Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million (74414 Views)

Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills / This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million by Bizibi(m): 9:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
Don't worry,they re coming to give their destiny,you will be a billionaire after they offer themselves as goats on your altar infact may the gods bless the girls that will offer themselves to you.it is festive period they will surely come.
Re: Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million by Newboss(m): 9:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
You lack basic sense! Did you use yours for rituals?
Re: Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million by Alariiwo: 9:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
ayoblinks:
One babe was asking wat yahoo boys do with dia victim's panties...i guess dis guy has a genuine answer for u

Funny thing is, once they are caught in that ritual trap, their fortune is gone for life.

Till they die, the evil spirit will keep tormenting them and anyone close to them.

Most of them are just plain stupid. They never listen.

It's the guys that marry them they bring bad luck and misfortune to.
Re: Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million by Bombolistic: 9:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
He's only inviting the night boys. After he'll say na from village den dey do am, nonsense
Re: Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million by sauceEEP(m): 9:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
Atleast he is proud of our currency unlike other's who flaunt dollars and pounds......

1 Like

Re: Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million by Kaymaxine(m): 9:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
Ladies...bware oooo.
Mumu wan renew "package" for 2018 ni oooo.
Re: Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million by baddosky1: 9:35pm On Dec 12, 2017
Just look at his ugly face! I knew it must be someone from the open defecation republic that will display this childish character. Children who call themselves men. The native doctor has told him to mine a female skull
Re: Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million by 3kay945(m): 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
Why are many ppl viewing this thread
Re: Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
EFCC + SARS no go see dis kind person oundecided

I'm sure him way no puretongue
Re: Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million by roqrules04(m): 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
Rearly rich guys don't make noise up and down
Re: Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million by salmonkas178(m): 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
B.M toh sure......life na jeje
Re: Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million by God2man(m): 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
There is death in the pot
Re: Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million by salmonkas178(m): 9:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
What is the essence of giving son1 3m when you can use their fortune and reap millions...dey will do everything to keep their wealth
Alariiwo:

Funny thing is, once they are caught in that ritual trap, their fortune is gone for life.

Till they die, the evil spirit will keep tormenting them and anyone close to them.

Most of them are just plain stupid. They never listen.

It's the guys that marry them they bring bad luck and misfortune to.
Re: Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million by VillageWinch: 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
Anybody knows how he made the money?
People like this usually end badly
Re: Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million by Alariiwo: 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
salmonkas178:
What is the essence of giving son1 3m when you can use their fortune and reap millions...dey will do everything to keep their wealth

I don't even pity those girls that sleep around for material things.

I feel sorry for the guys that end up marrying them either through friends, social media, churches etc..

That pvssy you see has no meter, you can't tell how the owner used/uses it. They just clean up after every session with dick.
The only seal is the hymen placed there by the Creator which most of them don't have anymore. Only recycled sturvs you see around now

1 Like

Re: Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million by Ginaz(f): 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
He has this smell of ritualist all over him. Look at his skin undecided smells of blood money.

That red color looks like blood. Well only God knows, father forgive me. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million by 4igboboy: 9:51pm On Dec 12, 2017
my grand mama is available. she is just 85yrs old

1 Like

Re: Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million by DianaJ(f): 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
He needs a new gal for juju angry angry
Re: Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million by enemyofprogress: 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
He is looking for a lady to use for ritual
Re: Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million by bsideboii(m): 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
You can smell illegitimate all over him..ratchet mess!
Re: Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million by okenwaa(m): 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2017
Dey don tell this one mk en bring pant.
Re: Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million by Ajsmart(m): 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
Even with the possibly ill-gotten money, he still looks foolish. Reasons why they say a fool and his money are soon departed grin
Re: Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million by mightyhazel: 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2017
lol. funny guy... snapping dirty notes in bank réception.

why he no flaunt better thick rolls of money for him bedroom.. instead od spreading about 100k alk over the place
Re: Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million by EweduAfonja(f): 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
Godsgal:
Ur money perish with u man. Money that is laced with blood. I sympathise in advance to whoever wil fall for this bait

Did u see blood on top that money now.....

Some people eeeeeh

1 Like

Re: Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million by Safiaa(f): 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2017
Why does he have so much money, but still looks wretched? Definitely not his hard earned money.
Re: Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million by dingbang(m): 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
Crazy
Re: Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million by SIaye: 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
Bigprick9inches:
Bad format, SARS will fall on you soon. The thing is, if SARS fall on you and discover that u are just one pathetic broke scumbag , I swear you will go meet your ancestors and ask them for baby mama

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million by Airforce1(m): 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
He look dangerous

1 Like

Re: Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
Airforce1:
He look dangerous

That's the face of a guy that sleeps in a coffin.. Awon eruku aye cheesy

1 Like

Re: Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million by merits(m): 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
247frolicboss:
PHOTOS: I Need A Baby Mama, I'll Pay Her 5 Million - Nigerian Man Who “Sleeps On Money”

A young Nigerian man who flaunts money on social media says he is looking for a baby mama, and he is ready to pay her 5 million and buy her a car worth 3 million.

Freeman Obg Owoboy stated this in a Facebook post.

He wrote: “O.B.G. I need a baby mama after everything I will pay her 5 million and a car worth 3 million . If you are lucky enough you might give birth to a boy who will enrit my multimillion paradise home . So if you are interested inbox me.Owoboy”

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/photos-i-need-baby-mama-ill-pay-her-5.html
flaunting local currency.village boy......i bliff in hard currency not local currency like naira.
Re: Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
shocked

Some girls would condemn and rebuke but would secretly inbox him to plead for mercy and even promise to sign a life contract.

Hypocrites everywhere grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Slay Queen Wearing Hijab In A Nightclub. Photos / For Ladies Only / KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.