Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) (20580 Views)

Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) / Masturbation: Good Or Bad? Nigerians React (Video) / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by nduprincekc(m): 8:51pm On Dec 12, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Newboss(m): 9:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
Nah, emotions have always existed!

Guess what, they come and go!

So no such thing as love!

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2017
True love exist but its rare these days.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
Rolex67:

It's not rare

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

It's not rare
Money is love, love is sex, loyalty is rare.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
Rolex67:
Money is love, love is sex, loyalty is rare.

Forget about that, even though you are right that people prefer financial strength to the love from the heart, it still exists, money can lure a girl into a relationship but believe me, money can't buy her love

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
Rolex67:
No Its Not... You Tamed yourself To Believe That... True Love Is Out There

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by MrHistorian: 10:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
I believe in LOVE. grin

Years before now when I was in Secondary school,there was this Delta lady I have always admired.Being a shy guy,I never had the needed courage to approach her.Luckily for me on a Saturday morning,I bumped on her when I went to purchase a detergent at a nearby street to my house.

She shouted my name in surprise and I reluctantly replied because I don't even know what to say.She started asking about where my house is and some other irrelevant stuffs sha.The day ended and weeks after weeks our friendship blossomed into 'partial' dating.We go home together and call each other at nights.

So,there was this day we had one street carnival like that in my street,but as a godly child,I wasn't permitted to attend;I shall sneaked to the event just to catch a glimpse of whatever that is happening there.Lo and behold, I saw this my girl dancing with one "amugbo"(Yoruba word for weed smokers) guy.I approached her to probably dissuade her from continuing such nonsense.

" Blessing,what are you doing here?" I queried,She fiercely looked at me and replied saying "Who are you?" Before I can gather more confidence,about 4-5 slaps landed on my cheeks.I went home with terrible scars,I had to lie I was attacked.

We never spoke after that event in school.

LOVE IS A SCAM.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Demogorgon(m): 10:55pm On Dec 15, 2017
Yes but rare..

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Chiefpriest1(m): 10:55pm On Dec 15, 2017
Lol. Teenagers fall in love. When you grow up, your priority is no longer romantic love ( like not being able to eat well because your boyfriend/ girlfriend probably travelled)

At that stage you are looking for someone you can tolerate. Someone you can live with, without both of you driving each other crazy.

Someone you will find difficult to slap ( as a man) or stab in his sleep (like some women do).

In the end , love is not all these gra gra you see on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Love is maturity, it is coming of age in a relationship.

166 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Standardcosting(m): 10:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
Newboss:

Yea

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Bills2307(m): 10:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
bring out correct mint cash of higher denomination, smear it close to her, she ll follow u..To make it smoother, tell her that you r the commissioner of happiness in ur LGA..#True love is rare nowadays. everythn is revolving around the moni

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by lovelylad: 10:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by blackbeau1(f): 10:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
Yes I do but the problem is it isn't always reciprocated and when it is not at the same level as the giver

4 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Teewhy2: 10:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
Love with your head (brain) not with your heart (emotions).

Are you planning to do a roof parapet?
Check out details of our polystyrene parapet installation, it is light, fast to install and durable.
Prefect for land which doesn't much loads and renovation works.
Click below
https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/6

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Chrisrare: 10:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
No i dont.. Cos love is a scam.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by mazimee(m): 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
Newboss:

You are smart, you don't need to be in a relationship to know this.

When people finally decide to face reality, there will be less disappointment and heartbreak

9 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Uyi168: 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
The only true love i knw is the one that a true mum has for her kids..mum is bae

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by exlinklodge: 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
hmmm - Which love? For this naija

In the words of Danny Crane - Love is a bad business

In the words of Robert Greene - The worst time to make decision is when you are in love

In the words of 50 cent - The only decision you make when you are in love is the decision that will ruin your life.

Tell me again, whats the benefit of love?

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
Yes i do.
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
Since Buhari became the president of Nigeria

Love Now has a new definition

Love is money

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by safarigirl(f): 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
Rolex67:
the only true love that exists is between mother and child, any other thing is conditional love

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by bentlywills(m): 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
I don't believe in love;

Hvnt felt it before lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by bitchcrafts: 10:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
Love exists nah. Just that most have such sick minds they've lost that ability to feel it.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by omolorlarh: 10:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
True love does exist.

The kinda love everyone wishes to experience.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:59pm On Dec 15, 2017
omolorlarh:
True love does exist.

Like the one we share kiss
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by bitchcrafts: 11:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
safarigirl:
the only true love that exists is between mother and child, any other thing is conditional love
what about the one btwn father and child undecided

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by djjosh(m): 11:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
Come to think of it, is there love at second sight?

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
safarigirl:

Jack and Rose
Where not mother and child undecided

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Diso60090(m): 11:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
Nigeria girls and love na cat and mouse
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
love is a series of chemical reactions in our brain that tend to fade off with time. angry

Nothing like true love. fallacy maybe

7 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Offpoint: 11:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
I don't believe in what doesn't exist. If love truly exist spaxon wouldn't gimme this kind of punishment.
#fact

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” / Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? / Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba Men: Cutest or Most Handsome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.