Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:53 PM

Kidnapper A.K.A 'Mopol' Arrested In Aba Along With His Gang Members (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper A.K.A 'Mopol' Arrested In Aba Along With His Gang Members (Photos) (33677 Views)

Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) / Vigilante Shoots Gang Leader & His Gang Members,legs To Be Amputated (Graphic) / Armed Robber In Tears After Being Arrested Along With Gang Members. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnapper A.K.A 'Mopol' Arrested In Aba Along With His Gang Members (Photos) by dainformant(m): 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
Sequel to the kidnap of one Chief Felix Ogbonna 'm' 80yrs on 26/11/17 and his Subsequent release after Ransom was Paid; With technical support from TIU, Operatives of IGP Intelligence Response Team IRT deployed By IGP Ibrahim Idris swung into action and Eventually Arrested of 5 gang members of the New kidnap syndicate.

The kidnappers confessed to have started their Kidnapping operations this November 2017 and have been involved in three (3) kidnappings in Aba, Abia state collecting ransoms of 250k, 1million and 5.5million naira equivalent in dollars respectively.

Suspects confessed to Random Kidnapping based on the nature of the vehicle being driven by their targets. Suspects names and Confessed roles played Are as Follows:

1) Samuel Chikaodi James AKA Chiboy 'm' 29, the second in command, he is also the driver of the operational vehicle used in kidnaps, the negotiator of ransoms and does the pick ups. Received 3 million.

2) Justice Iriah AKA Mopol 'm' 23 of Edo state. While armed, He snatches & secures the hostages in the vehicle upto the kidnap den. Received 300k

3) Ikechukwu Igwebuike AKA Anambra 'm' 22. While armed, He snatches & secures the hostages in the vehicle upto the kidnap den. Received 300k

4) Chikachi Ubani 'm' 30, he was in charge of the stronghold/Detention Camp where hostages were kept. 5) Chineye Mark 'm' 45, a panel beater, hides their operation vehicle in his workshop. Received 150k.

Exhibits recovered include AK47 Rifle, Magazine/Ammunitions, the operational vehicle - one Lexus 300 jeep, and a Toyota Sienna Bus.

Effort is ongoing to arrest the 2 gang members Atlarge and recover of more arms.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/notorious-kidnappers-terrorizing-aba-abia-state-arrested-police-photos.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapper A.K.A 'Mopol' Arrested In Aba Along With His Gang Members (Photos) by flexxyworld(m): 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
ok
Re: Kidnapper A.K.A 'Mopol' Arrested In Aba Along With His Gang Members (Photos) by wtfcoded: 6:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
Chai. Youths nowadays shaa.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper A.K.A 'Mopol' Arrested In Aba Along With His Gang Members (Photos) by Baawaa(m): 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
Kidnapper is kidnapper which one is mopol,

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper A.K.A 'Mopol' Arrested In Aba Along With His Gang Members (Photos) by crisycent: 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
I only came to check names

40 Likes

Re: Kidnapper A.K.A 'Mopol' Arrested In Aba Along With His Gang Members (Photos) by LessNoise: 6:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
#ENDSARS #ENDMOPOL INFACT END ALL THE FUCKTHARDS!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper A.K.A 'Mopol' Arrested In Aba Along With His Gang Members (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:51pm On Dec 12, 2017
shocked

No hope for the Nigerian police if a criminal is nicknamed MOPOL.

#EndSARS.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper A.K.A 'Mopol' Arrested In Aba Along With His Gang Members (Photos) by Sharon6(f): 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
Good job by the IGP squad.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Kidnapper A.K.A 'Mopol' Arrested In Aba Along With His Gang Members (Photos) by ayoblinks(m): 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
Airforce1 brother

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapper A.K.A 'Mopol' Arrested In Aba Along With His Gang Members (Photos) by Charly68: 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
IGP is working ,God bless his crack team

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper A.K.A 'Mopol' Arrested In Aba Along With His Gang Members (Photos) by Elslim: 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
Evans partners limited

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper A.K.A 'Mopol' Arrested In Aba Along With His Gang Members (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2017
Evans broda abi?

