In Canada (K1 De Ultimate Daughter) by Ramos001: 12:11am On Dec 13, 2017
So sad BABA���
Re: Photo Of Wasilat Olaronke Marshal That Died In Canada (K1 De Ultimate Daughter) by 1Sharon(f): 12:32am On Dec 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He has paid his 2018 subscription fee.

Omg grin sad lipsrsealed
Re: Photo Of Wasilat Olaronke Marshal That Died In Canada (K1 De Ultimate Daughter) by 1Sharon(f): 12:41am On Dec 13, 2017
deebsman1:
Eya so sorry for Alhaji Ayinde, wasilat is one of his favorite, always frequently mentioning her in many of his songs.

Inna lilahi waina ilehi rojeeun

Could be his first child?
Re: Photo Of Wasilat Olaronke Marshal That Died In Canada (K1 De Ultimate Daughter) by Anulux(f): 1:11am On Dec 13, 2017
*Plzz �kindly VOTE for DADA as the MOST INTELLIGENT* @ *The Campus Star Award And Magazine , which is Nigeria’s No 1 Student award for Excellent And emerging music artistes and entertainers.*
�Your Vote count� Click the link below�
http://africanbing.com/campus-star-award-magazine-oou-ibogun-campus/
Re: Photo Of Wasilat Olaronke Marshal That Died In Canada (K1 De Ultimate Daughter) by Etianwanokon: 6:59am On Dec 13, 2017
God rest her soul
Re: Photo Of Wasilat Olaronke Marshal That Died In Canada (K1 De Ultimate Daughter) by Kobicove(m): 8:39am On Dec 13, 2017
R.I.P to her
Re: Photo Of Wasilat Olaronke Marshal That Died In Canada (K1 De Ultimate Daughter) by jammy222: 9:22am On Dec 13, 2017
Rip
Re: Photo Of Wasilat Olaronke Marshal That Died In Canada (K1 De Ultimate Daughter) by Akious2k2(m): 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
Inna lILLAHI wa Inna ilei ra jiun

Ayodejioak:
No b Paso b "baa wasi" again... Abi na me dey make mistake?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Wasilat Olaronke Marshal That Died In Canada (K1 De Ultimate Daughter) by Ayodejioak(m): 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
generalcorper042:

u b idiot no b him den dey call baa wasi.. naa pasuma b baa wasi

I 'll be an actual idiot to exchange words with you. Cos your aim is to drag me into your mumu experience and beat me with your stupidity. With that you otondo cap like what Ion know. What does it take you to respond with manners?
Re: Photo Of Wasilat Olaronke Marshal That Died In Canada (K1 De Ultimate Daughter) by generalcorper042(m): 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
Ayodejioak:

I 'll be an actual idiot to exchange words with you. Cos your aim is to drag me into your mumu experience and beat me with your stupidity. With that you otondo cap like what Ion know. What does it take you to respond with manners?

Guy pardon me for my mistake please.....
Re: Photo Of Wasilat Olaronke Marshal That Died In Canada (K1 De Ultimate Daughter) by ola753(f): 11:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
R.I.P

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” / Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) / Davido Eating 24 Karat Gold Coated Meat Worth N360,000 (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.