Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

If You Love HORIZON ZERO DAWN Then This Thread Is For You. Faq's - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / If You Love HORIZON ZERO DAWN Then This Thread Is For You. Faq's (1576 Views)

Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition Free Download / Horizon Zero Dawn Free Download / Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition Free Download Full Version (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Love HORIZON ZERO DAWN Then This Thread Is For You. Faq's by SiRLouie: 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
This is my best game on Playstation honestly. Yet to see a gam that would keep me posted interested whenI start playing it. Who's with me on this??[center][/center]
Re: If You Love HORIZON ZERO DAWN Then This Thread Is For You. Faq's by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 8:38am On Dec 13, 2017
SiRLouie:
This is my best game on Playstation honestly. Yet to see a gam that would keep me posted interested whenI start playing it. Who's with me on this??[center][/center]
Curious as to why it lost the game of the year award to legend of zelda: breath of the wild at tga.
Re: If You Love HORIZON ZERO DAWN Then This Thread Is For You. Faq's by SiRLouie: 11:12am On Dec 13, 2017
It's not all about the awards. It's still among top 3 bestselling games on Playstation
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Curious as to why it lost the game of the year award to legend of zelda: breath of the wild at tga.
Re: If You Love HORIZON ZERO DAWN Then This Thread Is For You. Faq's by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
undecided rubbish game
SiRLouie:
It's not all about the awards. It's still among top 3 bestselling games on Playstation
Re: If You Love HORIZON ZERO DAWN Then This Thread Is For You. Faq's by crafteck(m): 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
Oluwaseunsodiq:

Adventure game involves the art of story telling, and the ability of the game makers to immerse the pkayer into that world, i havent played horizon so i cant judge but zelda has a way of simplifying complex gameplays, i loved it but couldnt get anyone to play it in the games lounge

Re: If You Love HORIZON ZERO DAWN Then This Thread Is For You. Faq's by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 14, 2017
SiRLouie:

The game is not bad, but the physics is terrible and stealth poor, sometimes am sure they should spot me but they don't you can't try that with MGS:Phantom Pain even breathing problem
Re: If You Love HORIZON ZERO DAWN Then This Thread Is For You. Faq's by Thegamingorca(m): 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
justscorchone:
undecided rubbish game
Lol
Re: If You Love HORIZON ZERO DAWN Then This Thread Is For You. Faq's by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
Thegamingorca:

Lol

The AI is the worse I've ever seen,I could hide in a bush and kill 20 baddies,matter of fact I should make a video of it.i just traded my UC4 for it today and want to see if there's something I missed on my first playthrough that deserves this much hype or was there an update that made the game better?
Re: If You Love HORIZON ZERO DAWN Then This Thread Is For You. Faq's by cao(f): 8:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
justscorchone:

The AI is the worse I've ever seen,I could hide in a bush and kill 20 baddies,matter of fact I should make a video of it.i just traded my UC4 for it today and want to see if there's something I missed on my first playthrough that deserves this much hype or was there an update that made the game better?
Kev, abeg just go to the corner & keep quiet.
Re: If You Love HORIZON ZERO DAWN Then This Thread Is For You. Faq's by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
cao:

Kev, abeg just go to the corner & keep quiet.

I'm not the only one who thinks it's awful,even kel does too.i rushed through the first time,make we dey look how the 2nd attempt play out.although I have to admit I skipped side missions the first time,Calderon and all.
Re: If You Love HORIZON ZERO DAWN Then This Thread Is For You. Faq's by lalatohbadt(m): 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
[quote author=SiRLouie post=63229045]This is my best game on Playstation honestly. Yet to see a gam that would keep me posted interested whenI start playing it. Who's with me on this??[center]

This is the only game i have platted and i am still replaying.its that great.
Re: If You Love HORIZON ZERO DAWN Then This Thread Is For You. Faq's by benedictuyi(m): 11:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
[quote author=lalatohbadt post=63334910][/quote]

Ah ah. I tink d only game i can replay is mtsv
Re: If You Love HORIZON ZERO DAWN Then This Thread Is For You. Faq's by lalatohbadt(m): 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2017
justscorchone:

Please try it on ultrahard mode

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Black Ball In Pes 2019 J. League Silver Scout / Nintendo Switch Lite / Is NGAWIN A Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.