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper A.K.A 'Mopol' Arrested In Aba Along With His Gang Members (Photos) by Lucasinho(m): 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2017
Re: Kidnapper A.K.A 'Mopol' Arrested In Aba Along With His Gang Members (Photos) by slapacha: 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2017
I'm here to check names

Are they the one?

Flattikidnavans

The name sounds chi chu

13 Likes

Re: Kidnapper A.K.A 'Mopol' Arrested In Aba Along With His Gang Members (Photos) by Ugoeze2016: 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
Another Evans?

Ndi Igbo how did we get here?

15 Likes

Re: Kidnapper A.K.A 'Mopol' Arrested In Aba Along With His Gang Members (Photos) by captain969(m): 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
hmmm
Re: Kidnapper A.K.A 'Mopol' Arrested In Aba Along With His Gang Members (Photos) by chuksanambra: 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
ayoblinks:
Airforce1 brother

This one is better than Airforce 1.

At least this one has a future in prison, Airforce has no musical future. All he does is snap beverages and milk as if he was deprived of breast milk at infancy.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper A.K.A 'Mopol' Arrested In Aba Along With His Gang Members (Photos) by Sunofgod(m): 8:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
Lol.....

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper A.K.A 'Mopol' Arrested In Aba Along With His Gang Members (Photos) by bedspread: 8:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
These ones will Blame the Devil Now

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper A.K.A 'Mopol' Arrested In Aba Along With His Gang Members (Photos) by Ihatepork: 8:56pm On Dec 12, 2017

13 Likes

Re: Kidnapper A.K.A 'Mopol' Arrested In Aba Along With His Gang Members (Photos) by afbstrategies: 8:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
One day for the thieves ..... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper A.K.A 'Mopol' Arrested In Aba Along With His Gang Members (Photos) by tesppidd: 8:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
No be only mopol na sars. I hope this one will not escape.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper A.K.A 'Mopol' Arrested In Aba Along With His Gang Members (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2017
shocked

∆ ∆
Re: Kidnapper A.K.A 'Mopol' Arrested In Aba Along With His Gang Members (Photos) by NCANTaskForce: 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
Thank God, 2 of them once robbed me of my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge when I was coming back from church one Sunday morning, Thank God, I pray they are killed because they caused me the greatest trauma of my life, They are heartless and will continue doing it so far they are alive, Thank God.

Re: Kidnapper A.K.A 'Mopol' Arrested In Aba Along With His Gang Members (Photos) by Bolustical: 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
Region-Shout Yeast

Best known for- Development

Comparative Advantage- DRUG TRAFFICKING, KIDNAPPING/ARMED ROBBERY(Evans, now MOPOL), BABY FACTORIES etc.

Trademark- Chest Beating

Strengths- 2x2 Shops, Gala and Fanyogo Marketing, inferior and fake products

Landmark Projects- Zuma & Sirleaf Statutes

Aspiration- Nigerian Presidency

Greatest Athletes- Nnamdi Kanu & Ojukwu (joint world record holders)

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper A.K.A 'Mopol' Arrested In Aba Along With His Gang Members (Photos) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
My ibo brodas too like crime.

wetin?

them swear for us?

9 Likes

Re: Kidnapper A.K.A 'Mopol' Arrested In Aba Along With His Gang Members (Photos) by Bolustical: 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
bedspread:
These ones will Blame the Devil Now

Why will they blame devil when they can easily blame Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper A.K.A 'Mopol' Arrested In Aba Along With His Gang Members (Photos) by idealsico(m): 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper A.K.A 'Mopol' Arrested In Aba Along With His Gang Members (Photos) by olatade(m): 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
Na dem dem as usual

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper A.K.A 'Mopol' Arrested In Aba Along With His Gang Members (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
Why are Nigerian criminals always looking very haggard? angry

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper A.K.A 'Mopol' Arrested In Aba Along With His Gang Members (Photos) by ACE1010: 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2017
My brothers from the South East why na Always giving us bad names!!! Shoooooooo grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother Stabs Seven-year-old For Defiling Sister, Neigbour’s Daughter / Police Declare Notorious Cultists Wanted For The Attack On Rivers Community. PIC / Kidnappers Arrested In Obudu, Cross River After Abducting 8-Year-Old Girl (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.