Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

‘Where Is The $65bn Obasanjo Left In Excess Crude Account?’ Amaechi Fires At GEJ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Where Is The $65bn Obasanjo Left In Excess Crude Account?’ Amaechi Fires At GEJ (20540 Views)

Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ / Only $323.7m Left In Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account - FAAC / $1 Billion: 'Excess Crude account is Illegal' - House Leader, Femi Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Where Is The $65bn Obasanjo Left In Excess Crude Account?’ Amaechi Fires At GEJ by Yyeske(m): 11:23am On Dec 13, 2017
eph12:

How exactly does this savings affect the life of the average Nigerian? I mean the reserves are riding but so are the prices of goods and services with no significant increase in take home pay. So most times when these guys brag about how much they are able to save I don't understand why the average citizen should be excited
I'd prefer the money being saved than stolen

3 Likes

Re: ‘Where Is The $65bn Obasanjo Left In Excess Crude Account?’ Amaechi Fires At GEJ by Yyeske(m): 11:24am On Dec 13, 2017
Josil:
This same governor(s) dragged fgn to court and forced payment to themselves. Hmmm Nigeria we hail thee.
Google why the governors sued the federal government before putting your mouth in what is above your intelligence

1 Like

Re: ‘Where Is The $65bn Obasanjo Left In Excess Crude Account?’ Amaechi Fires At GEJ by uvalued(m): 11:26am On Dec 13, 2017
bedspread:
If Obj left 65b as u say....
Then u should be asking the Late Yaradua dt Question

Correctly correct start from the head after obj
Re: ‘Where Is The $65bn Obasanjo Left In Excess Crude Account?’ Amaechi Fires At GEJ by thesolutions(m): 11:27am On Dec 13, 2017
Amechi, Please answer that. You were the chairman of Governors forum then. You know how the money were shared.
Re: ‘Where Is The $65bn Obasanjo Left In Excess Crude Account?’ Amaechi Fires At GEJ by Yyeske(m): 11:34am On Dec 13, 2017
April4th:

What did the states do with their share? That's the question you should be asking, because as far as I know that where this thief Amaechi got the dollars he used to help Buhari win the APC primaries.
FYI and others too, what we had in the ECA before GEJ became Acting president was about $21 billion, the law establishing that account stated that the FG would have 54% of any amount withdrawn from it.
After the court injunction and final sharing of the money according to the ratio given, the FG got $2.1 billion meaning less than $5billion was in the account. Let GEJ account for the over $17billion that went missing
Re: ‘Where Is The $65bn Obasanjo Left In Excess Crude Account?’ Amaechi Fires At GEJ by Yyeske(m): 11:36am On Dec 13, 2017
BekeeBuAgbara:
Amaechi was not only part of it, he was chairman of the governors forum, he was the arrowhead behind the Court case against federal government over sharing of the money.
Tell us why the governors sued the federal government
Re: ‘Where Is The $65bn Obasanjo Left In Excess Crude Account?’ Amaechi Fires At GEJ by thesolutions(m): 11:36am On Dec 13, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Expect the useless IPOB pigs, who only two days, were praising Amachi and welcoming him to their corrupt and devilish party , to come and rain abuses on him for daring to question their Corrupt ogogoro Drunkard Hero! grin

While some will begin to refresh Reno OMockery Twitter handle to see if there is anything they can use to console themselves.... Useless Zombies!

“I can use my position to fight them (PDP) and get what I want because I believe Nigeria was not going in the right direction by then.

“My attention and belief shifted to Buhari which was the viable alternative, I believe in the change mantra because it is the only way to improve on what is on ground.

“He has not disappointed because the economy is now back on track and is growing. This is evident in the current prices of food items because it’s getting lower.”

