Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Drunkards association of Ghana to hold crucial meeting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drunkards association of Ghana to hold crucial meeting (1727 Views)

Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out / Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Funniest Pictures So Far / Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drunkards association of Ghana to hold crucial meeting by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
Drunkards association of Ghana to hold crucial meeting ahead of Christmas celebration. http:///2BaQt3x
https://twitter.com/PulseGhana/status/940566613518057472

1 Like

Re: Drunkards association of Ghana to hold crucial meeting by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
when did oga piko become a blogger undecided

1 Like

Re: Drunkards association of Ghana to hold crucial meeting by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
G-boy looking for who to sacrifice. Holy ghost fire fall on you. undecided

1 Like

Re: Drunkards association of Ghana to hold crucial meeting by ChewingStick(m): 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
tongue
Re: Drunkards association of Ghana to hold crucial meeting by ibkayee(f): 9:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
Mariinee:
G-boy looking for who to sacrifice. Holy ghost fire fall on you. undecided
grin
Re: Drunkards association of Ghana to hold crucial meeting by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 13, 2017
Makydebbie are you attending??
Re: Drunkards association of Ghana to hold crucial meeting by makydebbie(f): 8:42am On Dec 13, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Makydebie are you attending??
Sure lol, I'm the treasurer. cheesy
Re: Drunkards association of Ghana to hold crucial meeting by Playz(m): 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
@ChiefPiiko
Mail me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Drunkards association of Ghana to hold crucial meeting by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2017
Sent playz

1 Like

Re: Drunkards association of Ghana to hold crucial meeting by Playz(m): 5:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Sent playz
Alright, I should reply on or before 10pm

1 Like

Re: Drunkards association of Ghana to hold crucial meeting by Playz(m): 12:30am On Dec 14, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Sent playz
@ChiefPiiko
My apologies for the late reply, I've mailed you. Also, I saw your mail concerning the remaining money, looking forward to it! Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Drunkards association of Ghana to hold crucial meeting by Playz(m): 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
@ChiefPiiko
Sorry about the unfortunate ban, How's the going with the transfer?
Cc: kaycee125

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drunkards association of Ghana to hold crucial meeting by Playz(m): 1:46pm On Dec 15, 2017
kaycee125:
I will send u a mail playz
@ChiefPiiko
..mailed yet?
Cc: kaycee125
Re: Drunkards association of Ghana to hold crucial meeting by kaycee125: 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
how far?
Playz:
@ChiefPiiko Cc: kaycee125

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drunkards association of Ghana to hold crucial meeting by Playz(m): 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2017
kaycee125:
how far?
I've not received any mail from you, I wanted to know why. You're usually very responsive
Re: Drunkards association of Ghana to hold crucial meeting by kaycee125: 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
Playz:
send me a mail, I am really tired, want to sleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drunkards association of Ghana to hold crucial meeting by Playz(m): 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
kaycee125:
Done
Cc: ChiefPiiko
Re: Drunkards association of Ghana to hold crucial meeting by Playz(m): 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2017
kaycee125:
send me a mail, I am really tired, want to sleep
Re: Drunkards association of Ghana to hold crucial meeting by kaycee125: 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
Playz I replied immediately, check ur mail or just give me ur whatsapp in my box

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drunkards association of Ghana to hold crucial meeting by Playz(m): 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2017
kaycee125:
Playz I replied immediately, check ur mail or just give me ur whatsapp in my box
I really don't know where the fault is from because I've not received any reply up till now.. I'm currently not active on WhatsApp, my device has issues. Alternatives?
Re: Drunkards association of Ghana to hold crucial meeting by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 15, 2017
kaycee125:

How much did u pay him for all the fake info he gave you?? cheesy cheesy Uchechukwu Chidera azubuike dun chop ur mugu tongue

1 Like

Re: Drunkards association of Ghana to hold crucial meeting by Playz(m): 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
mariga:

How much did u pay him for all the fake info he gave you?? cheesy cheesy Ogualaji Kelechi Arthur dun chop ur mugu tongue
Unfortunately, You've got the wrong guy.. I know more than enough to post my original bank account details on a forum such as this. Go do your research more, Alright? cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Drunkards association of Ghana to hold crucial meeting by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
Playz:
Unfortunately, You've got the wrong guy.. I know more than enough to post my original bank account details on a forum such as this. cheesy grin

Look at this riff-raff

Re: Drunkards association of Ghana to hold crucial meeting by Playz(m): 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
mariga:

Look at this riff-raff

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drunkards association of Ghana to hold crucial meeting by Playz(m): 8:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
cheesy
Re: Drunkards association of Ghana to hold crucial meeting by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
Playz:
cheesy

Have Piiko completed ur money? cheesy
Re: Drunkards association of Ghana to hold crucial meeting by Playz(m): 8:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time
Trolls suck!
mariga:
Have Piiko completed ur money? cheesy
Go get A Life!
Re: Drunkards association of Ghana to hold crucial meeting by Playz(m): 9:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
kaycee125:
You've been replying before and I was receiving them... You've also been receiving mine, I suggest you check your mail
Re: Drunkards association of Ghana to hold crucial meeting by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
Playz:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.... Hunger go kill you!

Re: Drunkards association of Ghana to hold crucial meeting by Playz(m): 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2017
mariga:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.... Hunger go kill you!

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

State Your Best Nairaland Thread of all time / See A Lady's Definition Of A Real Man / Lady Turns Down Her Rich Boyfriend Who Proposed To Her With A Lamborghini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.