If you open your ears and read this, you will hear something different from what you thought you heard.
Re: ‘Where Is The $65bn Obasanjo Left In Excess Crude Account?’ Amaechi Fires At GEJ by Yyeske(m): 11:40am On Dec 13, 2017
chronique:
With the amount of misinformation in the public domain in this country, I doubt Nigeria will ever move forward. Firstly, there was never a time we had $65bn in ECA. Secondly, GEJ never met $65bn in foreign reserves at any point in time. Where did Amaechi get the figures he is spilling out?
I guess there was a problem somewhere, the ECA was about $21 billion and the foreign reserve about $40 something billion and that is what is causing some form of confusion but all in all, both were depleted by GEJ
Re: ‘Where Is The $65bn Obasanjo Left In Excess Crude Account?’ Amaechi Fires At GEJ by Yyeske(m): 11:42am On Dec 13, 2017
baralatie:

and the Lg is also suffering because the SG for spending its own allocation that accrues from the federation account
Go read about the ECA, all tiers of government has a percentage. be it federal, state or LG
Re: ‘Where Is The $65bn Obasanjo Left In Excess Crude Account?’ Amaechi Fires At GEJ by Yyeske(m): 11:47am On Dec 13, 2017
bedspread:
Story for a The birds
We know people like you hate the truth

1 Like

Re: ‘Where Is The $65bn Obasanjo Left In Excess Crude Account?’ Amaechi Fires At GEJ by eph12(m): 11:51am On Dec 13, 2017
Yyeske:
I'd prefer the money being saved than stolen
So Buhari has two options: Save the money or steal it?
Re: ‘Where Is The $65bn Obasanjo Left In Excess Crude Account?’ Amaechi Fires At GEJ by igwegeorgiano(m): 11:53am On Dec 13, 2017
bedspread:
If Obj left 65b as u say....
Then u should be asking the Late Yaradua dt Question

amaechi has just shown his level of syupidity and lack of facts regarding his allegations. He is a traitor that should not be taking seriously for is craps
Re: ‘Where Is The $65bn Obasanjo Left In Excess Crude Account?’ Amaechi Fires At GEJ by Yyeske(m): 11:55am On Dec 13, 2017
eph12:

So Buhari has two options: Save the money or steal it?
With the price of oil low and our foreign reserve slowly rising unlike the case when GEJ was in power, yes I'll say he's saving it and not stealing it

2 Likes

Re: ‘Where Is The $65bn Obasanjo Left In Excess Crude Account?’ Amaechi Fires At GEJ by Yyeske(m): 11:56am On Dec 13, 2017
igwegeorgiano:
amaechi has just shown his level of syupidity and lack of facts regarding his allegations. He is a traitor that should not be taking seriously for is craps
Because he said the truth you don't want to hear about

1 Like

Re: ‘Where Is The $65bn Obasanjo Left In Excess Crude Account?’ Amaechi Fires At GEJ by igwegeorgiano(m): 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
Yyeske:
Because he said the truth you don't want to hear about
what truth? unveriviable truth right? i believe so much in fact and not allegations. amaechi should take jonathan to court if he has facts of his allegations of the missing 65billion dollars
Re: ‘Where Is The $65bn Obasanjo Left In Excess Crude Account?’ Amaechi Fires At GEJ by Yyeske(m): 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
igwegeorgiano:
what truth? unveriviable truth right? i believe so much in fact and not allegations. amaechi should take jonathan to court if he has facts of his allegations of the missing 65billion dollars
Go Google it yourself, tell us how much was in the ECA and foreign reserve before GEJ became the acting president and when he handed over to Buhari.
Tell us how much we have in the foreign reserve now
Re: ‘Where Is The $65bn Obasanjo Left In Excess Crude Account?’ Amaechi Fires At GEJ by YaxxVille(m): 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2017
where is the money EFCC recovered from loots?
Re: ‘Where Is The $65bn Obasanjo Left In Excess Crude Account?’ Amaechi Fires At GEJ by DelNifty(m): 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
It was shared among the governor which was headed by you(Amaechi) and the 3 tiers of government
if he really wants to know where all the money went, let him ask himself his net worth before taking up a political office and what he is worth now. politicians deceiving us
Re: ‘Where Is The $65bn Obasanjo Left In Excess Crude Account?’ Amaechi Fires At GEJ by anigbajumo(m): 12:54pm On Dec 13, 2017
Saao:
funny enough, u were unable to bold any text. too bad

Am challenging u that claimed judge gave verdict to FG to disbursed the fund...
Re: ‘Where Is The $65bn Obasanjo Left In Excess Crude Account?’ Amaechi Fires At GEJ by igwegeorgiano(m): 1:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
Yyeske:
Go Google it yourself, tell us how much was in the ECA and foreign reserve before GEJ became the acting president and when he handed over to Buhari.
Tell us how much we have in the foreign reserve now
you can as well help us out with that details. thanks
Re: ‘Where Is The $65bn Obasanjo Left In Excess Crude Account?’ Amaechi Fires At GEJ by sanpipita(m): 1:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
So this wicked people still want to make 2019 about Jonathan, is Jonathan still president? have they delivered the change they promised to Nigerians why the fixation on Jonathan that was voted out since 2015
Re: ‘Where Is The $65bn Obasanjo Left In Excess Crude Account?’ Amaechi Fires At GEJ by eph12(m): 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
Yyeske:
With the price of oil low and our foreign reserve slowly rising unlike the case when GEJ was in power, yes I'll say he's saving it and not stealing it
What happens if it goes down tomorrow? Are we going to say Buhari stole it or it was used to develop the country?
Re: ‘Where Is The $65bn Obasanjo Left In Excess Crude Account?’ Amaechi Fires At GEJ by Saao(m): 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
anigbajumo:

Am challenging u that claimed judge gave verdict to FG to disbursed the fund...
challenging me? did I said that? I think u have problem with comprehension
Re: ‘Where Is The $65bn Obasanjo Left In Excess Crude Account?’ Amaechi Fires At GEJ by li2pac: 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
The higher the foreign reserve, the higher the foreign investments. You think foreign investors want to spend naira with you in nigeria? The foreign reserve tells them you have enough foreign currency to give them when they are going back to their country........take economy class please.
tit:
why is buhari accumulating foreign reserve while nigeria is dieing of hunger?

WHO FOREIGN RESERVE EPP?

1 Like

Re: ‘Where Is The $65bn Obasanjo Left In Excess Crude Account?’ Amaechi Fires At GEJ by Yyeske(m): 1:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
igwegeorgiano:
you can as well help us out with that details. thanks
Your free 10MB from mtn can help you Google it
Re: ‘Where Is The $65bn Obasanjo Left In Excess Crude Account?’ Amaechi Fires At GEJ by juman(m): 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
Yyeske:
Obasanjo reconstructed the Onitsha-Owerri expressway which is the only good federal road in the SE, tell us which one GEJ did.

Wow, the useless old man constructed one road in eight years. grin

The clueless Jonathan also constructed some few roads in the north. Check.
Re: ‘Where Is The $65bn Obasanjo Left In Excess Crude Account?’ Amaechi Fires At GEJ by igwegeorgiano(m): 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
Yyeske:
Your free 10MB from mtn can help you Google it
guy biko leave me jare
Re: ‘Where Is The $65bn Obasanjo Left In Excess Crude Account?’ Amaechi Fires At GEJ by anigbajumo(m): 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
Saao:
challenging me? did I said that? I think u have problem with comprehension

Shut up oga!!

Am referring to the guy i quoted not you.
Re: ‘Where Is The $65bn Obasanjo Left In Excess Crude Account?’ Amaechi Fires At GEJ by Saao(m): 2:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
anigbajumo:

Shut up oga!!

Am referring to the guy i quoted not you.
OK my mouth is shut sir
Re: ‘Where Is The $65bn Obasanjo Left In Excess Crude Account?’ Amaechi Fires At GEJ by Yyeske(m): 2:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
eph12:

What happens if it goes down tomorrow? Are we going to say Buhari stole it or it was used to develop the country?
Let's see how it goes
Re: ‘Where Is The $65bn Obasanjo Left In Excess Crude Account?’ Amaechi Fires At GEJ by Yyeske(m): 2:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
juman:

Wow, the useless old man constructed one road in eight years. grin

The clueless Jonathan also constructed some few roads in the north. Check.
Which did he reconstruct in the SE that gave him a block vote?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC NWC Approves New National Officers / 2023: Malami, Obaigbena, Other Cabal Members Behind Emefiele's Presidential Bid / PDP, APC Reps’ Clash Over Alleged Stolen N30tn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.